Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32313 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by israelejembi(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Playing hard 2 get is a childish act...to me if u are a girl and a guy wants 2 date u if u are not intrested simply tell him and stop beating him in the bush and viseversa..

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by redcliff: 1:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Largas: If you like a guy, I don't understand why you should play hard-to-get.
Just give him signal, if he takes a step towards you, make the whole process go smoothly for eachother.
A guy that truly loves you won't dump you if you give him signal and are suitable to him.

It is all about using your brain that you will avoid being dumped or called cheap in a relationship, not by playing hard-to-get.

Lol.. your post is quite funny..playing hard to get is a natural embedded characteristics of all living things(female)...playing hard is not the problem because i see it as normal.. even animals play hard to get before mating...e.g chickens. But where the problem lies is giving the person a tough time especially if you like that person or if you dont like the person..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2014
frank043: No,I don't...cos "KENT" is in calabar! Mtchew!!!

Keep calm and stop fooling yourself bruh. cos we all know that no matter the no of pm u send to the chick, she aint gonna date you
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by mhizcovy(f): 5:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Fourwinds:
thank u. pls continue

gracias
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Simplefaithy(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
sandijey:

Hmmmn. lipsrsealed
. No comment abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
lawanson44:

Keep calm and stop fooling yourself bruh. cos we all know that no matter the no of pm u send to the chick, she aint gonna date you
You are an OAF!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Splasshhh:

I'm kinda scared
Scared about what?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by HARDDON: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: Lol please and please just hold it there @bolded u see all that before approaching her right?

nope I didn't! how cud I? grin

augmented boobs n padded booty disappeared when she came out of d ehmm, rest room n when i woke up d next day, I couldn't bliv who it was lying by my side! he he he

by d way, guys hv come to realise dat gurls r by default unreal, n life must go on
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2014
frank043: Yea...Yea. Catching my fun in my own unique way. So,what do you see it as?
Its fun too but kent is not in calabar,its in England.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: hmmmmmm do I need to tell you my reasons? I don't play hard to get I only play hard to forgetgrin
Hard to forget? Could you please explain that phrase?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Hard to forget? Could you please explain that phrase?
that's an assignment go figure it out tonguegrin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by ayusco85(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
bustyhelen: if I don't like u, I will tell u outrightly

if I like u, I don't hesitate to say yes, but saying yes isn't all about sex immediately, unless if our body chemistry needs it sharp sharp.

y play much hard to get when u actually fantasize about d gut touching u and how big he is down there?

a cute sexy ajibutter guy on my street, I admired him, one day he saw me and was starring at my chest as d 2 big water melons bounced up and down as I went to buy tooth paste in d morning as I had no bra.
I caught his eyes at my chest, he became shy and embarrassed, I walked up to him and told him, hey cutie, why were u starrig at my milk industry?
he was mumbling some words

I told him never mind.

that he should feel free.

he demanded for my number which I gave him

he later called me for a drink I told him d next day.

we went out d next day and he told me how he has been dying for me and thanked me for making things easy for him

we r still dating and he values me so much

ur signature says it all
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: that's an assignment go figure it out tonguegrin
Explain it!angrysadangry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: Explain it!angrysadangry
tongue tongue nah
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Are u a uniben student
Almeria: tongue tongue nah
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Are u a uniben student
Nop,I don't want to go to school cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by oluwadanie1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: Nop,I don't want to go to school cheesy

undecided undecided that is how she did for me too. Naughty girl
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
That line is wack,u know u eventually be seen in uniben main gate smiling wider than river limpopo
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
oluwadanie1:

undecided undecided that is how she did for me too. Naughty girl
hahahahahahaha tongue
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: That line is wack,u know u eventually be seen in uniben main gate smiling wider than river limpopo
what makes u think so,, am serious oo cry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Well, i am no mind reader sha,,but u know u love uni,uni is a fun u would love to pass through in life maybe not now but later.
Almeria: what makes u think so,, am serious oo cry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: tongue tongue nah
angryangry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by hensben(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
you ehn! You play too much.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by frank043(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
tracyorez:
Its fun too but kent is not in calabar,its in England.
OF course I know kent is not in calabar. I was replying the guy that thought I didn't know where kent is(...was only answering a foolish question with a foolish answer).So,what is happening over there?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
hensben: you ehn! You play too much.
hahahahhahaahha how?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: angryangry
tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: Well, i am no mind reader sha,,but u know u love uni,uni is a fun u would love to pass through in life maybe not now but later.
story I don't want to go cheesy grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
*Takes a car towing van and hangs the towing van chain on your belt and tows u into uniben*
Almeria: story I don't want to go cheesy grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by hensben(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: hahahahhahaahha how?
but its true i am saying that you play too much..ok, see now! you are laughing.

Instead of you to laugh kikikikikikikikikikikiki or hohohohoohoho, you are laughing hahahahahahaha undecided
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tracyorez(f): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
frank043: OF course I know kent is not in calabar. I was replying the guy that thought I didn't know where kent is(...was only answering a foolish question with a foolish answer).So,what is happening over there?
Ok i understand it now.good
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Almeria: tongue tongue cheesy
See your mouth. Close it jor!angry
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Danhumprey: See your mouth. Close it jor!angry
ok sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.