Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38085 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by duni04(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
Even worse, a serving senator that was accused of supplying boko haram members with the phone numbers of influential Nigerians, incliding the vice president, is still openly hobnobbing with the president.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Phrankin: okay then, PROVE IT.

Never said I want to probe anything. People are saying, its not possible, it is illogical. Terrorist can never their sponsors.

I'm merely trying to open people's eyes that there are peculiar circumstances in which terrorists can name their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2014
ojimbo: not really my dear, their financial problem started immediately sanusi lamido sanusi was removed. Quote me and i will proove that to you

Sanusi has nothing to do with Bokoharam. Please show the proof.

Same way they've been shouting Buhari. Sanusi is only named because he fell out with GEJ over the 20 billion embezzlement accusation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by arnold75(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Why on earth should they bechasing shadows? Who is davis? Dont you think that he should have given a press conference to the world on this matter?why arise tv and not cnn,bbc,aljazeera or even bbc hausa?hmmmm, why do you think a terrorist would receive any form of help from an infidel? This is not adding up based on the ideology of bokoharam.maybe they have changed their isignia to something else.there is more to this
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
woodcook: After going through the post in the first page of this thread I was shocked to see that no one called out the poster for not correcting something as glare as "the Hague being in Switzerland".

For sake of school age kids on this forum, the Hague is in the city of Rotterdam which is in Netherlands.
we knew all this,that's why we are laughing at their idiocy grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry
Don't be stupid my friend? Where are you from? How would debase all the Lawyers in Nigeria because of the irrational rants of a few almajiri lawyers in the North... Omo, take time ooo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by AhmedB: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
thwarrior72: This must be the biggest assembly of jobless lawyers since 1914 grin cheesy

Are they all from religion of PISS

NO, SOME ARE FROM RELIGION OF SHITTI BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by victorv12(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: We are waiting..you guys should assemble all your evidence lets go.. cheesy grin cheesy..and if you guys fails to do this, then I will know that Nigeria has the most worthless lawyers on earth.. angry

To say the truth, most Nigeria lawyers are worthless.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Hamazz1: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2014
i ve alwys knwn theres more to ds boko haram thng than d govt wil hv us believe...sme of d issues jst dnt add up...
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chi4ik(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2014
the foolish Australian man Dr Steve has gotten what he wanted, how can Ihejirika sponsor boko haram yet he kill thousands of them during his service as Chief of arm staff? he said other Northern politicians sponsors boko haram as well, y can the idiot call their names? and for the lawyers, they are only jobless lawyers who are seeking for attention. all I know is that one day the whole truth will come out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by begwong: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Dey said dey will take Ihejirika to Hague but no one thought it will be for sponsoring terrorism. grin grin grin grin grin
Ihejirika will win Abia State come 2015 convincingly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WITH THE MONIES MEANT FOR THE PURCHASE OF MODERN COMBAT EQUIPMENT THAT IHEJIRIKA SIPHONED YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM FOR ABIA 2015
CHEI IGBO WITH EGO,NO WONDER THAT IGBO DOCTOR WHO WAS SECRETLY TREATING AN EBOLA PATIENT IN PH DIED WITH HIS WIFE B/C OF KUDI. THE IRONY:HE DIDNT LIVE TO ENJOY THE OWO. tongue
SORRY ABIANS angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by asadike(f): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Arysexy:

What do u expect from maidugri branch of NBA? Made up of malu lawyers.

