Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20798 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

grin grin grin

Na my picture you want take masturbate??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shockedshockedshocked
oh mah gosh
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EzePromoe: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Africans hate reading grin
So how many Europeans have sit to read that long epistle? undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
So how many Europeans have sit to read that long epistle? undecided
Identify them and I will tell you how many did tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EzePromoe: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Identify them and I will tell you how many did tongue
All this time you're taking to reply me, you should have used it to summarize your epistle undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

is that a way to let them know that ur intrested cool
That's Likely wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by olabisi75(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Let the game continues, Hello I am Ope(male) seeking a cool female within Lagos n Ogun state. Fun I be with but could be boring sometimes. looking at skinned/average girls for hookup or dating between ages 25-30. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
olabisi75: .
Just say ''I am interested''
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi: That's Likely wink

that will be very good
i need to watch by the sideline to know who will be able to have this beautiful damsel a dinner.....

And i guess the person will be able to tell us how her face looks like because the face is still a mystry to all here at NL
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

that will be very good
i need to watch by the sideline to know who will be able to have this beautiful damsel a dinner.....

And i guess the person will be able to tell us how her face looks like because the face is still a mystry to all here at NL
Hehehehe, this thing you're saying...... grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Hehehehe, this thing you're saying...... grin grin

cheesy
tell me cool...... have i said more than my mouth.....

I just want someone to unravell the beauti behind the hidden face from the carmeraangry
cheesy
I would have loved to unravell it but, i know i won't be choosed by u........ so i leave it to the best guy cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by shizzle11(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
why are the girls shying away from this thread?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by youngPRO(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2014
Am in
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
tell me cool...... have i said more than my mouth.....

I just want someone to unravell the beauti behind the hidden face from the carmeraangry
cheesy
I would have loved to unravell it but, i know i won't be choosed by u........ so i leave it to the best guy cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy this is first time I'm laughing post #NLAmnesia.....Dre, America is seeing you ooo
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EmmadyS(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2014
Dygeasy: e be like say dem hack you join Nairaland lipsrsealed
U nid 2get ur losin nut at head tighten. Dnt get me hacked off, and 4ur fuckin notice i joined NL long ago though my data ws lost. @crass
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2014
EmmadyS: U nid 2get ur losin nut at head tighten. Dnt get me hacked off, and 4ur fuckin notice i joined NL long ago though my data ws lost. @crass
You don vex?

Sorry o. grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2014
UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy this is first time I'm laughing post #NLAmnesia.....Dre, America is seeing you ooo

cheesy
thank God we are making some progress..... cool
Mayb one of these days u might decide to show us the half veiw of that face......undecided
Since all we see is the 1/4 view and we are left to our immaginations on how the rest will look-like.....

Anyway its a Sunday morning....... let me say
i wish u the best for the week
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
thank God we are making some progress..... cool
Mayb one of these days u might decide to show us the half veiw of that face......undecided
Since all we see is the 1/4 view and we are left to our immaginations on how the rest will look-like.....

Anyway its a Sunday morning....... let me say
i wish u the best for the week
Thank You Dre grin You too kiss
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2014
You know wah? I'm in.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2014
yeyenatu: You know wah? I'm in.
Tag: Xynerise grin grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by michaeltotti(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Am in
xynerise: UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2014
UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti

Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by michaeltotti(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks
xynerise: UPDATE
Contestants(Male):

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti

Contestants(Female)
Yeyenatu
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by immortalvoices(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
this what we do at romance section...this is what made it the most popular section on nairaland!!!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
OP we are still waiting ooo... What's d next step naa
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Neldrizzy: OP we are still waiting ooo... What's d next step naa
It's in the hands of the ladies.. Abi you wan dey follow your fellow guys play game ni?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dygeasy: It's in the hands of the ladies.. Abi you wan dey follow your fellow guys play game ni?
Lollll oga i Neva ready 2 go 14yrs jail. No vex
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
michaeltotti: Thanks
You are welcome cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
yeyenatu: You know wah? I'm in.

Confirm girl
Mizmycoli has been waiting for ur likes before she declear her intention
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
MizMyColi: Tag: Xynerise grin grin grin

Don't be shy again
Yeyenatu din break d jinkgrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
MabraO:

Confirm girl
Mizmycoli has been waiting for ur likes before she declear her intention
Spot on grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by michaeltotti(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
How wl d thng go nw?
xynerise:
You are welcome cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.