Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83798 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by scantee(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2014
wahoo de guy liver set die ooo, i can only do this if I am really high on alcohol ooo, WTF; what of the babe say no to your proposal in this public? omo you will wish the ground should just open and swallow you ooo.

I personally don't like all this public proposal because it can influence the girl to say yes just not to embarrass you and keep your ego in the public even she might wish not to accept the proposal.

To me the best is indoor so that the girl can take her time and think well before considering your proposal, because she will not be influenced by any third party presence, she can tell you her mind or things she ought to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2014
M4gunners: The guy try, i wish them all the best.Una see that chick for background with heavy duty backyard, make una help me look for her Number.
.....baddooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by haymoney01(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Bleep My Balls! Aint Got the guts... Btw, another lord of the rings
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmm....Look at the crowds. I would be so shy cry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2014
AfricanApple: not everybody lives a sad life

Seun doesn't pay for comments on NL so
lipsrsealed shut it!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chydollz(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
Haters everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by swtyy(f): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow so romantic, they must b rily in love...the likes of my bf cnt try that

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ladybluecash(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Una sure sey no AJEGUNLE boy dey form ds CELEBRITY afterall dem no dey pay for PROPOSAL for SHOPRITE
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by AfricanApple(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno:

Seun doesn't pay for comments on NL so
lipsrsealed shut it!
remember dat wen next u have nothing to offer
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2014
deols:

I would give you a double of that in return. Will u then bow at my feet?

u be God?? angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1:

Wow, that was so innovative and romantic. cheesy
The execution was fantastic, great thinking.
Sha I had to brace myself towards the ending part, so pessimistic about this kinda ish. grin

Dearie sleep Biko. Goodnight. kiss

The dude is an ardent reader of Linda Ikeji blog. I read something like this some years back on Linda Ikeji Blog too, done by a reader too. That one was awesome too, and I am a die-hard reader too, so let me just hope my "would-be fiance" would do something close cheesy It just keeps getting better with Linda Ikeji blog readers grin

Goodmorning

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Hehehehe! U sound hurt!

Confirm kpako ooo, as in undiluted 1, but I dunno y guys no dey gree bellieve.

kokoA: ajekpako forming burti .. Yimu.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by repogirl(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2014
SHOCK7:
Hi repo u look really sweet can I know u better?
My name is repogirl and am married with three kids.... smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by heatmeup(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I pity this mugu oo

Him pocket go hear am
broke niggas
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Cheriepet: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
repogirl: My name is repogirl and am married with three kids.... smiley

ouch!!!! dis here got me lol
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by crackhouse(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
this can only be done by the weak guys. always showing their weakness in public places in the name of love.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Dreyl(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...
cry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SlyIg(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2014
nellyelitz: oh da'ada...I believe u will.

Oh dede!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by jdilight(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
edozie04: Shoprite of all placesI swear him pocket go don empty finish b4 e propose

Hmm, shoprite is the best place to buy the things of quality at the cheapest rate (i.e cheaper than the road side shop), try it.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
mkoabiola: Is It compulsory to propose.
Cos I can't propose in d public glare.
Am too shy to propose
If she belle ful for stomach na my own propose b dat oo

Hahahahahahah
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kollyaba(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
gift01: OP don't lie to us. No be inside Shoprite Ikeja be dat

"You no sabi at all. Very close to Alausa(Governor oFFICE) You fall my Hand Sha....I beg dey go out once in a while...you can do Window Shopping dem no go beat you or arrest you. *YINMU* for U
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Godwit1: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
I think proposing to a woman is a very important moment which stamps a beginning of marriage.
For me, it should be done in a comfortable and peaceful environment .
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Melahou(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
edozie04: D lady is just paying him gratitude because of d shoplite spending
FUNNY YOU
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Geenickel(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
i hope ds thread aint got critics...buh if it has..dey are numbskulls...... ah ah .seee all d smiling faces of d onlookers nau...ds is wat i call 'seeing only ur partner in d midst of multitudes'....

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
So na so d dis thread sweet pple reach,to d extent of geting 2 17page.nawao
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

To each his own..Its his business, and not ours.

PS: Did you call me madam?....#side eye#
Are you not madam again? Abi you be small girl?undecided
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by okeyjames(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
No time for me to propose.....from my body language you go know if I wan marry you
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SHOCK7(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
repogirl: My name is repogirl and am married with three kids.... smiley
Ahhhh shit! cry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
all 20-25 years of careful scheming planning has finally paid off with one maga in the bag grin grin grin grin well done woman.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Are you not madam again? Abi you be small girl?undecided

I tell you sey I get papi/ pickin for house?..... I go slap u oh.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mekkie83(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
good for him but dis is not our style nd culture. imitation
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Danhumprey: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

I tell you sey I get papi/ pickin for house?..... I go slap u oh.
Oya nau. E don tey wey you slap me.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.