Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 (68854 Views)

My CGPA Is Low And I Need To Finish With 2.1 / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / Why You Must Not Finish With A 2.1 To Succeed At A Job Or In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mack111(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Freelancer00: Sir. Ur logic is flawed. Ur grade doesn't determine ur level of success in life.
Case study: My boss.
He attended a polytechnic in the southwest. He graduated his ND in the 3rd year after numerous carry overs. He was 'given' certificate of attendance. After school, he started working in a company where he later became the head of his department cos of his high technical ability. After 2 years, he branches out on his own, registered his firm, started using his technical expertise to get small contracts of 'man must survive' grade. Fast forward years later, he's sitting in his office inside his AC given orders to first class and second class upper graduates.
Moral of my story is YOUR GRADE DOESNT DETERMINE YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN LIFE.
no one is saying Grade Points determines success in life. Read carefully nd u'll get d gist.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by adeowo84(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
NICE 1@op...please can u help me too, finish wit a 2.1,currently in nysc too and will b tru by oct.16...i dont mind wit my mail-eemmy4real2003@yahoo.com,,,,thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mykelon: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
STRONG 2.1! What d hell is a "strong 2.1"? U don't hear a 1st class saying he/she had a strong 1st class. A saying goes what is what doing is what doing well people. Saying u had a strong 2.1 is just a compensation for not getting that 1st class. Yes I also finished with d same stronger 2.1 even stronger 2.1 from OAU. Set out ur goal b4 getting into d university & u ll make it by God's grace. "Strong 2.1" I laugh!!! Bless u

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Olutola88(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
adeowo84 you can remove your email address, I have sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by fortunechy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
weda first class,2.1,2.2 or third class etc.geting a job nw in dis country is by GOD'S favour,and is GODdt will give u dt connection.so,hopin in GOD is de ultimate nt by ur might or by ur connection/influetial. bcus even first class or 2.1 ar in labour mkt...............Certificate is just a paper.GOD'S destiny cn only be delayed bt cn't be deny,is just a mata of time.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by ojaydedon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
pchax:

[size=13pt]The Bible also said [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Timothy%202:15&version=AMP]"Study to show yourself approved..." [/url]. Thank God for his Grace that enables us to study harder and make better results. Let us not misappropriate the Grace and Mercy of God.[/size]
true talk study doesnt mean book alone hope u knw.. I am nt telling any1 nt to study.. Am just saying the race is nt for the swift and its not by power or by might.. Remember favour is nt fair.. I dint deserve it but i receivd it.. Study to show ur self approved..kul.. Wat if u study nd study and still no 1 approves u? I knw ppl dat burn d night oil every day but get e's and f's.. Dey studied oh... And those dat study a day b4 d exam and get A's nd B's.. Study to show urself approved doesnt mean u will get A.. It means no matter what u get, since u studied really hard, it will work out for ur good... Remember all things(nt only gud tins) work out for d good of those dat love God... SHALLOM
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Ediss(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
is it my 2.1 that made me a custom officer? no not at all, may be my masters, big lie the fact is that its the Grace of GOD. his love for me. he is the only one that connects

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by DonDiego(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olutola88: If Talent sleeps, Hard work will outshine Talent.

This is definitely THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK. It is so very true and should resonate with a lot of people, both young and not-so-young. Bros, you know what's at stake. I wish you all the very best in your current job and other later pursuits.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Olutola88(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
DonDiego:

This is definitely THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK. It is so very true and should resonate with a lot of people, both young and not-so-young. Bros, you know what's at stake. I wish you all the very best in your current job and other later pursuits.
thanks a million
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by dlight2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
" If Talent sleeps, Hard work will outshine Talent" a food for thought!
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by cocoduck: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
What about us who refused to attend any university? well, "I cleared all my papers" in both WAEC and NECO about 4 years ago in one sitting even with all the distractions, but I just did not want anything university because I love to work with my hands but my parents would have none of that, and it really stalled my progress since then. Well thank God because I started learning auto spare parts business but I still felt that I needed hands on skills since I know deep inside me that I hated office jobs, well, for now I am even learning web designing that is HTML(that's very easy) and CSS( not that easy) and I also want to get very skilled in automotive electricals and electronics. With these, I will never look for a job anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olutola88: why not. I'm sure you are aware of the fact that many good companies out there are just looking for smart and trainable individuals that can work excellent well in teams and deliver stupendous results for the company. let me relieve you by telling you that I'm also a graduate of Agriculture. what if I tell you that I assist people in business and social sciences with their projects, I write business proposals for people, I write advert proposals for people, I write, I communicate excellently well, I manage people very well, I Lead, plan and organize impressively and I could be very innovative and creative.