They should quicken their case filing let the world see the kind of goats lugard lumped us together with.
cheesy No b smal tin nwannem,wit dat their 'kai menini english,e b lyk say dem wan go 4 comedy show

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by karlmax2: 7:54am On Sep 06, 2014
Am helping them with the count down .20day to go.meanwhile we are still waiting for buhari and apc ultimatum to take fani kayode to court to expire is it not 7days yet?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Balkan(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Any story about Igbos, seun will rush and
put it on the front page. yorubas and sycophancy
if you like ban me as usual. i have said my mind,
Ihejirika till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by AhmedB: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Why would the government be so quiet on an issue so important, a breakthrough that can bring an end to the devilish BH? Should we say the government hand is unclean? We need answers pls.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
asadike: cheesy No b smal tin nwannem,wit dat their 'kai menini english,e b lyk say dem wan go 4 comedy show

I can imagine How the proceedings will go

My lord zis man standing here is accused op sfonsoring the fiful in question, my lord I hab berry flenty ebidence to prub zat zis man should be frosecuted to za lagical kwanclusion. grin grin

Then the presiding judge asks, prosecuting team please provide ur chief witness, then music changes.

My lord, za chiep witness is bery dangerous to get, as a matter op pact it is tantamount to kwamitting suicide. Our suvmission is based on Mr dabies interbiew with za chiep witness malls shekau.

Judge strikes out case on lack of locus standi. Courrrtttrtuuuu!

Who dash them law degree with F9 in English . Let the drama begin

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by killuminati(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Ndiigbo...

Everytime they bring up Ihejirika, is a campaign opportunity for his Abia State 2015 Governorship election.

Nairaland is not a joke and we are here to be creative and not engage in idle sh.it-chat...

Dey are being clever but show them the Prime factor.
cool
Thunder go faya that your smelly poosy! Idiot igbo terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by riadrims(f): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Exactly! Its alarming,how dim witted people actually are. Slavery mentality still seems to be in Nigeria. A white man says something and everyone seems to take it as gospel truth.
Have we all asked ourselves,why he was able to boldly say some names and leave out the one in CBN? With the way boko haram operates,do they look stupid enough to point out their sponsors? Knowing that it will become their end?
Nigerians should begin to ask questions and not allow media,sentiments and tribalism brain wash them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BotherMleeper(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: will you be that foolish to work on baseless allegations? Just give me one proof Dr. Davis provided and let's see if you aren't as ninny as these lawyers.

Yeah, but without the same proof, PDP and/or CAN accuses APC and buhari yet you believe it, propagate it, and wear it like a badge of honor.

You dolts need to be shot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Balkan(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
yeye the smell. a negotiator was appointed to
negotiate with boko haram. instead of doing his job,
he now went to ask them who their sponsor is. The
same man that was appointed by huasas yaradua to negotiate
with niger delta militant.

GEJ your trust in this northerners will ruin you if don't watch
your back.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: will you be that foolish to work on baseless allegations? Just give me one proof Dr. Davis provided and let's see if you aren't as ninny as these lawyers.

My broda help me ask oo, even our lawyers, what a disgrace. Davis named people without proof, our lawyers want to go to international court to judge, even if the allegations were true, what happened to our court? Now back to the issue, Davis mentioned Ihekirika, what is his proof, even if he mentioned Buhari, he should give us proof, how can one man come (because he is white) and tell us things without proof and our citizens, the most shameless of all, our lawyers, are not asking the right question but just came to a conclusion.

A white guy gave us the unconfirmed sponsors, our lawyers are going to international court to judge the case. Can't we just do things on our own? I will still say it, Nigeria and slave trade has things in common

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2014
begwong:
WITH THE MONIES MEANT FOR THE PURCHASE OF MODERN COMBAT EQUIPMENT THAT IHEJIRIKA SIPHONED YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM FOR ABIA 2015
CHEI IGBO WITH EGO,NO WONDER THAT IGBO DOCTOR WHO WAS SECRETLY TREATING AN EBOLA PATIENT IN PH DIED WITH HIS WIFE B/C OF KUDI. THE IRONY:HE DIDNT LIVE TO ENJOY THE OWO. tongue
SORRY ABIANS angry angry
If an Igbo man can use his biological mother for ritual, common sense can tell a sensible person that it's possible for Ihejirika to be culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Chuksab: Michael Olugbode

The Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) Friday said it would be storming the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Switzerland with a team of over 50 lawyers to prosecute both Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, who were fingered as the financial backers of the deadly Boko Haram sect should the federal government continue to keep mute about the issue.

