Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30333 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2013
BTW, if the dude failed the so called test, she will move to date another guy. She will keep trying it with all guys she dates.... Until she reach sixty five years of age! She better join Caracta in the Convent before is is too late. grin
Nansense! Test my foot!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by IAMBREEZY: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Mehn this kind of test i don't think i'm gonna pass it cuz when a gurl cheat on me i believe it's over, i won't go back ne'er.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nuzo1(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: if so she cud have just covered it up. I tot same too bt just dint wanna give room for doubt. What also it a test. #just my tot sha

She avoided your calls, ran away from house and was crying profusely on the phone and when you went to see her in KD.

And when she finally called to tell you it was a test, she couldn't even stay on the phone long enough to laugh, make little fun of you and properly appreciate you. Instead, she told you how you are God sent and quickly dropped the phone so she won't betray her real intention.

You were just going to find out until when somebody advised her on this new tactics she called "Test".

All these doesn't negate the fact that her "Test" may be real.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: What kind of silly joke is this? My gal once tried such before; and ofcourse that was d end. Guy, u try o. U were ready to father another man's child
This is the matter o. You do something like this and you say love is blind. Few years later, the guy comes back to demand for his son after you have helped him train his son academically. And then the lady thinks that if you are stupid enough to do this, she can try any other thing with you.
If i fall in love, i don't close my eyes, i keep it open. By the way, i don't even plan falling in love, i hope to stand in it.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Fourcade(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
…So many attempt to
reach her failed. I called her elder sis and
she said she left home since yesterday
and is yet to be seen…

Oga ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
You cant be far from the truth. If not why wud she allow a man that she claimed to luv dearly to risk his life travelling all the way to kaduna jus to spew that trash; that was enough to prove the guy's luv for her. Never trust girls. Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: What kind of silly joke is this? My gal once tried such before; and ofcourse that was d end. Guy, u try o. U were ready to father another man's child
I was. for d sake of the child dat I so love her mother. The child is so innocent to bear d risk and bliv U me I cnt live comfortable knowing I cud help. Hypothetical d story wat true

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: I was. for d sake of the child dat I so lover her mother. The child is so innocent to bear d risk and bliv U me I cnt live comfortable knowing I cud help. Hypothetical d story wat true
The only way you could be of help was by marrying her? #Nothing i would not see.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
idnoble135:
This is the matter o. You do something like this and you say love is blind. Few years later, the guy comes back to demand for his son after you have helped him train his son academically. And then the lady thinks that if you are stupid do this, she can try any other thing with you.
If i fall in love, i don't close my eyes, i keep it open. By the way, i don't even plan falling in love, i hope to stand in it.
Lol! They used to say "love is blind", mine is fully awake and kicking. Some allow sentiment and emotion to becloud their sense of reasoning and judgement.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by YcBeat: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: You cant be far from the truth. If not why wud she allow a man that she claimed to luv dearly to risk his life travelling all the way to kaduna jus to spew that trash; that was enough to prove the guy's luv for her. Never trust girls. Talking from experience
whats your experience bruv?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Nuzo':

She avoided your calls, ran away from house and was crying profusely on the phone and when you went to see her in KD.

And when she finally called to tell you it was a test, she couldn't even stay on the phone long enough to laugh, make little fun of you and properly appreciate you. Instead, she told you how you are God sent and quickly dropped the phone so she won't betray her real intention.

You were just going to find out until when somebody advised her on this new tactics she called "Test".