once you are useful, then the sky will be your beginning. companies are not looking for liabilities, all they want is asset and they are ready to pay you hundreds of thousands for the services you will render.

so far, I haven't applied to any Agric firm. I've been applying to consultancy firms, Banks, Fast Moving Consumer Goods etc and I've been doing excellently well at the recruitment stages.

once one has a 2,1, build an impressive CV, apply for as many jobs as possible cos your 2.1 will give you that privilege, learn how to pass aptitude tests, read about interview ethics, how to ace at Assessment centres and go in there to tell ur interviewer or employer what that he will never regret hiring. speak with confidence, look straight into the eyes of your interviewers, let them no you have a whole lot to ofeer but while you are doing all these, make sure you don't sound arrogant.

before and after you do all these, kneel down and tell baba God twale, tell HIM that you are a numbskull in HIS site, surrender yourself completely to him and KINGS will bow before you.

pardon me for any typo cos I have a lot of people to attend to.
thanks

I think I am beginning to like you. You sound confident here. If you had another change at the university, what would be your choice of degree?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by oceanlook(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Acidosis:

Hardwork is good; but why do we keep deriving formulas daily

Today it's about 2-1, tomorrow someone would come up with CV formular, or professional qualifications, or age issues or experience. But have we really asked ourselves the reason we keep struggling in an unhealthy manner?

I understand your points; we only have different ideology. Personally, I don't believe I have to compete with 10,000 to make it. Competition is good, but the type practiced in Nigeria is unhealthy.
no one wants to struggle but that's the nigeria we are in so we just have to try
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olutola88: I'm really exhilarated for this young man. He is very lucky and privileged to get this information at this critical time of his career. He is just about to get into the University.
Here is my piece of advice for him and anyone in this category:

1. Understand that you need GOD in all your endeavours

2. Set a goal for yourself as you are entering the school( preferably a First Class)

3. Make sure you complete Registration and other necessary things as early as possible.

4. Try as much as you can to secure accommodation on campus( at least for year one). For those of you that cannot cope living with up to 3 or 7 other people in a room, get a decent apartment somewhere not too far from the campus

5. Start receiving lectures and make sure you don't miss lectures

6. Visit your department and look for the best students in 200L, 300L and 400L or even 500L. Tell them you are a fresher and that it's conspicuous you know nothing and you'll want them to be your mentor. You can have up to 4 mentors( e no dey too many)

If you are a lady, it's possible some of them( guys) will want you to date them. Just make sure you are diplomatic in telling them NO but if you think you are mature enough to handle a relationship you can say YES to the one you like. Nevertheless, I wouldn't advise you to start having a boyfriend in your first year. Remember the daughter of whom you are *lol*.

Now the stage is set. You now have the best students as friends/mentors.

7. Make sure you see at least one of them daily and show him or her your lecture notes. Let him check and tell you whether syllabus has changed or it's same. The best student in 200L might be very useful to you as there will be little or no difference between what he was taught and what you'll be doing.

8. You can tell him or her to tell you when he or she reads. You can also tell him that you'll like to go to class with him to read at night and during the weekend. With this, you will be getting personal tutorials from him, getting past questions from him and you'll be on top of the world

9. You can ask him for past notes and possibly read ahead of the class.

10. When exams are approaching, make sure he explains every little thing you don't understand to you about 4 weeks to exams. And when it's about 2 weeks to exam, practice 3 to 4 years past questions.

By the time you do all these, you'll definitely finish with nothing less than a 4.7 out of 5.0. CONGRATULATIONS young scholar! That's a 1st class and that's a good foundation. You are now in 200L. You now understand the school and how everything operates very well. You are mature enough to stand on your own but I'll advise you still work with that your mentor.

