Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76113 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by claremont(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
I like to test a product before I spend my hard-earned cash on it, it's simple common sense.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is a virgin?

A virgin is someone who has never had sexual
intercourse.

But, of course, intercourse is not the only form of sexual
activity. Some may label themselves as “technical virgins” because they haven’t had intercourse—even if they’ve done just about everything else.

The word “sex” can refer, for example, to such things as
MouthAction, anal sex, or masturbating another person.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by unmask: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yield: Sex before marriage's not good for anyone.
You're only satisfying the flesh.
Real men practice discipline.
Real men practice patience.
Real men wait.

This is a real man right here.
them they use real men collect money for market........if you guys aren't hypocrites, why don't you encourage women to be like sarah and rachel who gave their maids to their husbands........ or men to be like king solomon, the F-ING wisest man that ever lived that had concubines aplenty....will You tell me his wisdom wasn't from above?......

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
What does the Bible say about sex?

The Bible says that sexual activity should take place only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. ( Proverbs 5:18 )

Therefore, a person who wants to please God should not engage in sexual activity until he or she gets married.— 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 .

Some say that the Bible’s view is old-fashioned and completely out of touch with our modern world. Keep in mind, though, that our modern world is plagued with divorce, unwanted pregnancies, and sexually transmitted diseases. Really, our modern world is in no position to dole out advice about morals!—1 John 2:15-17 .

When you think about it, the Bible’s moral code makes sense. To illustrate: Suppose that someone gave you a gift of #1 000 000 in cash. Would you throw the money from a rooftop for just anyone passing by to pick up?

You face a similar decision with regard to sex. “I don’t want to throw away my virginity on someone whose name I may not even remember years from now,” says 14-year-old Sierra. Tammy, 17, would agree. “Sex is too special a gift to waste,” she says.

The bottom line: The Bible upholds virginity and clean conduct as the standard for those who aren’t yet married. —1 Corinthians 6:18; 7:8, 9

HE WHO HAS EARS......

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by pigin: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
TribalEAST: This is not the RELIGION section.
This is just the only problem i have with my fellow Christians, any small tin they will start quoting the bible.. By the ways are you pple the only religion HERE? what the Op had stated Here, requires logically perspective and not religious perspective."""" Thus the Op is not far from the truth"""" a frnd of mine got married without testing n the marriages didn't even last up to 6months cos d gal is a tiger when it comes to mating...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Desxter: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
U mustnt slp _ wt evrygal na _ in d name of testin shit!

If ur marriage in future is doomed 4failure t will!

Shake ma heads 4d Gals _ dt open der legs 4pervents _ I find here on NL
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
There was a topic on the front page recently about a lady that married her husband a virgin and they've been unable to have good sëx.

Väginä no fit open, the man can't have sëx with his wife without her squeaking in pain. What kind of life is that ? What is the joy in that marriage ? The husband is bitterly regretting not testing, and he'll definitely cheat on her sooner or later. So what's the point?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Kazanchat(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
We kip workin unknowningly 4 de Devil. Stop helpin him. Himing God pays,spray God's word. Sex is a sacred tin and it shud be honoured. Sexual immorality wil only bring us down. It displeases God alot.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
What do you believe?

Do you believe that the Bible’s view of sex is
reasonable or too strict?

Do you believe that sex is OK if two unmarried people say that they really love each other?

After carefully weighing the matter, many young people have concluded that virginity and clean conduct are the best choice. They neither regret that decision nor feel deprived. Consider what some of them have to say:

“I’m glad I’m a virgin! There’s nothing wrong with
avoiding the mental, physical, and emotional pain that comes along with having premarital sex.”—Emily.

“I’m glad I don’t have a list of failed sexual
relationships, and it feels great knowing that there isn’t even the slightest chance I have an STD.”—Elaine.

“I’ve heard several girls my age and older say that they regret having had sex and that they wish they had waited, and I don’t want to make the same mistake.”— Vera.

“I’ve seen so many people with emotional scars and baggage because of losing their virginity or having multiple partners. In my opinion, that’s a sad way to live.”—Deanne.

The bottom line: You need to know what you believe before you face pressure or temptation to have sex.— James 1:14, 15

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun.l:

The Bible says that sexual activity should take place only
between a man and a woman who are married to each
other. ( Proverbs 5:18 ) Therefore, a person who wants to please God should not engage in sexual activity until he or she gets married.— 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 .

Some say that the Bible’s view is old-fashioned and
completely out of touch with our modern world. Keep in
mind, though, that our modern world is plagued with
divorce, unwanted pregnancies, and sexually transmitted diseases. Really, our modern world is in no position to dole out advice about morals!—1 John 2:15-17 .

When you think about it, the Bible’s moral code makes
sense. To illustrate: Suppose that someone gave you a gift of #1 000 000 in cash. Would you throw the money from a rooftop for just anyone passing by to pick up?

