Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76112 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Psychedelia(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Heineken: Mehn! Wat's even the aim of keeping a gf without f.ucking her? Me must f.uck and test any girl before I marry her o. I dey mad? I must know the paramanter kolloruntom and even f.uck her well sef.

Kai.
Nairaland guys are just on a level of their own, nwa nnaa.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sokarsenal(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
i understand your point sir about God......but you just did what many nigerians do.....you believe because he is nigerian, he is either a christian or a muslim (ie worshipper of a known deity).....he might as well be an atheist....then your point about him being wiser than God is invalid since he doesnt believe in a God......the truth be said if i am not a religious person, i dont see what is wrong with me testing what i want to spend over 40 years with

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
sokarsenal: i understand your point sir about God......but you just did what many nigerians do.....you believe because he is nigerian, he is either a christian or a muslim (ie worshipper of a known deity).....he might as well be an atheist....then your point about him being wiser than God is invalid since he doesnt believe in a God......the truth be said if i am not a religious person, i dont see what is wrong with me testing what i want to spend over 40 years with

on point
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by faamo419: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice topic u know what again its good to have sex with someone u want to marry before geting into the life time thing ... Example its good to let ur girlfriend get pregenant so to know may be she is capable of getting pregntant cos most of the girl around now can't even have kids any more cos dem don abort dieeeee gan ni oooooo ... U just have to be careful and pray to God to help u... God is great
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Profayo: Keep testing,am sorry 4 u.We see so many of u in d clinic,they wish dey neva tested wen dey get STI,God help u make u get ordinary Treponema chancre.U will b sorry
and whatever happened to protection? If two adults want to find out if they are sexually compatible in a responsible way, what's wrong with that? What sort of professional are u by the way? Sorry for ur half baked ar.se.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by uchrikk(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
No comment about this post even though I like it. I will rather advise all the single ladies in the house as though they were my blood sisters, especially the ones that are yet to lose their virginity. Keep your virginity until after your wedding. It is in your hands to do so. If the guy can not wait till after your wedding, he is not worth being your husband. Let him go.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by MrsL: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
be not deceived. marriage is all abt knowing God's plan for ur life. as u lay ur bed so u lie on it.it is clearly written in d bible (marriage is honourable with bed undefilled)

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sokarsenal(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: dis is nt abt being a virgin or nt bt misleading people is totally akward hw wuld u fil if a guy shuld do dsame 2 ur own sis?
bro he was not misleading people....he was giving his opinion...you either enjoy them or leave......anybody who reads his post and wants to 'test' a woman because of his words ACTUALLY would do the same without his post.....it baffles me to think people still believe that someone have make another person do what he doesnt want to do........And yes by your moniker you are a fellow arsenal fan...i expect more from someone who understands loyalty

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Ghost01(m): 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
People go dey talk sense, and one idiot from nowhere go just come carry one f**king God enta am. I tire for some o!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Effiwizzi: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur excuses or shld i kall it ur reasons r wack.y is it dat nl encourage premarital sex.sum even give lame excuses dat wuld u marry wat u hv nt tested?.is d ladi a machine or a toy?d last time i checked weither u test a lady 250times a day does nt guarantee a nyce marriage.watsoever u do wen u r single is dsame thng u r required 2 do wen u r married if u r wit dis kind of malicious opinion wen u r still single dis wuld still b dsame way u wuld reason wen u r married.understandin nd frndshp build a hm nd nt SEX.d highest u kan do wen it comes 2 sex wit ur partner is 1hr d rest 23 hrs wat do u intend using it 4? Ladies NoTe Pls.dnt fall a victim 2 dis kind of men any man dat wuld pressurize u 4 sex wen u r single wuld 1day beat u up just 2 hv sex wit u in marriage e kan even go ahead sleepin wit ur sister or ur house maid. it shows dey hv no self control dnt say e is carin e is rich e is dis e is dat quit jor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.