Now, you can turn your 4.7 GP into hundreds of thousands even before leaving the university! Did I hear you say how?( Your ears don open wen u hear money) Lol!
The secret is Scholarships. We have a number of good companies that give merit undergraduate scholarships to high-performing students. You can rake in as much as 400 thousand naira per annum till you graduate. Close your mouth! 400K is small money.

All you need do is to subscribe to one of these websites that give updates on undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria. Apply when the application is out, go for their aptitude tests, pass it and start collecting your cool cash even as a student.
Companies like MTN will give you two hundred thousand naira ( N200,000 ) per annum, Shell will give you around 100K, Chevron around 90K, Exxonmobil around 100K amongst others.

Unfortunately, I didn't get this kind of information when I was like you but thanks to my dad he told me that he saw one scholarship advert in the newspaper and that I should apply( Then, I was already in 300L). The requirement was a minimum of 2.1, I applied and was short listed for the test. I took the test and passed. I was on a scholarship of 100K per annum till the end of my course.

I know you will want to ask me how one can make up to 400K per year. It's simple, apply for as many as possible scholarships. After I got my scholarship, I met about 5 guys that were benefiting from 3 different scholarships each.

I'm already tired of typing, so I have to go. But before I go, I'll like to let you know that as much as you are reading like your life depends on it, also make sure you try and engage yourself in other activities like sports, social activities, politics if possible, make a lot of friends, attend departmental and faculty dinners, develop your leadership skills, develop your communication skills( both speaking and writing) as all these will be required life after school. Don't make yourself someone that knows book alone, that thing sucks I tell you.

I took part in almost all reasonable activities when I was in school; I was academically sound( tho, I didn't finish with a 1st class cos I wasn't hard working), I took part in sports, politics, I was a Master of Ceremonies, A Radio Presenter, A writer etc and all these didn't say I shouldn't face my studies. I was referred to as the “COMPLETE STUDENT”. It's about knowing God, knowing what you want and managing your time well. I have to go now. Bye!
To you who av ears... This is the best piece any1 can offer.... NL is complete

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
tobybasten: .
So people can do such things just 2 feel important? If that is truly the case, dia is no better way 2 define hopelessness. WTF

He just did that. I tire 4 d guy o.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Chibueze90: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
I will like 2 communicate 2 u privately @Olutola88.. I ve sent u a mssg via email..plz wen u get d mssg, Reply me..THANKZ MAN

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by aex41142(f): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
danduchi: OP....I kw plenty people who finished with 2.2 and third class and are working in first class office.O boy shine your eyes,its either God helps you with ur first class or 2.2 or else you need to know somebody who knows another person who is married to that person and younger brother to the person who is a friend to the employer...in simple word,you need long leg
i dey tel u,..sooo on point,with God also
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by iammccoy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olutola88: kindly send me a personal message
Mr Olutola88...been tryna send u a mail...not goin tru...pls pm me asap..need to talk to u.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Joy83:
Sorry for you!
Do you think only the spirit can make 2'1 and not human. You are just talking anyhow because Nairaland gives room for that.
You don't know me and you are claiming the 2'1 I am talking about is false.
Upgrade your status please!

Am sorry Mma if i had discredited, debased or disputed your 2:1 CGPA. The fact is everyone here seems to claim to have graduated with 2:1. Who are then the ones that left school with 2nd class lower, 3rd class even certificate of attendance? Smh for how people become different online.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kessco(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
In addition to my previous post.

Paper qualifications in either 2:1 or 2:2 will give one an egde BUT that may/may not hand one success in the journey of life.

Proper preparations prevent poor performance, it's better to be prepared before opportunity presents itself and not in the midst of opportunity. In as much as it's good to work hard while in school to come out with good grade, don't kill yourself if the unfortunate happens.

God did not destine all to be First Class graduates or 2:2, HE gave all different talents according to HIS purpose. Life doesn't end in 2:1 or 2:2 or 3rd class, our society made it seem that way, that is why some work hard and even go extreme miles to get education at all cost.

Some fail to understand that education isn't just all about 2:1, 2:2 and 3rd class categories: there are two kinds of knowlege if you want to be successful.

We have general and special kinds of knowledge: Apart from ones First Class, 2:1, 2:2 which falls into the general type of knowledge and available to all students but some caught it before others in class, seek the special type of knowledge in addition. The special knowlegde is not acquired within the classrooms. What experience, skill do you have aside your First class, 2:1 or 2:2? General knowlege can give you a job but special knowlegde will help you to remain in the job.