All these doesn't negate the fact that her "Test" may be real.
I tot d elder sis cud also be playing along coz they r so close. And for the laffing after telling me it was a test part, she did. I just tried to summarize so as not to bore readers. Bt every other imprtnt detail I made sure I stated
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by YcBeat: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: I was. for d sake of the child dat I so lover her mother. The child is so innocent to bear d risk and bliv U me I cnt live comfortable knowing I cud help. Hypothetical d story wat true
guy ure a joke!........run 4 ur life nw or risk whats coming your way... Talking 4rm experience.......wel experience is the best teacher!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2013
Yea, i deleted it!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Marrying her wudnt make d child yours. If u so claim u wanted to help the child, there are many ways u cud do that other than taking full responsibilty or marrying d mother; afterall, d girl has a family she belongs to. She wasnt pregnanted by a ghost, she shud have known some facts about d guy; where he comes from, his family members or evn friends. Well, u are just lucky it was a mere test.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2013
idnoble135:
No... No! If there is anyone that is being beclouded by emotions, that person is you.
You said you were told by her that it was a test. Let's assume it was not but was reality. You still choose to go for her. Aren't there other ladies around? Why must you go in with a person who betrayed you to the extent of becoming preggy? And you are telling me your love is not blind.
Are u not mistaken? Check ur post well.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: Are u not mistaken? Check ur post well.
Sorry, thought it was the OP.
#Post edited.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2013
What everyone says here maybe true. But what if its truly a test and what if its not. If you were willing to father that child but afraid she would cheat on you again i.e. Not sure about her love towards you, the best thing is to test her back with a more painful series and if she is truly sory, she would pass the test but if she's not, your luck that a problem has been subtracted from your life. After all ,first to do no dey pain. But try it when this situation must have been forgotten. Someone that loves you wont risk your live for worthless test.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Coldfaya(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Dude I don't believe this test was free and fair. Abeg since she is done with test, u tey set exams for her. My mind tells me she aborted d pregnancy but since u were willing to accept her like dat, way can I say but to set exam 4 her.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by sweettease(f): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
Op, Have got an idea! Give her your own test! cheesy. Let her proove her own love. No be only you sabi pass test.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2013
What kinda test would I possibly give her
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by sweettease(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Cold faya: Dude I don't believe this test was free and fair. Abeg since she is done with test, u tey set exams for her. My mind tells me she aborted d pregnancy but since u were willing to accept her like dat, way can I say but to set exam 4 her.
You read my mind! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
YcBeat: whats your experience bruv?
I met and started dating this girl the very year i got into the varsity. She was a jambite then, she does visit me in school quite often. To cut d story short, when i came back for holidays that was in my 3rd year. She came around that fateful day; when i wanted to make luv to her, as i put on condom she refused, rather insisted that i go raw. As i demanded to know the reason for her objection, she said that it pains her when made luv to with condom. At ist, i thought it was a joke, until she insisited. I said to myself that this girl must be up to something cos this was the ist time she refused me making luv to her with condom since i knew her. Immediately, i got up and started wearing my boxer, i knew she needed it more than i did. She latter agreed and i made luv to her with it. When school resumed, i went back to school. My friend called me in 2mnths time to tell me that my gal was pregnant, i was sure i had nothing to do with it, after some few months i came back, by then she has already given birth, i called her and told me she was already preggy and wanted to put it on me cos she loved me. I jus stood up and went away. That was d last i heard of her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
What sort of pointless romantic novel did the girl read to prompt such rubbish?
I find that girls who don't ingest too much of that nonsense tend to be mentally sound and realistic in the way they process life.

Does she not know she is opening up a serious can of worms with this her so-called test? I really don't buy it and the girl that will test me this way, even if I pass, I may end it with her just to send the clear message that I don't appreciate this sort of foolishness and don't like been made a fool of.

Also, You know women have very short memory when it comes to these things. Who knows what foolish "test" she will try again in the future when she feels she needs another "boost". Best train her on not making it a habit...

Hey! this could be your own test cheesy
Storm out of the relationship in anger and don't talk to her for some months.
If she moves on, the girl na wash. First to do no suppose pain grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Extom(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Oboy, there is this thing about my instinct; its never wrong!!! And in this your case, as soon as I finished reading the epistle, here's what my instinct says it is:
The distance between you guys gave her room to be seeing someone else, one thing led to another and she got pregnant for him, he ran away, her conscience and emotions ran wild, she couldn't keep it all under control(with the guy denying, and you ignorant), so she decided to at least get your forgiveness(cos of karma), and she got your forgiveness, and decided to start all over again. She looked for money and terminated the preg, and then you came back!!! With you coming back, she knew if she played her cards right, it wouldn't be a lose-lose situation for her, so a real-life occurrence automatically became a prank to test your faithfulness that has not faltered in 3yrs. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BRO! Its the same conscience that didn't allow her keep the 10k.
Have you asked yourself these questions
1, What if you hadn't called her after 2 weeks, she would throw away everything you guys have been through for three years, because of a silly prank
2, What if she actually was pregnant
3,What if you approached this issue logically, rather than emotionally
Every guy is a smart, intelligent and great guy, until we fall in love, and become pvssies... That's why sometimes we need that 'resuscitating-slap' back to reality. So bro this is my own friendly slap to bring you out of that fantasy.
See with your eyes and head, not your heart bro!!!

