Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (32565 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by iceberylin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
irrelevant
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
it doesnt change how i see her,either how fast or long it takes.
But its get to stage that i quit,there are many other better things to do with my time.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Ezibless: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
kadas01: I just feel it is lack of wisdom that make many ladies loose out at the end!
Yea true
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Genea(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Playing hard to get depends on ma feelings 4 d guy.....if I no like u wella na hard to ghet go be your tori. Wyl dose I lyk just tell dem au I feel....well I actually don't like dating ,I just play around though saaaah ,am a career woman ,don't need a guy to distract me
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Some ladies read too much of such books and watch oprah a lot so u don't blame dem but dey re quick to cry when †ђξ bobo don move up as a sharp guy...the playing hard to get tin works for guys that's got tym for such sh*ts....don't be easy and don't strech it, follow yur heart cos MOST that book and oprah re soo f**kin wrong

3 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Jovie: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
tbagjames:
thats a course in the polytechnic

smiley I don't know oh!!! I just write am cos d topic is quite academic wink
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Prechy2836(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
My own be say *shoutin ontop of my voice* KEEP PLAYING HARD TO GET WHILE YOUR MATES ARE GETTING MARRIED EVERY SATURDAY AND YOU'LL BE PRESENT. I know of someone hard to get don purge, I will not go further #SecurityReasons.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Daniel058(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Largas: If you like a guy, I don't understand why you should play hard-to-get.
Just give him signal, if he takes a step towards you, make the whole process go smoothly for eachother.
A guy that truly loves you won't dump you if you give him signal and are suitable to him.

It is all about using your brain that you will avoid being dumped or called cheap in a relationship, not by playing hard-to-get.
am wid u buddy..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godG: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: for me I really don't think its a bad idea on playing hard to get depending on how long u played it,, but don't give in easily and don't play hard to get too long either

but don't just jump into a guy because u love him without getting to know him first because u will end up jumping out as well, some of them pretends to be what they are not

Oh baby, is that why you have been hard to get? Dont mind those guys jare. wink Sorry, I won't pretend to be what I'm not, sup na? cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
kudoxs: hmmmm, you registered yesterday and have already spent 10hours online! I need to relocate Asap!
bera
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by tbagjames(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jovie:

smiley I don't know oh!!! I just write am cos d topic is quite academic wink
okay
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
godG:

Oh baby, is that why you have been hard to get? Dont mind those guys jare. wink Sorry, I won't pretend to be what I'm not, sup na? cheesy
huh what are u talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by MoneyGreen(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
Not when they see my money in greenery cheesy
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Femistico(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
LaurelP: Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!
it seems we are the same..how will I be chasing a girl over the street wen dere iz a lot of gals out dere..although if I love d gal truely and I try my 1st,2nd and 3rd steps buh she's playing hard datz bye bye oo unless she came to meet me by herself..
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by adbokus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ur head dey dia..infact, u dey dia!>
LaurelP: Playing hard to get is one of those things dat has never worked on me and I don't think it will ever do grin
As a matter of fact, any atom of feelings I have for a lady dies d moment she starts feeling too big. I just don't think I shud work hard to get a partner who is going to benefit from me. It just doesn't make sense to me!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godG: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Genea: Playing hard to get depends on ma feelings 4 d guy.....if I no like u wella na hard to ghet go be your tori. Wyl dose I lyk just tell dem au I feel....well I actually don't like dating ,I just play around though saaaah, am a career woman ,don't need a guy to distract me

This got me cracked up. cheesy Not all men are distractions. It is just safe to say you have not seen the right one. My dear, whether career or not, one man go still shine your Kongo.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by boombay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
how can a lady (not a girl)play hard to get for me when my father is the 48th richest person in Europe??grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by scribble: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just give him signal, if he takes a step towards you, make the whole process go smoothly for eachother.
A guy that truly loves you won't dump you if you give him signal and are suitable to him.

