Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46494 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by slap1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
I don hang boot since yesterday embarassed
Hahahahahahahaha! Na small matter. Ask Paul Scholes and Jens Lehman. Any boot can be unhung.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by drnoel: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

If a guy has hung his boot. Then he has hung his boot. It's that simple. I wonder why ladies don't get that? ?? Guy are direct when it comes to hanging theirs boots. My one cent advice is brush it off and move, after all the wooing game was never easy and u can imagine what insults men receive when they try wooing a lady cos u don see some of am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
but ur signature says no PM boldly undecided undecided undecided
i dont get it! are u sure of what u are typing on here... angry angry angry

.............................................................................................

Individualism. Expressing what you feel ...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by sweetgala(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
I need to visit romance section more often.
All these fine ladies rozzay I see you babe .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: Just yesterday [b]a young tall guy [/b]on Nairaland from Enugu state
Whatever happened to the old short guy on Nairaland embarassed tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys running from Uly Girls since 1000BC grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
slap1: Were nwayo jor! Iga egbu mmadu?
Thanks jare. Adim calm now
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
vizkiz: you never tried wooing Mrcock. Did you? undecided

Believe me, he'll say yes if you are lightskinned grin
trust me i'm a big fan of Mr cock he's such a crazy guy,he would blow kisses at her with no stress...so long as she is not dark skinned.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by iheneme(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry

What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

A whole lot of innovations are possible on this forum that can make it more fun, but I don't know why oga Seun has decided to remain conservative.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by eminex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lolzzz. Oya girls start wooing. wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valmunich(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
I didn't see any picture undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Andyblaze:

grin grin

Andyblaze where you say hide ni
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hungryboy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
'The same toto u are paying premium for,
Another guy is bleeping it free of charge'

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lovexme: Paradigm shift grin

Plus More like a Gestalt switch, You can say that again
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Osama10(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
hungryboy: 'The same toto u are paying premium for,
Another guy is bleeping it free of charge'

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty bro! Pls if u are the guy that turned her down just give me a sign!! I wan thank u!! I need guys like u on nairaland!!!....have u tried sending a gal pm on nairaland?...these babes sure know how to make a brother look stupid!!...thanks once again!!! Am just happy she's feeling the rejection!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
sweetgala: I need to visit romance section more often.
All these fine ladies rozzay I see you babe .
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ 3cycle , Find a better thing to do with your life instead of finding a guy that'll comb you. Your pathetic. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
iheneme: A whole lot of innovations are possible on this forum that can make it more fun, but I don't know why oga Seun has decided to remain conservative.

Private chat forget it, NL hasn't changed much in terms on interactivity. Unless Seun is trying say Python is inadequate for such.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by clovislouis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
what's up dear
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by biomedixexcel(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
OMG......
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by valmunich(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014

Come Op, why remove the picture? I wanted to see this damsel everyone is confirming

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zube01(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lilimax:
hahahah!!! Thought u prefered them young and tall! Or don't u?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by schumastic(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014

didn't see any pic, so am wandering how com u knw she is pretty?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
when some girls reject guys, some of them do it mercilessly. So there are also some guys that reject girls mercilessly... that is how life is!

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by MabraO: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP woo me am not so difficult
If I agree no ask me for engagement ring oh
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lilimax:
He is already Old n Married grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by deo966(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
patient dog will surely eat the fastest bone 9ice 1
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao, some funny dudes be like "Relationship last longer when a girl makes the first move". And I be like for real?
the way you re replying every post, you must be the guy she is referring to.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jcflex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
madam, I salute ur courage, very rare to find ladies doing dis, bt mind, d guy did nt kill ur moral, he is only honest with u, u let urself down, pls put urself together, cheer up, and give it anoda try.

for d guy telling you, he has hang boot since lst yr, that you shld go for anoda guy, sincerly speaking that is a guy most lady will lik to av as deir partner, cus he let you knw d truth dat he is no more flirting arnd and wnt to stay wit his partner. and does not wnt to cheat on his partner and you as well.
think abt this, what if he accept ur advance and ur bth hook up and start a relationship and you later find out he is cheating on you, hw will you feel.

so pls put youself together, and give it anoda shoot.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by sweetgala(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
rozzay:
Thanks dear

Don't thank me infront if all these guys , You can thank me personally. kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by olashas(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.