Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14894 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo: Aunty'm , why are you waiting for coogar? U no get savings? Sis, treat this thing the same way you treat your mortgage na.... i need to join you guys in family section this October o... romance don tire me angry

grin grin grin,Don't worry Coogar has no option than to pay,i reassure you that this december all of us dey for Lagos (traditional and white wedding) grin

My savings will still help you guys settle down,when you get preggy nko? tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hian! Me I nor want, biko. Just looking out for my sisters here, especially Aluta. Shebi she dey the list sef?

My beautiful sister aluta no way. Her Prince charming is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:
grin grin grin,Don't worry Coogar has no option than to pay,i reassure you that this december all of us dey for Lagos (traditional and white wedding) grin

transfer complete!
check your account. cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ifyalways(f): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Oh, yes, he did.

Check it out yourself and read the comments below it. I nor post link as I nor want make spambot hold me this evening.
Hmmmmn

Okorodudu. cheesy
What won't one read and see on Nld?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
This yr is good. Edwife. You are blessed.

Chill sure say this one from your heart? cheesy

coogar:

i am scared o - any money going to that part of the world these days is being monitored by MI-5. biko, can i pay with foodstuff. just like traditional marriage? grin

Coogar,tomorrow I shall be at your place.Sister sarah needs to know,foodstuff abi bank food ni? cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

Chill sure say this one from your heart? cheesy

From my heart o, you can't stop love . Coogar is in love. At least we go rest small for this section.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

Awwww....my one in a billion sis....Nne,ndi too much but e b like say we go save that money for next passenger cus the one wey I jam today na mini armu robber. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

transfer complete!
check your account. cool

For real? shocked shocked

Can't confirm now,it is midnight over there.

Me and you rendez-vous tomorrow morning wink cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
ifyalways: @Efe, he actually wrote that on his FBK page?

Ojigbijigbi. cheesy

And the plot thickens ooo my sister...

When the guy bin dey talk cafe cafe up and down my mind bin go there say na yahoo tins but I decided to think positive for once in my life and this is what I get..

I dey vex angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

From my heart o, you can't stop love . Coogar is in love. At least we go rest small for this section.

grin grin grin,I believe you nne.After all we shall all enjoy the triplets.

Put name for list,babysitters needed. wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by nitrogen(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

hehehe
classic Naija guy-'t'was a test' cheesy
Thunder fire me if I pass this kain test cheesy grin
grin grin grin

Buh if truly the guy isn't feigning sort of, then he no try at all.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:
Coogar,tomorrow I shall be at your place. Sister sarah needs to know, foodstuff abi bank food ni? cheesy

i decided to send money instead. i won't have time to go to the market to start buying foodstuff & sister sarah is a bit under the weather now.

edwife:
For real? shocked shocked
Can't confirm now, it is midnight over there.
Me and you rendez-vous tomorrow morning wink cheesy

well, be rest assured your money is there as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Unfortunately, there is a hint of desperation in this post (actually more than a hint).

I won't judge you on your previous crime, people do change and reform themselves.

What do you bring to the table? I only see what the lady should have. You are looking for someone to carry you abroad.

Sharing your pic too, o boy!!

Bros, there are much better ways to approach this kind of thing if you are serious.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

you didn't give me your account details o. post it now, lemme do instant transfer.

now, that's what i am talking about. idowu, i doff my hat for you. aluta & caracta are denge-posers & yet they have not had a boyfriend since obasanjo left aso rock.

grin cheesy grin

Why are you still single too? Mtcheeeeew. The OP said he doesn't want girls that live in Nigeria.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=edwife][/quote] ole.tiiiffffuuu grin

sharp sharp you don send your account details. He go soon say see me at so so hotel and before you know it them don cut your head use do juju grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
tbaba1234: Unfortunately, there is a hint of desperation in this post (actually more than a hint).

I won't judge you on your previous crime, people do change and reform themselves.

What do you bring to the table? I only see what the lady should have. You are looking for someone to carry you abroad.

Sharing your pic too, o boy!!

Bros, there are much better ways to approach this kind of thing if you are serious.

what other ways do you know? voodoo or juju? i commend the young man for hitting the nail on the head. so he made mistakes before because of bad company or sillyness, it doesn't mean he cannot get back on track.

i support fakaay's approach & i hope & pray idowu falls in love with him in Jesus name. cheesy grin

Caracta:
Why are you still single too? Mtcheeeeew. The OP said he doesn't want girls that live in Nigeria.

coogar? single?
you mean you haven't met sister sarah? you are so 2006. i have taken off my singleton vest....i'm into fatherhood stuff now. learning how to rub a pregnant belly, how to do diapers & other stuff.

even if the OP said he wanted a chic in diaspora, at least lie a little bit to put yourself forward. time is ticking away - all the brothers are getting poached one by one. by the time you realise time has gone, na only tpia go remain for you to marry. grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: Ladies in the house please help me to recommend one

I'm tired of this single life and I'm frustrated - Everyday my mother keep telling me I need to find a girl now and my friends

I have searched and got some but they all left because there was no fund so they flew away! Nigerians Girls No Money No relationship, they do not really care about your idea or your innovation or looking at the big picture.

So I want someone who's got a good IQ like me.

You can be a student or working

I'm not dating or marrying because of your citizenship - note that -

I just need someone I will be talking too and support

I guess you ladies will understand me
Mr Ogbeni, you left Nigeria with about 40 million eligible single females to cast your net on a lady is based abroad?

I laugh in chinese. Cho ho hou ho ho...!

