Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32294 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by fattbabakay(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: yea I do play that it depends tho if I feel something for you I will use that opportunity to observe the kind of person you are if its really gonna work the I will say yes but if I don't I will tell you from the start that I am not interested and not telling the person that I will think about it telling you that will keep ur hopes high, but if I tell you that I am not interested and u keep pestering my life u go hear wiiii
smh...nd she's ugly o *looks away*

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zicoraads: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: And you've contacted that childish virus called "space booking"? Smh. You are better than this.
What's 'Childish' about a child behaving in a childish manner? A child would almost certainly act like one.

Besides, since when has 'space booking' become a childish act?

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by zicoraads: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Lol...that's bleeping camp, man. grin
I swr, still got scars on me from the bust ups I had with some thugs in military uniforms called soldiers. Those guys were effing messed up. Always acted like they were demigods.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by mrkay101(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Personally I think some girls are confused naturally.. I met a girl back in sch we liked each other.. It was obvious dat we did cuz she'd shown signs and all. But for some reason she didn't want us to date. I'd asked her out for abt 3mths straight but she didn't accept. So wud u say that's playing hard to get or jst sumtin else. :s
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladies!!!

Play hard-to-get at your own peril!

When grey hair sets in, you go know "what's up"...

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Suresh08: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: And if she is playing easy to get you guys will end up calling her A cheap thing
How many times have u been called a "cheap tin"?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Tell me,what have you gain from that?undecided
ouchsmiley to create a space to say my mind, my opinion, hope u are good with that?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica: Ladies!!!

Play hard-to-get at your own peril!

When grey hair sets in, you go know "what's up"...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They become left overs.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Suresh08:
How many times have u been called a "cheap tin"?
Like this: P

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by bustyhelen(f): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
if I don't like u, I will tell u outrightly

if I like u, I don't hesitate to say yes, but saying yes isn't all about sex immediately, unless if our body chemistry needs it sharp sharp.

y play much hard to get when u actually fantasize about d gut touching u and how big he is down there?

a cute sexy ajibutter guy on my street, I admired him, one day he saw me and was starring at my chest as d 2 big water melons bounced up and down as I went to buy tooth paste in d morning as I had no bra.
I caught his eyes at my chest, he became shy and embarrassed, I walked up to him and told him, hey cutie, why were u starrig at my milk industry?
he was mumbling some words

I told him never mind.

that he should feel free.

he demanded for my number which I gave him

he later called me for a drink I told him d next day.

we went out d next day and he told me how he has been dying for me and thanked me for making things easy for him

we r still dating and he values me so much

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They become left overs.

"Remnant" is the word for them.. grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Please say more.
LOL. Nope! smiley
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godG: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Genea: no its not

Then what are you doing on NL? You should be in a Catholic Novitiate. smiley
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica:

"Remnant" is the word for them.. grin
hahahaahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: LOL. Nope! smiley
come on babe, say more. i will protect you and no one would attack you.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Waspy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Toks2008: Don't play hard to get,play hard to forget.

Many ladies still believe that the act of hard to get is still in vogue but i am sorry to tell you this.

A man can chase after you for years not because he is so much in love with you or because he can't get several other ladies but just want to prove his ego and he can still dump you after having his way with you.

If you see a guy that you like and he woos you,rather than play hard to get,,agree to his advances or tell him you guys can be friends for now and it is how you comport yourself in that affair that counts. Even if you show interest in a guy first,that guy can still respect you so much if you present yourself in a good manner.

Be a lady that will forever leave a lasting impression on any man that ever comes your way. Stop playing hard to get but play hard to forget.
Word bro

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godspeed: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
IHate9ja1: it doesnt change how i see her,either how fast or long it takes.
But its get to stage that i quit,there are many other better things to do with my time.

Word. The truth is playing hard to get has nothing to do with you being cheap or not, it's just a facade put up by (ironically cheap) girls to hide the insecurity they feel inside. If you are cheap you are always going to be cheap playing hard to get will not make that go away.

Think of all the tight girls you know, either in real life or those on the screen, if anyone of them should happen to approach you, will that make you see them as cheap even if you don't fancy them? I doubt.

Being cheap has to do with your person and not how you play the game of love and like somebody already noted, most guys find it annoying.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: hahahaahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: ouchsmiley to create a space to say my mind, my opinion, hope u are good with that?
Na you sabi o.grin

1 Like

bustyhelen: if I don't like u, I will tell u outrightly

if I like u, I don't hesitate to say yes, but saying yes isn't all about sex immediately, unless if our body chemistry needs it sharp sharp.

y play much hard to get when u actually fantasize about d gut touching u and how big he is down there?

a cute sexy ajibutter guy on my street, I admired him, one day he saw me and was starring at my chest as d 2 big water melons bounced up and down as I went to buy tooth paste in d morning as I had no bra.
I caught his eyes at my chest, he became shy and embarrassed, I walked up to him and told him, hey cutie, why were u starrig at my milk industry?

I told him never mind.

we went out d next day and he told me how he has been dying for me and thanked me for making things easy for him

hahahaha, that's the spirit. sometimes, you need to make it easier for him. And you can see him values you a lot. So much so that you can even think of.

1 Like

For ladies, 9 out of 10 x is because the guy is broke gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: come on babe, say more. i will protect you and no one would attack you.
I don't need your protection, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. smiley. Oh and do read again-my comment on the topic, it explains my feelings on the ish.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by maxism2: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
godspeed:

Word. The truth is playing hard to get has nothing to do with you being cheap or not, it's just a facade put up by (ironically cheap) girls to hide the insecurity they feel inside. If you are cheap you are always going to be cheap playing hard to get will not make that go away.

Think of all the tight girls you know, either in real life or those on the screen, if anyone of them should happen to approach you, will that make you see them as cheap even if you don't fancy them? I doubt.

Being cheap has to do with your person and not how you play the game of love and like somebody already noted, most guys find it annoying.

there was a girl that played so much hard to get o.

when I patiently waited and got her, d first day of making out, omo, d boobz were like sleepers, mtcheww, as if that wasn't enough, when I penetrated , it was like a borehole, gush!! I was like why all d shakara.
I dumped her immediately

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Na you sabi o.grin
better u are talking as if u don't do thatundecided tongue
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Keky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
evegran: I don't need your protection, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. smiley. Oh and do read again-my comment on the topic, it explains my feelings on the ish.
nice
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: better u are talking as if u don't do thatundecided tongue
Me? Do that? I don't do that. I make my comment at once even if it reach the 3rd page.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Me? Do that? I don't do that. I make my comment at once even if it reach the 3rd page.
oh u bera stop lien; D
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Danhumprey: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: oh u bera stop lien; D
Why would I lie? Smh.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Suresh08: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: Like this: P
is this ur real face or ur wearing a mask?
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by NET1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
bustyhelen: if I don't like u, I will tell u outrightly
I told him never mind.

most of these small girls on Nairaland need to learn from you.

.NET

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
godG:

Then what are you doing on NL? You should be in a Catholic Novitiate. smiley
joooor oooo,its a private matter,oluwa is involved oooo
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by NickiRoman: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why are the guys lying like this especially englishsmart and LaurelP undecided...Ugly Niggars be claiming I f*cked and dumped her...If I hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.