Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30334 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ennon92(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cold faya: Expensive test. Me sef failed from reading ur story not to talk of being in ur shoes.

My inquisitivity is this:
But hw sure are we that she didn't abort d preg b4 she decided to whyne ur head n make it look like a prank??

#justasking
good point of view...@op, I think ur blood pressure would be on its increase as @ dat point in time; what if u've died in d process of traveling to kaduna or Boko haram intersected ur car or what av u, am quite sure u'd av been a 4gotten story by now by ur silly girlfriend. There's every tendency dat this girl 'll still do more than d test if there is any misunderstanding between u both in ur marriage cos she has already knwn ur weakness. Dat girl is a killer mehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is this the new way to know true love hmm lovemetre testing. Where is that my boifrnd its time to take ur own test kiss hmm op dunno sha but ur galfrnd sound like the kind of woman dat wud make u suffer a heart attack over a test. This is just a relationship what happens wen ur married and she wants to test u again.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
osy baby: Is this the new way to know true love hmm lovemetre testing. Where is that my boifrnd its time to take ur own test kiss hmm op dunno sha but ur galfrnd sound like the kind of woman dat wud make u suffer a heart attack over a test. This is just a relationship what happens wen ur married and she wants to test u again.

This is what I'm trying to say.
The girl is obviously inconsiderate. A drama queen. The type that makes shit up when bored or in need of validation (which is everyday for women by the way).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Harmvirus(f): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow. Op, ur type is so rare
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by niceeric(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
no girl better tests me this way....who needs to pass a test before marrying anyone?is she a god that is so precious That needs to test guys to see Who would pass and enter her kingdom?......Now @OP..what if you died driving from Kaduna to Abuja?in that confused state of mind...wat if you lost concentration at work and made an unforgiveable blunder that led to a sack...wat if you were frail hearted and the wrong signals got to d brain and u ended it with rat poison?...d 'wat ifs' just dont end....
PS:-she'll AV to pay d price:-one day,something serious is gonna happen and she'll call for Help and I will refuse and would. use d possibility of it being a Test as an excuse eventually...then,she'll learn her lesson

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ennon92(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Temptee101: I met and started dating this girl the very year i got into the varsity. She was a jambite then, she does visit me in school quite often. To cut d story short, when i came back for holidays that was in my 3rd year. She came around that fateful day; when i wanted to make luv to her, as i put on condom she refused, rather insisted that i go raw. As i demanded to know the reason for her objection, she said that it pains her when made luv to with condom. At ist, i thought it was a joke, until she insisited. I said to myself that this girl must be up to something cos this was the ist time she refused me making luv to her with condom since i knew her. Immediately, i got up and started wearing my boxer, i knew she needed it more than i did. She latter agreed and i made luv to her with it. When school resumed, i went back to school. My friend called me in 2mnths time to tell me that my gal was pregnant, i was sure i had nothing to do with it, after some few months i came back, by then she has already given birth, i called her and told me she was already preggy and wanted to put it on me cos she loved me. I jus stood up and went away. That was d last i heard of her
u try...if na some guys wey no dey use eyes c kitty, dem go don agree to phuck rawly
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by joromi: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Just G.F o, not fiancee, she has started giving yeye tests

Abeg, she aborted the baby
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by piero2u(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
mission ABORTED, TEST initiated. #Big lie

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
Cold faya: Expensive test. Me sef failed from reading ur story not to talk of being in ur shoes.

My inquisitivity is this:
But hw sure are we that she didn't abort d preg b4 she decided to whyne ur head n make it look like a prank??

