Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32323 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kadas01(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2014
If you apply wisdom, you can play and win!

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by rutibaby(f): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Most times playing hard is necessary becos some men feel they can get any lady they want at anytime it pleases them.

But ladies let's play hard wit caution becos most time when u play hard if d guy gets u he wants 2 find out wat u were hiding. I mean d way thru ur body. The opening there. Let's be careful when playing hard.
Its risky most times.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by RAKITIC: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Jst involve GOD in everything u do

4 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Caseless: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
LaurelP: Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!
same here! Play hard to get...i log out immediately. No time to waste on one when thousands who ar beta ar out there. I'm a gud guy, i hate it wen they hide under playin hard to get to study me again.

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by englishmart(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
I was wooing a girl back in 2009. During my secondary school days.
I did everything I could to win her.
I even promised to buy her a car when I get rich. She laughed then insulted me.
I got fed up and was left with no choice than to let her be.

Two weeks ago, I got a phone call from Nigeria I.e +2348.........
When I picked the phone she started apologising for all she's done.

But who cares kwanu?
It's too late to apologise.
That's one of the cons of forming hard to get.

12 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: Wasting mb on nairaland,,, what is ........., i will bite u oh
Hi Suarez

6 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zicoraads: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
As it is always the case, every nigga would come here and lie grin

Telling stories of how **she formed for me and now she is begging...**

Or **i can never woo a girl more than a week**

When in reality some of em have been chasing the same girl for a year now tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by akpanikpe(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: And if she is playing easy to get you guys will end up calling her A cheap thing
U are awesome I knw it too, sow hard did ur boyfriend/husband work to get you? Shear ur experience pls ma.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Shedysworld(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Playing hard to get makes no sense to me. When u know what u want, u won't need extra work(playing hard to get)
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eminentsam: Some girls have missed their potential husbands in the course of playing hard to get.
The men will soon start playing hard to find

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
playing hard to get? not my style.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hi mikel obi
tbagjames:
Hi Suarez
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jovie: GST 109: Philosophy of Romantic Attraction
thats a course in the polytechnic
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Swiftboy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
I see it as a waste of time...its immature to me.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
kadas01: If you apply wisdom, you can play and win!
The win usually comes when the lady is around 37 years old

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by born2boink(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hard to get ko? Hard to Bleep ni? Let them keep playing and ashawo are collecting available boyfriends, even the few remaining don join gay.

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by bigemmmybig(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: yea I do play that it depends tho if I feel something for you I will use that opportunity to observe the kind of person you are if its really gonna work the I will say yes but if I don't I will tell you from the start that I am not interested and not telling the person that I will think about it telling you that will keep ur hopes high, but if I tell you that I am not interested and u keep pestering my life u go hear wiiii

life is a two way tin. after playin d hard to get n u observe dat it wud work....honestly speakin somtimes it dosent even afta all d observationwink

am not against it o bt most ladies do it witout usin dem brain, i gues dats wats pissin we guys.

anyway sha we do wat works for us bt make our brain dey at work. jst sayin grin

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by bigemmmybig(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
hard to get in dis 21century? i laff in brokengrin

if it was in dose days, well no wahala bt now like dis, abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by maximunimpact(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Most girls dat I run I s3x dem on our 1st date.........as e dey hot, d moment she says no to it, dats d end........d gudnews is dat 90% of my girls open dia legs 4 me to enter d 1st day, n dats hw it works. For d rest 10% dat said no, I delete dia number imediately(no time) and few day later dey will call, n I will ask ''who calling pls''? Her response will be like, so u don't av my number again..... I will giv her gist dat I changed my fon, frm dia I will re-establish d toasting, next day she is on my bed, case closed, 100% accomplished. Bottom line all girls have fish brain!

14 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by nickz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
true love is when you know she gat Ebola and you still let her touch you

5 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Ezibless: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
kadas01: If you apply wisdom, you can play and win!
lolzzz master of the game, see ''pro'' talking grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by bigemmmybig(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
tbagjames:
The men will soon start playing hard to find

BOSS its not a soon ooo, its already hapening grin

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kudoxs(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: for me I really don't think its a bad idea on playing hard to get depending on how long u played it,, but don't give in easily and don't play hard to get too long either

but don't just jump into a guy because u love him without getting to know him first because u will end up jumping out as well, some of them pretends to be what they are not
hmmmm, you registered yesterday and have already spent 10hours online! I need to relocate Asap!

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by smudge2079(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Av neva played hard to get. In short am so so easy to get. Just flash d goods & am all urs.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by adanny01(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Any girl who is about to start playing had to get must first of all tell herself 'if i lose him, no regrets'.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Ezibless: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
My problem with some dudes is dat dey dont understand wen one is forming ''hard to get'' and wen one is really saying NO(forever!). I can't imagine how a guy wld be wooing a babe for more than two years!!! And they'll stil think she's forming ''hard to get'' ....smh

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by jgatherer(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
It's a real turn off for me.I mean going on a date with someone doesn't portray you as cheap,eye don open pass "I hate you means I love you".No time,if one f's up,it's on to the next one
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by GentleMimi: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Choi! Boyz are vexing. See para in action. Lol.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
bigemmmybig:

BOSS its not a soon ooo, its already hapening grin
Yes Boss!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Joshuadon: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
playing hard to get isnt bad buh should be done to an extent..

cus der are many fish in the ocean grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kadas01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ezibless: lolzzz master of the game, see ''pro'' talking grin
I just feel it is lack of wisdom that make many ladies loose out at the end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.