You face a similar decision with regard to sex. “I don’t
want to throw away my virginity on someone whose name I may not even remember years from now,” says 14-year-old Sierra. Tammy, 17, would agree. “Sex is too special a gift to waste,” she says.

The bottom line: The Bible upholds virginity and clean
conduct as the standard for those who aren’t yet married. —1 Corinthians 6:18; 7:8, 9 .

HE WHO HAS EARS......
Thank You. I love the analogy you used too. Very good.
I like your previous post as well: "intercourse is not the only form of intimate "activity.
I, too, believe being a virgin involves not partaking in any form of s3xual activity at all before marriage,
and that goes for both women and men.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by kuss: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
The new testament was not written to the world but the church until u are born again the commandment of the new testament will not make sense to u.there is no way u can convince a man that is not not born again not test before marriage,his canal mind will never accept it. If u are truly born again God will not lead u to a lady that has such issues and if u are born again and God is lead u to a born again sister with such issue that means God knows you have the ability to deal with it and overcome, after all God told prophet Hosea to marry a prostitute cos God knows he can handle it.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by unmask: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun.l:

The Bible says that sexual activity should take place only
between a man and a woman who are married to each
other. ( Proverbs 5:18 ) Therefore, a person who wants to please God should not engage in sexual activity until he or she gets married.— 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 .

Some say that the Bible’s view is old-fashioned and
completely out of touch with our modern world. Keep in
mind, though, that our modern world is plagued with
divorce, unwanted pregnancies, and sexually transmitted diseases. Really, our modern world is in no position to dole out advice about morals!—1 John 2:15-17 .

When you think about it, the Bible’s moral code makes
sense. To illustrate: Suppose that someone gave you a gift of #1 000 000 in cash. Would you throw the money from a rooftop for just anyone passing by to pick up?

You face a similar decision with regard to sex. “I don’t
want to throw away my virginity on someone whose name I may not even remember years from now,” says 14-year-old Sierra. Tammy, 17, would agree. “Sex is too special a gift to waste,” she says.

The bottom line: The Bible upholds virginity and clean
conduct as the standard for those who aren’t yet married. —1 Corinthians 6:18; 7:8, 9 .

HE WHO HAS EARS......
Since when did divorce become a bad thing?....you want a man or a woman to spend the rest of his or her life in a hellish marriage just to keep up appearance......that is wicked

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by viktor556(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur excuses or shld i kall it ur reasons r wack.y is it dat nl encourage premarital sex.sum even give lame excuses dat wuld u marry wat u hv nt tested?.is d ladi a machine or a toy?d last time i checked weither u test a lady 250times a day does nt guarantee a nyce marriage.watsoever u do wen u r single is dsame thng u r required 2 do wen u r married if u r wit dis kind of malicious opinion wen u r still single dis wuld still b dsame way u wuld reason wen u r married.understandin nd frndshp build a hm nd nt SEX.d highest u kan do wen it comes 2 sex wit ur partner is 1hr d rest 23 hrs wat do u intend using it 4? Ladies NoTe Pls.dnt fall a victim 2 dis kind of men any man dat wuld pressurize u 4 sex wen u r single wuld 1day beat u up just 2 hv sex wit u in marriage e kan even go ahead sleepin wit ur sister or ur house maid. it shows dey hv no self control dnt say e is carin e is rich e is dis e is dat quit jor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.
...... Can't you write a single sentence in plain English

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Chuksab: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
I am not surprised about the reasoning of the the "poster." Friend, sincerely U need DELIVERANCE. Your encounters with strange women has introduced strange stuffs into your life. Check this line ..."Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o..." Sex is beyond just having fun, it is a spiritual bond, you are one with anyone you sleep with. You think you can have sex with a possessed lady and remain the same? Think again!

Permit me to share a true life story which happend back then on campus. There was a lady that confessed that she has been mandated to transfer POVERTY to as many young men that slept with her. There is so much to sex than meets the eyes...

Lets be wise. There is nothing like discovering God's will for you in marriage, its the best thing!

One love.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by unmask: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yield:
Thank You. I love the analogy you used too. Very good.
the gal in question can always lose her virginity to a dil.do, that way she remembers the name......besides excessive sporting activities can lead to a broken hymen, so what is the point then?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by unmask: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chuksab: I am surprised about the reasoning of the the "poster." Friend, sincerely U need DELIVERANCE. Your encounters with strange women has introduced strange stuffs into your life. Check this line ..."Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o..." Sex is beyond just having fun, it is a spiritual bond, you are one with anyone you sleep with.

Permit me to share a true life story which happend back then on campus. There was a lady that confessed that she has been mandated to transfer POVERTY to as many young men that slept with her. There is so much to sex than meets this eyes...

Lets be wise. There is nothing like discovering God's will for you in marriage, its the best thing!