#justasking

Boss, I tire o
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
That's too expensive !!! She deserves a slap
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
She could have easily planned with her sister so she doesn't "lose out" on a good guy...
Even a week is a lot of time for a lot of things to happen.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Saraha1(f): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
See as guys they open up ontop this matter.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
^^ Well Would you try something like this?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
This test is just stupid. She thinks this is mexican soap sheh? If I was the one, I will end the relationship sharply. If something had happened to you and you died, you will tell God you were trying to save your relationship...
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by oluwadartey: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bros... this the test You'll give her.. Tis Very easy and doesn't involve any heartbreak.... just meet ur sister or a friend (girl) to call her and tell her to leave her boyfriend alone. Tis that simple... then watch her reactions and responses.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Princesszoe: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Miky please ignore any post here that was channelled towards making you look like a fool for accepting your woman back. Take and accept what happened as a test. You are a rare gem who really understood what true love is and can really stand tall when the troubles of relationship come knocking. Do not change your formal way of treating your woman nor jilt the relationship. The only thing i would like and enjoin your woman to do is to try and make it up to you in any big or little way she can, for putting you into serious tension and emotional trauma with the pranks she played on you. Indeed, you are exceptionally wonderful.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Princess zoe: Miky please ignore any post here that was channelled towards making you look like a fool for accepting your woman back. Take and accept what happened as a test. You are a rare gem who really understood what true love is and can really stand tall when the troubles of relationship come knocking. Do not change your formal way of treating your woman nor jilt the relationship. The only thing i would like and enjoin your woman to do is to try and make it up to you in any big or little way she can, for putting you into serious tension and emotional trauma with the pranks she played on you. Indeed, you are exceptionally wonderful.
thnx princess. This was exactly what she told me, that she'll make it up to me in a big way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by joromi: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Princess zoe: Miky please ignore any post here that was channelled towards making you look like a fool for accepting your woman back. Take and accept what happened as a test. You are a rare gem who really understood what true love is and can really stand tall when the troubles of relationship come knocking. Do not change your formal way of treating your woman nor jilt the relationship. The only thing i would like and enjoin your woman to do is to try and make it up to you in any big or little way she can, for putting you into serious tension and emotional trauma with the pranks she played on you. Indeed, you are exceptionally wonderful.

Troubles of a relationship include one person cheating on the other?
Smh....
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
You just made her understand that she can do anything and still get away with it because you are ever forgiving and can take shyyt

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Princesszoe: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: thnx princess. This was exactly what she told me, that she'll make it up to me in a big way.
That's ok dear. Please try to forgive her wholly from your heart for making you go through what you went through otherwise you might keep presenting this case over and over again to people thereby standing the chances of being advised wrongly which can make you lose you good woman and relationship. Is not easy anywhere. Forgive and free your mind my dear.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op u dey still listen to woman advise, women who can defend their gender no matter what. Am sorry for you. if you know what women are capable of you wouldn't be giving excuse for your gf's immaturity. Now she knows your weak point be ready for plan B

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Abbey2sam(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Monstertrucks: I would never break ur heart nau.

Lezbos
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by sweetestguy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: you don't bliv a guy can stay faithful or dat a c guy can't stand by U or wat exactly
dnt mind ha,becos she keeps meetin unfaithful guys,she tinks all guys are d same
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op. Dis is pure lies abeg. U didn't ask questions, u didn't flame up, u didn't scold her, u didn't break up. U just got up nd left, som1 u lov so much 4 3 years?
If u had said u were bitterd, angry, shouted at her, even broke up, den got home nd reflected on d whole rship den decided to go bak, it wud hv bin a beta story....
Its just lyk a story dat I heard, dey said true love is a guy catchin his partna in bed wit anoda man, nd he said to his partna, babe dress up let's go home.is dat posible?
Op. Abeg tel us reasonable story abeg!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by jmoore(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
girls encouraging fiction. grin grin

op dey form nice guy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Op. Dis is pure lies abeg. U didn't ask questions, u didn't flame up, u didn't scold her, u didn't break up. U just got up nd left, som1 u lov so much 4 3 years?
If u had said u were bitterd, angry, shouted at her, even broke up, den got home nd reflected on d whole rship den decided to go bak, it wud hv bin a beta story....
Its just lyk a story dat I heard, dey said true love is a guy catchin his partna in bed wit anoda man, nd he said to his partna, babe dress up let's go home.is dat posible?
Op. Abeg tel us reasonable story abeg!
you r really not obligated to believing my story, it a choice bt trust me its true. Have U heard of the word TEMPERAMENT and SHOCK? Don't underestimate them!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
jmoore: girls encouraging fiction. grin grin