The Association which gave the federal government a 21-day ultimatum to investigate the duo alleged by the Australian hostage negotiator, Dr. Steven Davis as the major backers of the insurgents, said it would not fold its arms and watch those that may be responsible for making many Nigerians orphans and widows move freely on the streets.

Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri, the chairman of Maiduguri branch of NBA, Abdulwasiu Alfa said the association has assembled more than 50 lawyers who have volunteered to go to ICC to prosecute the case.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-50-lawyers-to-storm-the-hague-for-prosecution-of-sheriff-ihejirika/188251/

The NBA wants to prosecute Ihejirika.. grin

Let them go ahead.. We dey watch them.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by CyberWolf: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
torhuke:
Don't be stupid my friend? Where are you from? How would debase all the Lawyers in Nigeria because of the irrational rants of a few almajiri lawyers in the North... Omo, take time ooo
grin grin grin grin grin...the NBA kept quite in the face of this madness,so they are all guilty as stated in my post..they are all.......worthless cool

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by VocalWalls: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2014
I really am surprised,

Considering how ihejirika dealt with BH, why do we not understand that they are trying to get back at him?

This is simple logic.

We should be preparing to defend Maiduguri, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
I expect anyone who truly loves d General to embrace d opportunity to clear his name but here lies d problem of ndigbo & their siege mentality. While other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm theirs if cited for any wrongdoing, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo. Many posts frm dis so-called igbo nationalists on dis forum ar a disgrace. Can't u see dat it makes u look bad? How can other tribes take u serious on & off dis forum.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Some of you are irredeemably senseless. If our lawyers are going to the ICC "without proof", the case will however unravel things the government has kept secret. Don't forget, Bensouda, the Chief Prosecutor of ICC was in Nigeria last year over issues on terrorism.
Weselion:

My broda help me ask oo, even our lawyers, what a disgrace. Davis named people without proof, our lawyers want to go to international court to judge, even if the allegations were true, what happened to our court? Now back to the issue, Davis mentioned Ihekirika, what is his proof, even if he mentioned Buhari, he should give us proof, how can one man come (because he is white) and tell us things without proof and our citizens, the most shameless of all, our lawyers, are not asking the right question but just came to a conclusion.

A white guy gave us the unconfirmed sponsors, our lawyers are going to international court to judge the case. Can't we just do things on our own? I will still say it, Nigeria and slave trade has things in common

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Arysexy(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If an Igbo man can use his biological mother for ritual, common sense can tell a sensible person that it's possible for Ihejirika to be culpable.

The way Yoruba elders sold mko Abiola for peanut and have hI'm wasted like Xmas fowl.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2014
To the ibos ranting here, you are just showing the world that your man is guilty. Why don't you let him answer if he's innocent? Is it that you people already know what the rest of us don't know?

What will happen if every tribe in Nigeria start shielding their criminals? Both of them are still on form of indictments, we need to know what exactly the charges are. One thing I know is, 50 lawyers won't go after a case if there's nothing there. Curse them all you want but, don't forget to ask Ihejirike to line up his lawyers with some of his loot. That very court is very liberal, so they will get fair hearing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Okijajuju1:

The NBA wants to prosecute Ihejirika.. grin

Let them go ahead.. We dey watch them.
The worse Ndigbo can do will be for MASSOB to declare a sit-at-home protest.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by arsetalks(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Reading the first few comments ( coming from people of certain regional extraction) on this thread, my heart bleeds for this nation.

People like those are those Wole Soyinka was probably referring to when he said this generation is dead on arrival.

Some are so selfish that they see GEJ been there as their "son" being the president. It doesn't matter to them whether he is capable of running or if his decision making is for the good of the nation or not, all that matters is someone from their region rules.

Very shameful really.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by dking123: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
After trying so hard to drag ihejirika on genocide and failed you people now turn arround to accuse him of sponsoring bh just to cover up the real sponsors and attack Gej.U r the loosers at the end if the day.
Gej till 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.