Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20776 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Jaybee, Ese sir cool

Come on Guys!! Lets do this cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Xynerise u have become cupid
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: Xynerise u have become cupid
And you are my Venus grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2014
xynerise:
And you are my Venus grin
so who is my vulcan? cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: so who is my vulcan? cheesy
He has not been born tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2014
xynerise:
He has not been born tongue
cry but i dont want to be a cougar
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: cry but i dont want to be a cougar
Then indicate interest in this contest else you will end up being a Milf tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2014
xynerise:
Then indicate interest on this contest else you will end up being a Milf tongue
dont worry since im your venus i will get one, one way or another
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: dont worry since im your venus i will get one, one way or another
Indeed grin.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2014
xynerise:
Indeed grin.
so who are we pairing up today cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Mondisweets: so who are we pairing up today cheesy
No pairing. Destiny it is cool. It is kind of a blind date contest
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Following.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You Dre grin You too kiss

didn't see the kiss and i was late to reply hercry

coli.... I can't see ur name on the female boardundecided or you are just buying time.....

Pls, i want someone to unravell that mystery behind ur look and the post cool am sure if ure game for it... the numbers of guys would have triplesmiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

didn't see the kiss and i was late to reply hercry

coli.... I can't see ur name on the female boardundecided or you are just buying time.....

Pls, i want someone to unravell that mystery behind ur look and the post cool am sure if ure game for it... the numbers of guys would have triplesmiley

hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy in due time.....I'll reveal.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy in due time.....I'll reveal.

Miz...coli
good pm to uwink ...........

Just asking is the recanate of ur moniker makes you different from the one we are used to before.....

Because the partern of flow suggest some kind of distint divergence from the one we used to know cool

just trying to juxtapose the two different identities so, we don't cross boarders
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

Miz...coli
good pm to uwink ...........

Just asking is the recanate of ur moniker makes you different from the one we are used to before.....

Because the partern of flow suggest some kind of distint divergence from the one we used to know cool

just trying to juxtapose the two different identities so, we don't cross boarders
It's been a slow day actually. #NLAmnesia tins grin Luxanne Swiss....kiss kiss I missed you plenty joor....can't post in FG yet cos I'm a newbiee grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by luxanne(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: It's been a slow day actually. #NLAmnesia tins grin Luxanne Swiss....kiss kiss I missed you plenty joor....can't post in FG yet cos I'm a newbiee grin grin

U kid me not, com bak to fg jor, lol. But wait a min first, ur account got affected by the crash? shocked whoa, dis crash sha grin

Btw, where is AkiraApple1 sef?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: It's been a slow day actually. #NLAmnesia tins grin Luxanne Swiss....kiss kiss I missed you plenty joor....can't post in FG yet cos I'm a newbiee grin grin

cheesy
slow day......
Aren't monday suppose to be a fast day#just assuming
or ure experience a change in work schedule/pace cool

so what can be done to reduce the effect of NLAmnesia on your monikerundecided
because it aint it joorembarassed
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
luxanne:

U kid me not, com bak to fg jor, lol. But wait a min first, ur account got affected by the crash? shocked whoa, dis crash sha grin

she dey form activity for here and decide to leaveundecided
aw i wish she see the unbended knees i am...... so she can come backgringrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by luxanne(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

she dey form activity for here and decide to leaveundecided
aw i wish she see the unbended knees i am...... so she can come backgringrin

Lmao! Abeg, wich kind activity she dey do here?

She'l come bak, just don't stand up from that position yet cheesy wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
slow day......
Aren't monday suppose to be a fast day#just assuming
or ure experience a change in work schedule/pace cool

so what can be done to reduce the effect of NLAmnesia on your monikerundecided
because it aint it joorembarassed
Time will tell Dre, Time will tell.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
luxanne:

Yes na angry I had to reincarnate. Akira is now an AfricanApple grin grin I'm not kidding oo, I've been trying to reply mentions but I'm told I can't post until a week's time angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Yes na angry I had to reincarnate. Akira is now an AfricanApple grin grin I'm not kidding oo, I've been trying to reply mentions but I'm told I can't post until a week's time angry
hehehehehe, luxanne, i'm right here. howdy. missed u guys
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: hehehehehe, luxanne, i'm right here. howdy. missed u guys
Babe, have you tried posting in FG?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Babe, have you tried posting in FG?
my dear i've tried o, i just tried now sef, its nl dnt like those that opened dis year o
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: my dear i've tried o, i just tried now sef, its nl dnt like those that opened dis year o
Personally I'm still trying to recover. Hafa na? grin grin you up for this game?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Personally I'm still trying to recover. Hafa na? grin grin you up for this game?
no i'm not

wats popping, who are u going for and who is going for u, i dnt even knw wats happening on thread now
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
What's happening here? undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: no i'm not

wats popping, who are u going for and who is going for u, i dnt even knw wats happening on thread now

I've not decided yet tho' might likely do so if......

In this case you don't know anybody, so to speak, cos monikers will be hidden and will be identified as contestant X, Y or Z.....you'll just say what you want, viewers will judge as to who presented his or hers better - male n female and prolly join them in holy NLtrimony grin grin grin in all, Its a Game tho'
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
I've not decided yet tho' might likely do so if......

In this case you don't know anybody, so to speak, cos monikers will be hidden and will be identified as contestant X, Y or Z.....you'll just say what you want, viewers will judge as to who presented his or hers better - male n female and prolly join them in holy NLtrimony grin grin grin in all, Its a Game tho'
lol, okay o i dey sideline dey watch
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
AfricanApple: lol, okay o i dey sideline dey watch
Keep Space for me oo
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by AfricanApple(f): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Keep Space for me oo
ah a, i will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.