And FINALLY, I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: What kinda test would I possibly give her

Bros, in spite of what everyone might or might not be saying, please don't allow any negative thoughts to rest in your mind. That test was inconsiderate and outrightly immature. You dealt with it in a matured way. Welldone and try as much as possible not to allow it affect your relationship.

Our problem in Nigeria is we all think about profit and loss. Selfless service has become synonymous with being called a mumu/mugu/maga or so. And yet, we still curse our leaders. You're being a good man. Don't allow pessimissm ruin what you built. Keep playing your own part in the relationship so that whatever bad (if any) that comes out of the relationship won't be your fault

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by fijiano202(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Honestly i once had that same ordeal,Firstly you are a better Man than me cos during my ordeal i told her i would stay by her and also help her whatever decision she made but i never said i would be a father or husband i was more of an uncle,Secondly after a week plus she told me it was a joke and i broke up with her immediately cos the past week and dayz was hell to me becos am the plain,open-minded and happy guy,am really emotional and have a fragile heart so i protect my heart always,so it was kinda heart wrecking for me,i didnt cry or sort but all i was asking myself was why did she do that to me? even though i know i had never thought abt our future together.i dont joke or play with peoples emotion so i dont take that kinda thing also,You are a Good guy and am sure you will make the right decisions.pls put urself first in every decision u make cos the person that will hurt the most is YOU

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
fijiano202: Honestly i once had that same ordeal,Firstly you are a better Man than me cos during my ordeal i told her i would stay by her and also help her whatever decision she made but i never said i would be a father or husband i was more of an uncle,Secondly after a week plus she told me it was a joke and i broke up with her immediately cos the past week and dayz was hell to me becos am the plain,open-minded and happy guy,am really emotional and have a fragile heart so i protect my heart always,so it was kinda heart wrecking for me,i didnt cry or sort but all i was asking myself was why did she do that to me? even though i know i had never thought abt our future together.i dont joke or play with peoples emotion so i dont take that kinda thing also,You are a Good guy and am sure you will make the right decisions.pls put urself first in every decision u make cos the person that will hurt the most is YOU

I would have done the same and not considered myself any less stronger than the OP.
It's a matter of principle. If by her test she doesn't give a shit about my feelings as well, then theres something quite wrong with her.

Women have extremely low memory of the good things you do, but will remember the bad forever. Mess up later in life and she will act like you never passed her "test". You would sound like a fool reminding her about what you did for her 10 years ago or some ish. When you do don't be surprised to hear "And so what?!"...if she remembers at all

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ChiSun27(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dis is not test bro.

She acted d movie very well. Just think.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is there a way to run a test or know if a girl just had an abortion? Because dude u gotta test her too grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

Bros, in spite of what everyone might or might not be saying, please don't allow any negative thoughts to rest in your mind. That test was inconsiderate and outrightly immature. You dealt with it in a matured way. Welldone and try as much as possible not to allow it affect your relationship.

Our problem in Nigeria is we all think about profit and loss. Selfless service has become synonymous with being called a mumu/mugu/maga or so. And yet, we still curse our leaders. You're being a good man. Don't allow pessimissm ruin what you built. Keep playing your own part in the relationship so that whatever bad (if any) that comes out of the relationship won't be your fault
thank U very much
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
fijiano202: ..Secondly after a week plus she told me it was a joke and i broke up with her immediately cos the past week and dayz was hell to me becos am the plain,open-minded and happy guy,am really emotional and have a fragile heart so i protect my heart always,so it was kinda heart wrecking for me...

Exactly what happened to me sometime ago. EXACTLY.. Word for word.. Incident for incident..
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
this one na india film kind of love..dont think i can pass this test,cos am hot tempered,i always act before thinking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.