ALL THE GIRLS GO PRESS "LIKË" FOR THIS ONE. E SUPPOSE REACH 100 LIKES NOW FROM ALL FEMALES IN THE HOUSE.
But most frankly speaking from my heart, some things are just worth it. Dont transfer problems i didnt initiate or know any thing of to me for marrying you. At this juncture, i want to give a true life story.
There is this lady i dated during university days and during our 3 years long on and off relationship during that time, she did 6 abotions for me no jokes. She later got married to one gentle man in 2009 and uptill this moment as i speak, no single issue.We usually encounter serious issues during some of those abortions like partial evacuation when she attents to take drugs to terminate d pregnancy herself, other times etopic pregnancy and so on.
Now I am cant help but feel guilty for her misfortune which in any case might not even be the cause of her issue but to a very large extent YES.
Now what crime has that christian gentle man who married her comitted to to be going through such penury he know nothing of?
IF you want to go by christian standards as some people posted, trying to discourage sex befor marriage which IS RIGHT i support, then the girl is suppose to be a virgin.
Let it be God who has closed her womb for other reasons like sarah, hannah etc then so be it not to begin enless and fruitless fastings to no avail for crimes i m not guity of.
This is one of the very strong point the poster should have raised other than wide pussy bla bla.
quincy jones can tighten it, a smelly pussy can be taken k of etc.
No girl can ever be sincere abt the number of D&C committed or abortions or artons of postinor taken through out her dating period. There are always like I have done it once. once indeed. My wife got pregnant I was sure then i proceeded to do other things and today I m hapilly maried with 2 kids. LOL! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. ITS WISDOM

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
simpleseyi:

How will you know that the lady you are about to marry is a virgin without testing her? My grandmother still claims that she is a virgin.
She is your foster grandmother.
She adopted your biological mother.

#detective.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by xp17(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
oliidell: I clicked on this thread because the topic is one dat has always been argued about. I have a lot to say for or against it but dats not y I'm posting this. I realy think it's high time Seun and the super MOD's review wateva policy that guides what ends up on the front page.
The Op just expressed his opinion in the wackiest of ways and bam! It ends up on the front page of one of the best nigerian social websites.
I have followed seun's posts and I'm certain that he is a very reasonable and matured person. Even when provoking write-ups are directed at him, he still chooses his words properly when replying.
I visit nairaland fp religiously on daily basis and I must commend the effort of many of the moderators. I won't mention names, but a good number of them constantly impress me with their intelligence and sense of judgement.
I know that nairaland is composed of people from various backgrounds who have diff beliefs and opinions, thus what irks one might make sense to another. I also agree that anyone who dosent like the contents of a thread should just go on to another one-i do this a lot.
Lately Iv been seeing some questionable topics on the front page but this particular one in my opinion is an assualt on our good senses dats why I'm posting this here.
Like I said earlier, this is a topic dat is very debatable and I can argue on both sides, but the initial post is so derogatory and shallow that I don't think the thread should be on display.
even if the op's argument is not comprehensive and fact based enough to make front page, but I solemnly agreed with majority of his points.
Sometimes you got to erase religious sentiments and talking point from an argument, otherwise you would not be able to ascertain real life exposures and experiences. Yes its good to have a guild in the journey of life that would en-route to you to an expected end, but most times it may work well for "A" and be doom for "B". It's sometimes needful for you leave the scope of a rigid microscopic perimeters and live life open minded enough to seek more. Many people have failed out in life because, they have made up their mind even before they begun. Life itself is a lesson and d best way to learn is from personal flaws, as no one would give you the fundamental hints on their experiences.
My buddy , mistakes is better made from the beginning and revamp ASAP, than making it later, then making it a second nature because, it might be too later starting all over again.
Many religious narrow headed people lived in regrets today, but camouflaged happiness , portraying it to the public, showing the illusive part of their lives , just to please others, otherwise living in immersed regrets.

In my logomachy , I would advise you to define yourself by yourself, so that you would not end up living in another person's fantacies.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by bolinchin: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
yes yes and YES cos he is the inventor of sex and if the purpose is being abused we must go back to the source.fornicators and adulterers God will judge,he cant be mocked.team marriage bed undefiled

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by drnoel: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed
end time tinz
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Albedo27(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
DJX50:

Looolzzz. Funny but you have a point though.....

not only a point but points!!!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by delors(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Also, as a man, you suppose test-ride your cucumber to be sure you are ready for the endless nights of praking! You cant afford to enter that world with half ripe bannana na sad
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Girls, why are you getting all worked up? Isn't it when we 'open' for them they 'enter' ?? undecided..keep calm pls..topics like this don't bother me expect for gullible people who are being decieved. .

