Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76111 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Jimmyo3(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
some pple are caling it personal opinion and he is sharing it wit milions of pple
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thank God atleast some guys have experienced some of the points above,so the points are nw FACTS...for the "ponmo men" if u like dönt sample ur babes b4 marriage at ur own peril tongue
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by samiflexx(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
abeg park well... wetin concern virgin concern d 1daful advice way him gv. If u lyk test d women up, down, ryt, left & center, den finally test HIV b4 u marry.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by tyav7: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
me too

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ojimbo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided
lipsrsealed
this is the worst of all, i have been a witness of that
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
the ops argument applys to men as well. I have two adorable beautiful sisters. I hope they test their men before marriage. Some dubious men have real problems( e.d, one minute tins, low drive) and may want to hide under the cover of abstinence or religion...

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Profayo: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Keep testing,am sorry 4 u.We see so many of u in d clinic,they wish dey neva tested wen dey get STI,God help u make u get ordinary Treponema chancre.U will b sorry
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
In all things, God remains the JUDGE smiley. He is always faithful, For sound info on related issues, your best companion is : http:///1c7v9Io
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Whoever invented marriage was creepy as hell. Like, hey you, I love you so much, I'm gonna get the government involved so you can't leave.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by optimism91(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: dis is nt abt being a virgin or nt bt misleading people is totally akward hw wuld u fil if a guy shuld do dsame 2 ur own sis?
I thinkk some of us miscontrued the poster. He gave his reasons, and if at all you are not comfortable with it, he stands to be corrected and not just judging him. He stated some facts to his own knoledge and I cannot judge him for that. After all everybody must not like a particular topic. One love.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by xp17(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Heineken: Mehn! Wat's even the aim of keeping a gf without f.ucking her? Me must f.uck and test any girl before I marry her o. I dey mad? I must know the paramanter kolloruntom and even f.uck her well sef.
ibo man, its perimeter nd nt para grin

Seriously its beta to know now, check if its Wat coping wit in a life time, than knowing lata and live in unhappy union.

God's will is good tough, but personally I hate to smell something, wether being a good or a bad smell, it even worse trying to cover up by using deodorant . I live in a society where sex doesn't count, hence no one is a judge over u, provided all ur doings re legal.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
priest2u: I do believe no primarital sex however I wasn't able to keep my believe. Here is my experience , I'm 31 and have had only two gf that I intend to marry both weren't virgin( I was a virgin when I met the first). Thinking I was goin to marry the first we had sex and behold the whole room was smelling because she had an offensive virginal odor , how could I have coped with this ? Because of my conscience I couldn't breakup with her because of that even though I thought about it rather I decide to seek medical advice but we later path ways due to other reasons. My present gf who is now my fiancée , I slept with her once and she's very clean in there smiley now I'm in for no surprise and we are getting married soon. I won't conclude anything but I will allow you to judge based on my post.
grin thank God u tested it well,...i am God sent nw,this my advice go save plenty marriages grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by LizzyAnn(f): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
grin grin grin
rudedough:

Bro you just reminded me of my experience with one of these hard to get girls. sad sad After all the stress only to perceive one yucky smell when she took off her pant. I almost killed myself that day. That smell never left my memory even till this day. cry
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by carrybreeze: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur excuses or shld i kall it ur reasons r wack.y is it dat nl encourage premarital sex.sum even give lame excuses dat wuld u marry wat u hv nt tested?.is d ladi a machine or a toy?d last time i checked weither u test a lady 250times a day does nt guarantee a nyce marriage.watsoever u do wen u r single is dsame thng u r required 2 do wen u r married if u r wit dis kind of malicious opinion wen u r still single dis wuld still b dsame way u wuld reason wen u r married.understandin nd frndshp build a hm nd nt SEX.d highest u kan do wen it comes 2 sex wit ur partner is 1hr d rest 23 hrs wat do u intend using it 4? Ladies NoTe Pls.dnt fall a victim 2 dis kind of men any man dat wuld pressurize u 4 sex wen u r single wuld 1day beat u up just 2 hv sex wit u in marriage e kan even go ahead sleepin wit ur sister or ur house maid. it shows dey hv no self control dnt say e is carin e is rich e is dis e is dat quit jor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.
u are very on point...may GOD forgive all the perverts on Nairaland. i pray that someday people will come to appreciate GOD and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
gunners160: Honestly ur .......ewen u r married if u r wit dis kind of mor ur body is nt meant 2 b tested but 2 b valued.

I'm sure you made a lot of good points, but your spelling is giving me headache, so I stopped reading. I'm sure you can do better next time.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by jevic(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't think that marriage is all about sex.
If you find a compatible partner then every other thing shall be added unto you period.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.

Olopa ewo ni tepe.... Epe re ooooooo .... Eleda nairalanders go fight for OP
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: the gal in question can always lose her virginity to a dil.do, that way she remembers the name......besides excessive sporting activities can lead to a broken hymen, so what is the point then?
Did you miss the part where he said, "intercourse is not the only form of intimate/s3xual activity?". The Biblical quote he added is also relevant here: "Therefore, a person who wants to please God should not engage in intimate activity until he or she gets married". - 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5. Both refer to [not] pleasuring oneself. When you're living for Him, everything you do is for the purpose of pleasing Him and not yourself, so dildos or self-servicing/masturbation are out of the question. The Bible does not directly talk about self-service but I believe it is still wrong. Romans 8:13- "For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live". Regarding your point about sports and broken hymen. We're talking about intentional acts here. If we want to be technical, the only way to lose your virginity is through s3xual intercourse w/ penetration. Breaking your hymen via excessive sports/strenuous sporting activities ≠ losing your virginity. You only lose your virginity via v'aginal intercourse. For the purpose of staying pure, one should restrain from intentional s3xual activities as a whole, before marriage. I'm tired of people trying to justify sin. I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone. You believe what you want. 'Tis your life, afterall.