Mr Ogbeni, you need green papers. Berra confess cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: ole.tiiiffffuuu grin

sharp sharp you don send your account details. He go soon say see me at so so hotel and before you know it them don cut your head use do juju grin

Kulyie you dey look for coogar's trouble o.

My one and only inlaw ,he is a gentleman cheesy cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: I have not been taking any photos lately because it's not my priority for now also my digital camera got spoilt

here is one of loads of my previous photos on facebook! this one was taking when I was 24 years old - 2011
That would mean you're 27. Why the rush??

And guy, your nose is quite... AFRICAN. Broad and VERY wide of nostrils grin grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: Which one be your own undecided

to now top it my name is first on the list. Anyway op aluta doesn't know what she's taking about however I'll introduce some big girls to you
Such bushy browed ladies... Seun would kill to have one of these amazons for a wife... tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by luvablesam(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Guy,u messup big TIME.....Ah check ur CV or na cover letter n i jus c say na 'paperweight' d tin carry....

Check out ur scores....

Swag ......Nah(wetin happen to using ur chrismas cloth 4 advert) 2nd picture spoil every....guy u fall tins with am...

English .......Too basic(na essay u dey write?u cum dey make typos ontop sef) u for vet am plenty times before u post.

Tatics.....OFF(Na scolari tactic wey him use for dis last worldcup wey make them sack am na im u dey use)......There was NO NEED for the 'abroad based chic' criteria....things dun rof cos of that....U wud have had dat in mind in SELECTING after u got PMs from eligible Bachelorettes......

Make them no say i dey spoil u....av said TOO MUCH....ur rating dey drop seriously...act like sharppoo abeg...

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Mr Ogbeni, you left Nigeria with about 40 million eligible single females to cast your net on a lady is based abroad?

I laugh in chinese. Cho ho hou ho ho...!

Mr Ogbeni, you need green papers. Berra confess cheesy cheesy
Lmaaaao! Ajegunle base y u dey vex? Abeg go find your own baba fryo joor
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Get thee behind me coogar! Is tpia a man?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:
Kulyie you dey look for coogar's trouble o.

My one and only inlaw ,he is a gentleman cheesy cool

kulyie is jealous -
the last time i asked her to find me a bride in her church, she brought a chic that weighed 34 stones.

Caracta: Get thee behind me coogar! Is tpia a man?

she's bisëxual! grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY: Hmmm...

Do you need a wife because you've personally decided (for yourself) that it's what you want? Or you want one simply because your mum's pushing you to get one like your mates? If so, then your reasons are nothing more than follow the crowd mentality ...

Okay, so with your permission as expressed above and out of curiosity, this is what I've seen on your facebook page:

I have commited SIN in the past I have been punished bitterly for it. I commited sin via FRAUD collecting folks fund from May 2006 - 2011 June. I collected funds from rich folks coming to London for visit as VACATION HOME RENTALS - I rent apartment to them 400 pounds per week and thats how I sustained then later collected funds as bank for fraudsters that how I make my funds to study and travel abroad to acquire information technology knowledge

So even after your stint in Jail (as admitted by you on your page), you're still gunning for ladies based in the US and UK. Why?

You've listed at least five requirements from any girl interested in you, but you only list just one positive thing about your person. The others (i.e: having studied abroad, setting up your own business, etc) aren't really valid are they? Seeing as you obtained the funds for those through fraud.

So what do you really have to offer apart from a criminal record?

N.B: Don't view this post as your being picked upon, but a chance to exonerate yourself in the open.

Ladies: If you're still interested, then over to you...
Chei... This kind of expose calls for bad grammar...

Op u have being bursted! Efe, I doof my hat 4 u!! Op, so u have being in jail becos of fraud? O gash shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAO!! This thread is a comic relief. Alutacontinua, bellong, Idowu etal, you guys are mean. See as una just take style spoil the young man ministry. cheesy cheesy

Bia Efemena_xy, abeg carry your seriousness comot for this thread biko. tongue tongue

Nna OP, don't mind them. Anybody wey say you no go go Yankee/Jand this year, him water no go boil. The hustle is real cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin dey there na
He's security conscious.

Idowuogbo: Wait o! Bros, na USA/UK base u dey find? Lmaaaao! Awww.... Oya confess na.... tell us the main main o jare! Bobo, u wan clear comot 4 naija before shekau reach ya side ba? I catch uuuuuuuuu!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmaaaao! Ajegunle base y u dey vex? Abeg go find your own baba fryo joor
Babe, if I and the op happen to get stuck in an elevator together, I'd be dead in minutes because just two inhalations from that African nostrils of his and all the air would be sucked out. #justsaying#

Anyway you are based abroad so you fit the criteria perfectly. Go for it!! grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP Faakay is one gutsy mufucka. Ride on bruv, good luck.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ishilove:
Babe, if I and the op happen to get stuck in an elevator together, I'd be dead in minutes because just two inhalations from that African nostrils of his and all the air would be sucked out. #justsaying#

Anyway you are based abroad so you fit the criteria perfectly. Go for it!! grin
Somalia na abroad? Me I don wash hand eèe.... no more the boy is mine.... na I don't want no scrub dey reign grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
cococandy: grin grin dey there na
He's security conscious.

Shoo? U dont mean it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why are they calling you sef join?
I think say you don marry before o cheesy
Idowuogbo:
I'm not posing oo... the op wants a UK/USA based kokolet, if he can make it rain, i will loff him ti ti lai lai... Abi you think me sef no wan do a Lorreta? Bella naija must feature us mehn!

OP,when you return from cafe abeg snap more pics so I can print and hang them in my living room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / Your Most Hated Household Chore? / What Do You Do When You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.