Op, keep sampling okk?? You're indeed a real man

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sike(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
Relationsip matters tho, only God can lead us through.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by rattlesnake(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
83 likes

83 people going to hell sure thing
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
bolinchin: yes yes and YES cos he is the inventor of sex and if the purpose is being abused we must go back to the source.fornicators and adulterers God will judge,he cant be mocked.team marriage bed undefiled

"fornicators and adulterers God will judge" but does God judge ra.pe? Don't argue this cos you and i know that he encourages ra.pe of little children.

Bottom line is keep your religion to yourself next time bro, and avoid bringing your God into a public decision cos other people have their own religion and they don't want to be bothered by your own God.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Spotless180(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
D op hv listed some problem that can be encountered in marriage. My question is, what are the solutions to the problems? Or didn't they have solution? Since i do nt support sex before marriage. Pls state the solutions incase i encountered anyone of them when i get married. But i pray it should nt be me. Abeg God help me o!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by jahbiz: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who tel u say the person wey try wetin dey above no go make heaven b4 u abi una b God. Apity some guys sha wey no sample b4 them pay.[quote
author=oluemmakay]Fellow Nairalander, dont be beclouded by the reasons
stated above. Its a piece of advise from d pit of hell. I rather say...
Dont not marry outside God's purpose for your life. He instituted
marriage from the beginin.[/quote]
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by bolinchin: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
rudedough:

"fornicators and adulterers God will judge" but does God judge ra.pe? Don't argue this cos you and i know that he encourages ra.pe of little children.

you and i know that he encourages rape of little children? can i know ur reference please cos i dont know about that
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PTAwal: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bigflamie: Why would a guy got married without checking her out? its really necessary to avoid lifetime regrets. undecided undecided undecided undecided
gbagaun [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by curtain: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
I won't encourage pre-marital sex even though what you said is mostly true, marriage school and counselling is the best way to test a girl wether she is sexually active or not. However don't be a pervert yourself.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by jahbiz: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
How are you sure u r not 1 of us.
rattlesnake: 83 likes

83 people going to hell sure thing

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Eeshfar01(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
vizkiz: why wuld u have a qf in d 1st place without 4kinq her I'v neva done dt sha...

Always 4kinq dem btwn 2months grin
haha btwn 2 mnths, i hpe u'l marry her/dem
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sunglow: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
erad:

And how the hell do born to be great people think? Why don't you just respect people's opinions rather than judging them without even knowing sh*t about them?

You go talk this kain thing for public, person go tear you slap, you go con dey form victim up and down.

Next time when you got nothing reasonable to say, kindly read, shut the hell up and close the f**king thread.

Peace!
So in other words your father beelped your mum before marriage during olden days?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nawa oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Xtaceeey: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Serzly lemme not even talk abt d post in questn, jst one questns 4d guys and ladies going against d OP, Are U a Virgin? U can't come here nd b preaching against premarital sex wen u neva married or was neva married a virgin

The oly pple wt moral rights and justification are d virgins nd pple who neva had sex bfor marriage.. Anyoda tin aside dat pls jst kip ur opinions 2ursef...

D way pple here on NL act eh, u wud tink der r holier dan jesus.. Formin ejima jesus here
(˘̯˘ )(˘ᵔ˘)( ˘˘̯)
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by buskie13(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ever heard of 2012 and 2013 coming together?......
Well !!!! Today is 20122013.
So guys,make a wish and it shall be Established.
‪#‎ Happy‬Weekend

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Spotless180: D op hv listed some problem that can be encountered in marriage. My question is, what are the solutions to the problems? Or didn't they have solution? Since i do nt support sex before marriage. Pls state the solutions incase i encountered anyone of them when i get married. But i pray it should nt be me. Abeg God help me o!

Solutions?
The first problem about smelly väginä? She hasn't found a solution to a smelly part of her body and all of a sudden, after marriage, a solution will fly from God? I think not.

The second problem about loose väginä ? Her hole is gonna tighten up because of constant sëx after marriage ? I think not.

The third problem about her being lukewarm in bed? You still have a chance if this is the problem you encounter. She can learn some kamasutra. But If she thinks döggy stlye and cowgirl are satanic, pele o.

The fourth wahala about being insatiable ? Lol. It's either you hümp her all day long or she'll shâg your driver and gateman.

So, sir, you can't eat your cake and have it. Let the testers continue on their paths to hell and let the non-testers live with whatever problem they encounter, and find everlasting peace in paradise. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.