One love.
wow surprisingly, there was a lady in my church who said she transfers riches to all the men she sleeps with.....she doesnt know how it happens.....but they become somebodies after sleeping with her as nobodies

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Spotless180(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
We should nt be fooled by this op. God forbid pre-marital sex. Even though he has a point, we must nt forget the commandment of God. Sex before marriage is wrong however u want to paint it. We should pray that God should give us the partner that we desire for marriage. That is the important thing. Forget about human ideology and reasoning and go with the word of God. The word of God will always do us good, no matter what. Also know that u cant take the word of God out as far as this thread is concerned. Remain spotless.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by DICKtator: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yield: Sex before marriage's not good for anyone.
Stop making excuses to sin.
You're only satisfying the flesh.
Real men practice discipline.
Real men practice patience.
Real men wait.

This is a real man right here.

All my real men stand up!

He said he would marry a virgin. He never said he is a virgin/that he doesn't sample other peep's future properties

He, like your very self, may just be a serial w.aaa.nksteer, forming celibacy while affecting the price of Vaseline by making it expensive while your very self, your dilldos of all manner and shapes may be what satisfies your sexual urges!!!

let's be realistic!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by bknight: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
bluuu: ...
is it sex that guarantee a successful marriage??

Is it marrying a virgin that will guarantee a successful marriage

Its not by being self-righteous/holier-than-thou, nor by being a playboy undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze :-

Bro you just reminded me of my experience with one of these hard to get girls. sad sad After all the stress only to perceive one yucky smell when she took off her pant. I almost killed myself that day. That smell never left my memory even till this day. cry

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Chuksab: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: wow surprisingly, there was a lady in my church who said she transfers riches to all the men she sleeps with.....she doesnt know how it happens.....but they become somebodies after sleeping with her as nobodies

God have mercy on you!

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Zane2point4(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Una get time sef, during courtship na even grls dey beg make I sample sef, I don sample like 5 cute grls since den and I must tell u they have dia various problems and I end it Sharply, but e get one nice one I got recently I hope she turns out to be good, cos I know wan make mistake, who go wan buy ferrari or buggati without Test driving u wan sleep?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
You people are busy quoting the bible instead of telling girls to keep their legs closed.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by gratieao: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long"
Op you see that number 4 eh! i was once a victim na God save me.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by muheewa(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
abi ooo help me asl am
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by pigin: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: the gal in question can always lose her virginity to a dil.do, that way she remembers the name......besides excessive sporting activities can lead to a broken hymen, so what is the point then?
Don't come and be confusing people HERE.Breaking your hymen is not losing your virginity. Vagi.nal intercourse with penetration is losing your virginity. You could have MouthAction your whole life and still be a virgin. Losing your virgi.nity is like a formula:pen.is + vag.ina + insertion = no more virg.inity Breaking your hymen while playing sports is VERY possible. Most little girls break their hymen while riding bikes, climbing trees, straddling fences all the time, etc. The only thing it truly takes to break your hymen is severe pelvic impact or trauma. Which is why girls mainly break their hymens during contact sports. Fall out of a tree, or slip down a few branches, and you've got no more hymen. Ride your bike through a big hole or over a huge bump, or even just fall off flat on your butt, you can break your hymen but not ur virgin.ity
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
The world we live in is Evil. No one is perfect, but we struggle for perfection.

As much as we find spritual things dull and carnality more interesting, As much as we cling to a carefree life rather than a life dedication, claiming to have a personal commited relationship with GOD, As much as we reason out of our freewill or so-called rationality, - GOD REIGNS SUPREME! He lives...We are his Image!! Sinners? Yes. But saved .

Reality is only a manifestation of what has transpired in the spiritual realm. Your tommorrow is already known by GOD. Spirituality is supreme in Life.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
they both go for HIV test, they test eachothers behaviour yet you dont want them to test their compatibility in bed. Is that good or BED?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by priest2u(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
I do believe no primarital sex however I wasn't able to keep my believe. Here is my experience , I'm 31 and have had only two gf that I intend to marry both weren't virgin( I was a virgin when I met the first). Thinking I was goin to marry the first we had sex and behold the whole room was smelling because she had an offensive virginal odor , how could I have coped with this ? Because of my conscience I couldn't breakup with her because of that even though I thought about it rather I decide to seek medical advice but we later path ways due to other reasons. My present gf who is now my fiancée , I slept with her once and she's very clean in there smiley now I'm in for no surprise and we are getting married soon. I won't conclude anything but I will allow you to judge based on my post.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by abhosts(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
My Close Friend did all the Testing before he got married but he is not having a Happy Marriage, even their sex life is nothing like it use to be during the Testing stages. Now he feels he might have married wrongly.

We need to learn to trust God.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by nneh1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
oluwadartey:
Who told u great people didn't fvck their wives before marrying them?... no de jump into conclusions abeg.. . greatness has Nothing to do with Maybe You sleep with ur girlfriend or not.
but it has a lot to do with the OP post abi. Guy truth is very painful remember u will give birth to a daughter.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
If you have been exposed to doubts, by the Blessed man/guy[may God forgive us] who opened this thread, u could work on this worksheet : http:///19hsY6D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.