op dey form nice guy. grin
I would say the same tin if I were in ur shoes. But people go tru unimaginable tinz on daily basis; for the fact that it wasn't U doesn't mean it couldn't hv bn anyone.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Honestly, dis Op is a huge fool. Let me do d analysis 4 u. She fell out of love wit u, met anoda guy nd dated him peacefuly,y kip u as an option. D two days she didn't pik was d days she had d fall out wit d oda guy she loves, she was hrtbroken nd didn't feel lyk talkin wit u. She truly left d hauz lyk her sista said because of d hrtbrk issue, probably chasin nd beggging d oda guy. Wen it didn't wok nd not yet sure of wot to do wit d baby, she decided to tel u d truth nd ask 4 forgivnes, hopin u wil take her bak. So wen u left, she left u won't take her bak nd can't gave birth to a bastard, den she aborted d baby, dis hapend d two wiks u were in pain. Tel me y som1 dat love u nd testin u won't come out stil 2 wiks to open up, wot if u didn't cal?
Howeva, wen u came bak nd wit d pregnancy gone, she brot up d idea of testin u. Just pray d oda guy don't come for his babe or child, u wil hia anoda story.
U hv serve ur purpose, an option. But knw an option is alwaz an option. Anoda guy wil continue hitin her!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Honestly, dis Op is a huge fool. Let me do d analysis 4 u. She fell out of love wit u, met anoda guy nd dated him peacefuly,y kip u as an option. D two days she didn't pik was d days she had d fall out wit d oda guy she loves, she was hrtbroken nd didn't feel lyk talkin wit u. She truly left d hauz lyk her sista said because of d hrtbrk issue, probably chasin nd beggging d oda guy. Wen it didn't wok nd not yet sure of wot to do wit d baby, she decided to tel u d truth nd ask 4 forgivnes, hopin u wil take her bak. So wen u left, she left u won't take her bak nd can't gave birth to a bastard, den she aborted d baby, dis hapend d two wiks u were in pain. Tel me y som1 dat love u nd testin u won't come out stil 2 wiks to open up, wot if u didn't cal?
Howeva, wen u came bak nd wit d pregnancy gone, she brot up d idea of testin u. Just pray d oda guy don't come for his babe or child, u wil hia anoda story.
U hv serve ur purpose, an option. But knw an option is alwaz an option. Anoda guy wil continue hitin her!
OMG! See good nollywood script? Suitable title, 'Betrayal', part one, two and three. Rotfl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Honestly, dis Op is a huge fool. Let me do d analysis 4 u. She fell out of love wit u, met anoda guy nd dated him peacefuly,y kip u as an option. D two days she didn't pik was d days she had d fall out wit d oda guy she loves, she was hrtbroken nd didn't feel lyk talkin wit u. She truly left d hauz lyk her sista said because of d hrtbrk issue, probably chasin nd beggging d oda guy. Wen it didn't wok nd not yet sure of wot to do wit d baby, she decided to tel u d truth nd ask 4 forgivnes, hopin u wil take her bak. So wen u left, she left u won't take her bak nd can't gave birth to a bastard, den she aborted d baby, dis hapend d two wiks u were in pain. Tel me y som1 dat love u nd testin u won't come out stil 2 wiks to open up, wot if u didn't cal?
why call me a fool. Make ur analysis, hit @ ur point but don't insult me please; just do me that favour. We all make mistakes but dat does not make us fools. If she decides to mess herself up and end up wit another guy then I tink its a choice; just as it was for me to stay or leave but I chose to stay. Please don't call me a fool

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Guys getting irritated, girls getting defensive. Op's torn in between. A good avenue to get some laughs this saturday.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
I wouldn't do this to a man that I love.
Which kain stupid test is dt? For 2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.