Some have been opportuned (God's favor upon their labors) why some are not opportuned to be heard: An MD in one Multi_national Oil Company asked me to get him two males and not females to fill vacant positions(irrespective of their qualifications), his reason to male preference was that female ones are always going for 6months maternity leave and two just put to bed that month in addition to other ones and that he was no more comfortable with that, so I searched for two males among my friends because I don't want anyone that will spoil my reputation. So you can now see how opportunity located these friends and they are First Class, 2:1, 2:2 and 3rd class out there waiting for an opportunity to be heard.

Things are happening and will keep happening. If you are still in school study well and leave the rest to God.

You need GOD
You need education_general+special knowledge
You need favor from God upon your labors_favor is not fair until it happens to you (human connections irrespective of your grade and divinely connected)

Don't struggle too hard wishing to live someone else life. There's no competition in life, the biggest room is the room for improvement.

I may not talk about this again, know what works for you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Olutola88(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
iammccoy: Mr Olutola88...been tryna send u a mail...not goin tru...pls pm me asap..need to talk to u.
I'm sorry, your mail came in since but a lot of mails came in after and I didn't even notice. I've replied you sir
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by lyricalz: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Story story story, how many people with 2-1 have been able to secure a job? There are many 1st class graduate out there jobless too. Although having a good grade gives you an edged, it doesn't guarantee. Didn't you guys heard about the 6 phd holders who applied 6or a driving job @ dangote? The truth still remains, whether u like it or not. NIGERIA GRADUATES ARE UNEMPLOYABLE. The problem is that we value degree too much, of what use is a 1st graduate of computer engineer who can't even dismantle a laptop? (I helped one fix his laptop not quite long, collected my cool cash). What is he engineering? In summary instead of sitting in ur broke as* looking for job up and there, contributing to the army of unemployment just because you have 2-1. I advice you to start something now, no matter how small. Don't let anyone deceive you because u hv 2 1 its easier for u 2 get a job. And for my advice to all undergraduate, go on and be committed to knowing all u are been thought in school, explore more ideas outside the classroom so you can be EMPLOYABLE and SELF-SUFFICIENT, instead of just fighting for 2-1 in order 2 get a job.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Olutola88(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
kaboninc:

I think I am beginning to like you. You sound confident here. If you had another change at the university, what would be your choice of degree?
lol. If you were on nairaland before the loss of data, I created a thread asking nairalanders the course they would study if given a second chance. in my introduction I said I'd study something in the humanities, something in business and social sciences.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Olutola88, great writeup there.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Olutola88(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
tobiflink: Olutola88, great writeup there.
thanks
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by femi4: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yossykit: lies...my broda got a custom job at 32 without knowing anybody. I strongly believe in God's mercy, i repeat; only believe in God's mercy.
What is this one saying? Even a third class can get a custom job.

We are referring to multinationals, non govt Org/Agencies
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
@OP... wonderful piece. You're perfectly on point with your observations and assertions.
Even though corruption and nepotism is at its apogee in Nigeria, merit still exists in employment exercises especially in the private sector. While a 2.1 or 1.1 doesn't guarantee automatic job placement... it at least gets your CV screened. Employers place utmost importance on class of degree because they believe it shows your level of seriousness with academic work which could translate into seriousness @ the work place and also as an "elimination process" to reduce the number of applicants (thereby saving costs and energy).
In all.... get a good result, acquire day-to-day skills needed to work efficiently, practice GMAT and other job tests formats, submit your CVS around without a care in the world and get ready to explore (gatecrashing and stuffs).
Pray if you believe in it and saved the stipends you spend on bagging irrelevant certifications for fares to test venues and keeping soul and body together before you sign seven digits per annum offer letter

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by saruji9o(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
all i knw be say. Na baba jah sure pass. Either 1st class neither thirdy. God dey in control.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kalan: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Few are opportune to graduate with a 1st class or 2:1, not that they are not bright. just they didn't take their time and chance.
I will advise those who had 2:2 and 3rd class not to give up the fight.

Now, the gap is getting narrower by certifications and experience which are hot cakes in the marketplace.

