Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41825 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Fake life ke? I am a guy...Guys are always fugly. We dont care. No matter how ugly a guy is, he will still date the most beautiful girl in town. So, derris nothing to fake here. So priscaoge is filtering her pix.

Beside, if I upload my pix...you will kiss it all day.
Don't tell me u are a doomy shocked shocked. Incase u are using a java phone, am not. my phone gives me a cute and beautiful shots. Don't be ridiculous my dear cheesy cheesy,not everyone does that filtering work n besides,I seriously need to know how to do it,So if u have any clue pls tell me. I need to filter my pics and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Don't tell me u are a doomy shocked shocked. Incase u are using a java phone, am not. my phone gives me a cute and beautiful shots. Don't be ridiculous my dear cheesy cheesy,not everyone does that filtering work n besides,I seriously need to know how to do it,So if u have any clue pls tell me. I need to filter my pics and see the difference.

Dont tell me your pix has a different resolution on a core I7, 3.4Ghz laptop.

Chai..see this one.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Dont tell me your pix has a different resolution on a core I7, 3.4Ghz laptop.

Chai..see this one.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
From the way u are sounding my dear I still believe u don't know d difference between filtering a pic n what a camera shot produces. Until u clear ur head on that,have a Nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
From the way u are sounding my dear I still believe u don't know d difference between filtering a pic n what a camera shot produces. Until u clear ur head on that,have a Nice day!

Oh I c.

You are right...some cameras comes with high resolution pixel filtering....

Unfortunately, that camera is deceiving most of us. Cuz, thats not the true picture of priscaoge

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

^^^thee u go again... dark skin female r naturally aggressive...no good morning Mr cork,hello Mr cork or hiya Mr cork....the first tin that came outta her wide Ghana mouth on a beautiful day like this is: bounce niiga ... Black women . .we giv up!! embarassed
1. I'm nt darkskinned. 2. Darkskinned females r not agressive. 3. You have nothing good to say, you can fucck out 4. I'm not ghanian. 5. You don't deserve my greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Danhumprey: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Emmy9ite: Yea.... She wasn't what I saw online. Lol at the pictures posted above
My man! How far?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
wilsonayo: Join the illuminate today to be a super rich citizen of your country........
are you in any type of business an artists or you are into any activity
yea this is an opportunity for you to join the illuminate and become rich
like me or more than me just email me at illuminatiking101@gmail.com or call me on my mobile number +2348147634888 to
join and be super famous....................

why you no famous? undecided yeye person

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: 1. I'm nt darkskinned. 2. Darkskinned females r not agressice. 3. You have nothing good to say, you can fucck out 4. I'm not ghanian. 5. You don't deserve my greetings.

...ok..u not dark skin but yet u told an innocent guy to fok of for no reason...and then u claim u from Ghana coz i deserve yor greetings.....this is y females like u will not find man on nairaland. U r confused (no offense) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: People don't really understand that this world is a small place. One girl that my cousin met on facebook was an example. Seriously I was like..."Wow Ken are u sure she's the one?"shockedshockedshocked. She came to visit us and after her visit,she noticed that Ken was disappointed n she didn't visit again.
some girls should just save themselves the embarrassment of hooking up with guys that they know they have deceived by their photoshop infected pictures. Haba. Its getting out of hand!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

...ok..u not dark skin but yet u told an innocent guy to fok of for no reason...and then u claim u from Ghana coz i deserve yor greetings.....this is y females like u will not find man on nairaland. U r confused (no offense) undecided
ok goodbye
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by generalissimo(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2014
ebonyeyez: I agree with you, as a matter of fact. My Facebook friends in our group came together
to help expose this catfish bitch who lied about everything. She lied about photos, post, copied and pasted everything. We exposed her and made a video about catfish awareness and shared the video within our group circle. The catfish found out about it and deleted the account. We used master persuasiveness, and prescreening other friends of the catfish that were friends with us but not in our group. We found over 30 catfish men and women, well.... mostly women. Long story short the leader of our group deleted over 500 people who didn't believe him after hardcore evidence as well as video. Smh its sad but true.
Wow! What a busy person u are! I hope u make a living outa it. I wonder what my problem with ''Sardine'' or ''Catfish'' is. You'd better get a life and stop wasting ur youthful vigor on social network chasing after vanity.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: some girls should just save themselves the embarrassment of hooking up with guys that they know they have deceived by their photoshop
infected pictures. Haba. Its getting out of hand!
LOl cheesy. Seriously U are right. It seems She noticed that Ken was disappointed that's y She never visited again. Her complexion wasn't Same as d one we saw in her pics. I was even thinking she's bleaching,am a bit fairer than her but in her pics, She was So fair that u will think She escaped been an abino.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
LOl cheesy. Seriously U are right. It seems She noticed that Ken was disappointed that's y She never visited again. Her complexion wasn't Same as d one we saw in her pics. I was even thinking she's bleaching,am a bit fairer than her but in her pics, She was So fair that u will think She escaped been an abino.
lmaooo so funny, was ken really sad? Did he really like her
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: ok goodbye

^^^^^she clearly dark skin...they usually hav shot fuse undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^^she clearly dark skin...they usually hav shot fuse undecided
ok
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
hotwax:

Oh I c.

You are right...some cameras comes with high resolution pixel filtering....

