Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83848 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 12:57am On Sep 02, 2014
sexymoma: This wan na notice me Joor.. angry
Me nor gbadun dis kyn thing... angry
Must everyone know you wanna propose to your spouse.. angry
A love garden would have been more romantic angry

Because people no dey DEY for love garden ? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by bidexmat(m): 1:11am On Sep 02, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
I can't stop laffin da shit out of ma ass! grin grin grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by bidexmat(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2014
BoboYekini: If na my kain girlfriend, she go just slap you.
lol
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 02, 2014
sexymoma: This wan na notice me Joor.. angry
Me nor gbadun dis kyn thing... angry
Must everyone know you wanna propose to your spouse.. angry
A love garden would have been more romantic angry

Abeg wat is love garden undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: It as if he was giving her a head lipsrsealed
If it was the woman doing that it would have been so weird.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Clone2020(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Was going to propose to my fiancee the same way, opened a thread here asking members to give me some suggestions, but now I'm glad I didn't www.nairaland.com/1810400/guys-wanna-take-gf-out
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.

Makes sense my niccur

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by repogirl(f): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2014
all4naija: I don't understand why people are going after my post that is not so much different from yours. I don't see so much difference from your use of the word 'weird' from the 'ugly' in my previous post. That pinksh*t of a lady is an i d i o t!
ugly can come off as harsh, I think but weird is a bit subtle smiley or maybe she just has it in for you!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ChiSun27(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2014
pinkshell: Nope, no OMG!
If u try it, I wld endup hurting ur feelings.
I don't like to be taken unaware, or off balance.
Sometimes even wen I get expensive gifts,and I don't like dem, if u r sensitive u wld percieve it n get offended.

Lil kind gestures, peanut flavoured icecream, and allow me pick my gifts, plus no surprises wld do. #ShinesTeeth

Ur opinion makes u stand out amongst millions....ur type is rily rare...don't thnk u r a typical 9ja lady....LOL!!!!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nelrulez(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Whao, I tire for this love in ICM.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by nellyelitz(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2014
SlyIg:

oh! Eyen eka. Nya change ufan.
oh da'ada...I believe u will.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by AfricanApple(f): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno: See 9ja ladies forming as if when u ask most of them won't shout I want a romantic man.
Wake up and smell the coffee...this is how it looks in real life. Forget all the telemundo and harlequin novels...this is life
not everybody lives a sad life
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by AfricanApple(f): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2014
mkoabiola: Is It compulsory to propose.
Cos I can't propose in d public glare.
Am too shy to propose
If she belle ful for stomach na my own propose b dat oo
but he is not shy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by AfricanApple(f): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2014
slimzypink: no RangeRover or diamond ring faaaack ur proposal den..as I fyn reach
na wen u turn 50, single and still searching or eye go clear
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chamboy(m): 7:03am On Sep 02, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
nigga u d best since God created u
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kokoA(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2014
pinkshell: Nope, no OMG!
If u try it, I wld endup hurting ur feelings.
I don't like to be taken unaware, or off balance.
Sometimes even wen I get expensive gifts,and I don't like dem, if u r sensitive u wld percieve it n get offended.

Lil kind gestures, peanut flavoured icecream, and allow me pick my gifts, plus no surprises wld do. #ShinesTeeth
ajekpako forming burti .. Yimu.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SHOCK7(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink
I just 'ur pro. C'mmon u not dat hot wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2014
SHOCK7:
I just 'ur pro. C'mmon u not dat hot wink
Okay undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Imoy(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.
Hahahaha, baddest guy eva liveth
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hardeh89(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am
money is not everything n nt all ladies u c love money. We all do like money but male n female. If u spend money or if a girl demand frm u is too much, most time I dnt blame girls cos u guys go 4 flashy n expensive guys cos they dress well, do expensive make up , used big phone n odas. Hw do u expect them 2 maintain dis status if guys dnt do it 4 them if their parent dnt av it. There are decent, beautiful n gud girls out there who work 2 maintain dia status just dat they dnt put on flashy n expensive tins 2 be noticed by guys

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SHOCK7(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2014
repogirl: ugly can come off as harsh, I think but weird is a bit subtle smiley or maybe she just has it in for you!
Hi repo u look really sweet can I know u better?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: Awww so cuteee
Na this kind thing you want make I do for you abi? Don't worry, ours will be in Paris. grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tonyx4x44(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
and the girl held on tight to her purse all through
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by marieolae(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Afghanistan:
Na this kind thing you want make I do for you abi? Don't worry, ours will be in Paris. grin
lol dubai would be better wink
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: lol dubai would be better wink
Ahhan babe why dubai na? Shey you no know sey the money go quick finish ni.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by marieolae(f): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Afghanistan:
Ahhan babe why dubai na? Shey you no know sey the money go quick finish ni.
yh dats actually what I want wink
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Na all this Diego and Palorma soap operas cause all this rubbish for naija. Our style for here na when you don confirm the babe, u start straffing her without condoms. When she get belle, una two families go arrange wedding date.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kika23(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
tonyx4x44: and the girl held on tight to her purse all through
Are you serious? That's the only thing you noticed in the whole picture? Ain't you just some person? *laughing*
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: yh dats actually what I want wink
Ok, I'll try sha.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by scantee(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2014
mkoabiola: Is It compulsory to propose.
Cos I can't propose in d public glare.
Am too shy to propose
If she belle ful for stomach na my own propose b dat oo

How are u bro? this one ur here u want marry ni ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.