DICKtator:

He said he would marry a virgin. He never said he is a virgin/that he doesn't sample other peep's future properties

He, like your very self, may just be a serial w.aaa.nksteer, forming celibacy while affecting the price of Vaseline by making it expensive while your very self, your dilldos of all manner and shapes may be what satisfies your sexual urges!!!

let's be realistic!!!

grin grin grin grin
His virginity wasn't the subject. I merely responded to his comment based on the topic and its body. I suggest you reread both, since you are confused. Nah, not everyone self services. Just because you do it doesn't mean other people do as well. Nastiness. Some people have better things to do with their time. I am not living for myself.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Smily202(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
jevic: I don't think that marriage is all about sex.
If you find a compatible partner then every other thing shall be added unto you period.

Then Wots marriage all abt ........ embarassed
jevic: I don't think that marriage is all about sex.

Then Wots marriage all abt ........
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ajeyomiademola: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
I THINK THERE SHOULD BE SOME ELEMENT OF SANITY ON THIS PLATFORM CALLED NAIRALAND
SOME PEOPLE JUST OPEN THEIR HEADS AND BRING OUT THE LARGE RESIDUE OF WORTHLESSNESS THAT WITHIN THEM- THEY NEGATIVELY INFLUENCE OTHERS TO MISDEMEANOR. WHAT A SHAMEFUL WAY TO EXUDE ONE'S IRRELEVANCE.

IF YOU WISH TO EDUCATE PEOPLE, THAT IS EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, MUST YOU EMPLOY VULGAR LANGUAGES?

LET US BE POLITE AND CAREFUL WITH EVERY IOTA OF SPEECH THAT COMES FORTH INTO WRITING ON THIS PLATFORM

SEX, I FEEL AND KNOW, SHOULD ONLY BE A LOVE CONNECTOR BETWEEN MARRIED FOLKS- ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE PURVIEW OF THIS IS AGAINST ONE'S DESTINY.

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by femi9naija(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
To be frank, I can't marry a lady without she first getting pregnant for me. And before you spioikokos start castigating, I know what I'm doing and I know the bible as much as you do.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sokarsenal(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
seriously all the others can be managed, but no. 3 is super important for me......a guy like me that loves sexual satisfaction and hardly cheats on a girl i fancy....imagine marrying a girl and on my wedding night i find out she she just stays like a log of wood when i am performing.............NA BIG PROBLEM I DON CARRY BE THAT

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Jimmyo3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please how do I add a topic on NL...Thanks gr8t NL.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwaseunla(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
I think some us are just being lazy. Truth is relationship is a lot of hardwork. If you truly love somebody and the fellow loves you, I believe you guys are meant to work together to find solutions to your problems.
It's as if some of us (especially guys), go into a relationship looking for reasons to terminate from the beginning. All the problems OP listed have some form of solution. If you encounter them, you can work with your partner to resolve them, if you guys love each other. It's all about teamwork.
If you don't learn how to manage problems before marriage, what happens if you encounter these challemges (or some other ones) after marriage. Come on, man up and take your place instead of turning chicken at the first sign of trouble.
No, I don't believe in pre-marital sex, I'm happily married without it. But then I guess OP is entitled to his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwaseunla(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please note that simply because something is common doesn't make it right

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by simpleseyi: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2013

How will you know that the lady you are about to marry is a virgin without testing her? My grandmother still claims that she is a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Isaiah90(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
fijiano202: Sister Franca,Are u a virgin
answer the damn question ARE YOU A VIRGIN? hypocrite.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Rejoice5000(f): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
They for bring devil before?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oliidell(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
I clicked on this thread because the topic is one dat has always been argued about. I have a lot to say for or against it but dats not y I'm posting this. I realy think it's high time Seun and the super MOD's review wateva policy that guides what ends up on the front page.
The Op just expressed his opinion in the wackiest of ways and bam! It ends up on the front page of one of the best nigerian social websites.
I have followed seun's posts and I'm certain that he is a very reasonable and matured person. Even when provoking write-ups are directed at him, he still chooses his words properly when replying.
I visit nairaland fp religiously on daily basis and I must commend the effort of many of the moderators. I won't mention names, but a good number of them constantly impress me with their intelligence and sense of judgement.
I know that nairaland is composed of people from various backgrounds who have diff beliefs and opinions, thus what irks one might make sense to another. I also agree that anyone who dosent like the contents of a thread should just go on to another one-i do this a lot.
Lately Iv been seeing some questionable topics on the front page but this particular one in my opinion is an assualt on our good senses dats why I'm posting this here.
Like I said earlier, this is a topic dat is very debatable and I can argue on both sides, but the initial post is so derogatory and shallow that I don't think the thread should be on display.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seunl1: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP , may your greatness manifest "greatly" in positivity. God Bless. SHALOM cry

**off thread**

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
OMG! This is cracking me up..... grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013

r u sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.