Unfortunately, that camera is deceiving most of us. Cuz, thats not the true picture of priscaoge
Like u know me Or have seen me before undecided undecided. U must be sleeping on a byke to say that's not true pics of me. Well no point arguing blindly with u because u don't even know what u are saying. Take a trip to my end n see me physically and stop saying poo.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by priscaoge(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: lmaooo so funny, was ken really sad? Did he really like her
Yea he was n he liked her until She came. What made Ken lost interest in her was that She fakes alot. She lied about her academic status,her age and her background. She really liked Ken alot too and was ready to date him according to her tho.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrCork: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: ok

....how do u expect to find man on nairaland when u keep cussin...ladies do not swaaar and gues wot...light skin females wud never act like that• undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by hotwax: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Like u know me Or have seen me before undecided undecided. U must be sleeping on a byke to say that's not true pics of me. Well no point arguing blindly with u because u don't even know what u are saying. Take a trip to my end n see me physically and stop saying poo.

The bolded makes sense die.

Gimme your pin.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by KMTee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
isacolukay: YES!!! Infact, I should be awarded as the biggest beneficiary in catfish history.
E get one babe wey I catch for 2go back in d days, told me she just came back from Yankee (fine gal, beautiful face), I just dey happy say I don hammer! We got it on and I invited her home. She accepted o! I come go dey prepare the kain chaw wey I never prepare b4 for my life. Wen I went to pick her at d junction, I was taken aback by what I saw. I wan run but for where? She saw me wit d phone in my ear as I called her.
I swear the gal fat pass Lepacious Bose (and I'm not exaggerating). As I carry am reach house dat day, I lock up, at least, she don come she don come she must collect dis nyt, 2moro morning, make she dey go.
D gal no gree comot o. I had to beg a female friend to come pose as my gf and pick quarrel with her before she raised up her large body to leave.

ROTFLMAO
see gobe
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yeah. A girl I met on facebook last year. She was always looking all cute and sexy on her profile pictures. I managed to get her pin and number, so we got talking to the point of getting down and freaky. angry angry
She came to crib but damn can I say I was disappointed? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Fuckíng disappointed. She had a flabby and protruded belly, no arse and flat boobs. Plus her pųssy was so wide, I felt i was humping an elephant.

Shít taught me a big lesson.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
ahahahahaha......i nor fit shout... grin grin grin grin ;DProtruded Belly grin grin grin no a55 grin grin grin flat boobs grin grin grin.... cry cry cry cry cryWomanliness wide shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
J12: Yeah. A girl I met on facebook last year. She was always looking all cute and sexy on her profile pictures. I managed to get her pin and number, so we got talking to the point of getting down and freaky. angry angry
She came to crib but damn can I say I was disappointed? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Fuckíng disappointed. She had a flabby and protruded belly, no arse and flat boobs. Plus her pųssy was so wide, I felt i was humping an elephant.

Shít taught me a big lesson.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Lovexme(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
hannesy: Heeehhe new word added to my diary *jote dwn CATFISHED*

There's a show/program on MTV (not BASE) called "catfish". It definitely isn't a new word.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lusciouslex: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Her name is: Jessica Akpan. God have mercy! Her pictures were so AWESOME that when I woke up every morning, I worship it. Never knew she was barely 4ft tall, with very tiny orange sized tits, malnourished strands of natural hairs, pot belly, 2 left legs, coarse face and a scaly body. I was so disappointed when we met and I told her point blank. Spent less than 5mins with her and hurriedly left before someone who knows me for my standards when it comes to women sees me with her. Stopped by at my bank to deposit the money I withdrew via atm to spend on her. WOE UNTO JESSICA AKPAN WHEREVER SHE might be. Guys, please flee from blind dating and some SOCIAL NETWORK girls because there are so many pretty, voluptuous, salacious and lecherous brunettes and ebony bombshells around you. Grab your balls like there are still intact...approach any girl you would love to get down with anytime, anywhere... If she says 'NO', take a walk because the probability of ever meeting her again is 1 over 1000.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Emmandu(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
No, I have not been catfished but I have been chickenfished...
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na only men dey talk their experiences.....he never happen to the women wey dey comment here wink wink wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Yea he was n he liked her until She came. What made Ken lost interest in her was that She fakes alot. She lied about her academic status,her age and her background. She really liked Ken alot too and was ready to date him according to her tho.
woow mehn this is just a sad story I dnt think he will do online dating again will he?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Talk your own joor.....nor dey quote prisca jooor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
marieolae: woow mehn this is just a sad story I dnt think he will do online dating again will he?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lovexme:

There's a show/program on MTV (not BASE) called "catfish". It definitely isn't a new word.
mayb its her first time of hearing it
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Jarchi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey itz the world,u don't pose while on the toilet seat, dats yh I don't judge from your social network handle,I see to your real life
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
lusciouslex: Her name is: Jessica Akpan. God have mercy! Her pictures were so AWESOME that when I woke up every morning, I worship it. Never knew she was barely 4ft tall, with very tiny orange sized tits, malnourished strands of natural hairs, pot belly, 2 left legs, coarse face and a scaly body. I was so disappointed when we met and I told her point blank. Spent less than 5mins with her and hurriedly left before someone who knows me for my standards when it comes to women sees me with her. Stopped by at my bank to deposit the money I withdrew via atm to spend on her. WOE UNTO JESSICA AKPAN WHEREVER SHE might be. Guys, please flee from blind dating and some SOCIAL NETWORK girls because there are so many pretty, voluptuous, salacious and lecherous brunettes and ebony bombshells around you. Grab your balls like there are still intact...approach any girl you would love to get down with anytime, anywhere... If she says 'NO', take a walk because the probability of ever meeting her again is 1 over 1000.
lmaoo very funny story. So sorry abt dat
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Lovexme(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: mayb its her first time of hearing it

Apparently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.