It is all about using your brain that you will avoid being dumped or called cheap in a relationship, not by playing hard-to-get.

women have hard their heart trifled with in university by bad boys so they now think all men are like that. basically the jerks of their yesteryears make it tough for the gentlemen...

especially if she is very attractive and was "easy" before, this is the most surefire way to elevate her defense mechanism and would be loverboys suffer

its basically due to the immature men that handle women when their trust is still up. Its very annoying but at times you have to persist with a woman you are head over heels for and hope one day you will overcome the walls of Jericho and ride into the pleasure pudding triumphant, majestic, and celebrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by godG: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: huh what are u talking about?

No pretense, strictly original, I'm. grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Owoplenty(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
He said it all "striking the ballance" (playing hard & eazy to get) moderacy, Kinda babe i luvs.
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by maryhaam(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by martolux(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Genea: Playing hard to get depends on ma feelings 4 d guy.....if I no like u wella na hard to ghet go be your tori. Wyl dose I lyk just tell dem au I feel....well I actually don't like dating ,I just play around though saaaah ,am a career woman ,don't need a guy to distract me
he he he he...laugh won komot my trouser ooo lwkmt
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Genea: Playing hard to get depends on ma feelings 4 d guy.....if I no like u wella na hard to ghet go be your tori. Wyl dose I lyk just tell dem au I feel....well I actually don't like dating ,I just play around though saaaah ,am a career woman ,don't need a guy to distract me

U never talk as e dey do you. Career woman but you have time to play around? grin

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by YourCoffin: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who get time read this long epistle. If I read long epistles in politics and literature section, I go come read am for romance section again. OP na wah for you oh! Can a kind, beautiful lady whisper to me what the OP is saying? Thanks!!!

Oga Seun! We need a horror section on nairaland. I can't find it anywhere here!!!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by careema(f): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
hard to get or no hard to get, just pray for a guy that appreciates you. just be yourself. i have a friend of mine get married to a girl he had sex with the first day they met in NYSC camp. their 8 years anniversary was a month ago. he said he thanks his stars he didnt think her cheap cos she is one of the best things in his life

6 Likes

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by lalasticlala(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by ebosse(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Almeria: And if she is playing easy to get you guys will end up calling her A cheap thing
Naaah.. Nobody is saying play it easy!.. Just don't play hard to get. #Difference.
Using my self as an example I've met girls who played hard unfortunately my likeness turned to desperation, strategies , anger (which invariably takes out the likeness bit by bit).Eventually all I think of is having sex with her then dumping her afterwards just to punish her for my time and all the stress.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Gooci(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
careema: hard to get or no hard to get, just pray for a guy that appreciates you. just be yourself. i have a friend of mine get married to a girl he had sex with the first day they met in NYSC camp. their 8 years anniversary was a month ago. he said he thanks his stars he didnt think her cheap cos she is one of the best things in his life
sex on a first date.... she's a "good" cheap girl

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by kadas01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
tbagjames:
The win usually comes when the lady is around 37 years old
Lol! Not necessarily!

The "lack of wisdom" is when a lady has feelings for a guy but still "foolishly" choose to live in denial!
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by Cecediva(f): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
zicoraads: As it is always the case, every nigga would come here and lie grin

Telling stories of how **she formed for me and now she is begging...**

Or **i can never woo a girl more than a week**

When in reality some of em have been chasing the same girl for a year now tongue tongue
LOL...grin grin grin

Don't mind them
Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by scribble: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014

women have hard their heart trifled with in university by bad boys so they now think all men are like that. basically the jerks of their yesteryears make it tough for the gentlemen...

especially if she is very attractive and was "easy" before, this is the most surefire way to elevate her defense mechanism and would be loverboys suffer

its basically due to the immature men that handle women when their trust is still up. Its very annoying but at times you have to persist with a woman you are head over heels for and hope one day you will overcome the walls of Jericho and ride into the pleasure pudding triumphant, majestic, and celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? by lalasticlala(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
careema: hard to get or no hard to get, just pray for a guy that appreciates you. just be yourself. i have a friend of mine get married to a girl he had sex with the first day they met in NYSC camp. their 8 years anniversary was a month ago. he said he thanks his stars he didnt think her cheap cos she is one of the best things in his life

wow!!!!

but that was really cheap o

thank God it worked out for them at last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.