I will advise those with 2:2 to combine it with a good masters degree especially a professional masters, which sells well in the marketplace and equates to 2:1 and 1st class.

its feels good to be separated from the pack becos of your class of degree, but it also brings with it high expectations.

its a privilege to have 2:1 and 1st class. I have seen good brains we could not make a 2:1. hence, various factors come into play
we should not be complacent and take it for granted.

The journey after school, is quite different. life is not dy/dx. its tough and unfair.

I know some 2:2 grads who had jobs before us then , becos they know how to hustle. And sometimes you may wonder if having a 1st class or 2:1 is even a curse. This is the harsh reality of life.

Few of our rulers today are 2:1 products. Majority are 2:2 and 3rd class.

But when the reward comes, its sweet and refreshing like waters from a deep fountain.

God has done is part by giving you the privilege to be educated, its your turn to make good use of that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mack111(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
There's something i observed, almost everyone keeps mentioning getting a job in Nigeria is by god's grace nd not even by ur power nd hard work. However, i don't share from that fallacy cos it is stupid. If Nigeria is that bad, why haven't ur god fixed it or is ur god that blind that he can't see Nigeria falling apart or is he scared of our leaders? If ur god can claim he said let there be light nd so it was, if he also claims he's that fast in creating this world for 7days, then why is he this sluggish in saying or what's preventing him from saying let Nigeria be free from corruption cos that's d major cankerworm plaguing this country.

U people are so biased nd unrealistic that u only attribute d good things to this god (i.e people who managed to get a job due to connection nd luck) forgetting there re so many unemployed graduates. Some of d people who even managed to get a job through an illegal means still give d credit to god, smh. No one is truly/diligently serving this god that doesn't even exist, u all re just deceiving yourselves.

Ur bible has made it clear that ur god can not feed one person, that's why he multiplied 5loaves of bread nd 2 fishes, yet if 1 person out of 200 gets a job, u'll attribute it to this god that doesn't exist, thereby forgetting d unemployed millions out there. mtcheeeew So biased nd self centred. I will never rejoice when my fellow man is crying. Just be determined nd hope for d best, instead of believing one imaginary sky daddy will catapult u to greater heights. d richest man in d world is nt even religious neither is d richest man in Africa serving a christian god.

Whether u bliv in god or not, it doesn't stop/prevent woes from coming to u. Countries with a low percentage of religious belief re far better off, d likes of America et al.,
Get your life going people nd don't wait for any supreme belief system to cajole u into believing one job can be multiplied into thousands... I'm an atheist, u re free to send your hates, who cares. After all ur god left chibok girls unattended to nd he never cared.

Plz @op, sorry i diverted from d sole purpose of this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Joy83(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
RedBenson:

Am sorry Mma if i had discredited, debased or disputed your 2:1 CGPA. The fact is everyone here seems to claim to have graduated with 2:1. Who are then the ones that left school with 2nd class lower, 3rd class even certificate of attendance? Smh for how people become different online.
I understand better now. We are in the dark, and anybody can form what is not.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
lyricalz: Story story story, how many people with 2-1 have been able to secure a job? There are many 1st class graduate out there jobless too. Although having a good grade gives you an edged, it doesn't guarantee. Didn't you guys heard about the 6 phd holders who applied 6or a driving job @ dangote? The truth still remains, whether u like it or not. NIGERIA GRADUATES ARE UNEMPLOYABLE. The problem is that we value degree too much, of what use is a 1st graduate of computer engineer who can't even dismantle a laptop? (I helped one fix his laptop not quite long, collected my cool cash). What is he engineering? In summary instead of sitting in ur broke as* looking for job up and there, contributing to the army of unemployment just because you have 2-1. I advice you to start something now, no matter how small. Don't let anyone deceive you because u hv 2 1 its easier for u 2 get a job. And for my advice to all undergraduate, go on and be committed to knowing all u are been thought in school, explore more ideas outside the classroom so you can be EMPLOYABLE and SELF-SUFFICIENT, instead of just fighting for 2-1 in order 2 get a job.
Not all Nigeria graduates are unemployable though majority are, because the country's education system is so phocked up that it keeps churning out raw lumps of flour who're way below half-baked. Skill acquisition, as you rightly pointed out, is the way to go now. Too many degree holders jostling for minute job openings. Country e hard o and millions still dey buy JAMB form

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.