Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) (34809 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by omotenah(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
I beg to differ, when I was in SS2 a friend of mine (a guy) wrote jamb and waec, luckily he got admitted... naso d guy con start to dey bone all of us, he wouldn't reply fb messages sef...

moral of the story :- change is the only constant thing in life and its not restricted to one gender only

lastly, I'm in the university and I still talk with all my old friends

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by daben1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na there them they sugar daddy!!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
samseen02: God bless me and you
Ase!!! Bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: nice point bro! Never drop old time friends because of class or level don change most especially when the friend was nice to you, there is always one guy cr7 never joke with, go watch atletico madrid vs real madrid ucl final, u will see when cr7 call the guy out from crowd and hug him, chatting with him, snap photos wtih him n the ucl cup. When I ask about the guy they said he is cr7 childhood friend from portugal, that he always invites him in every important games he wants to play
That is what I am talking about. Same thing goes to Iniesta. His closest friends are his childhood friends. Does that mean they are in the same social class with him?
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
I had a sec sch babe i adore so much..She got into Unimaid before me through rems when we gradg..But blanked me out upon hearing that i was workin in a resturant..Few month later,i got admission into ABU but she did'nt know.Surprisingly,d wahala in Borno & ASUU strike affected their calender & i graduated before her..She was so surprise at the speed with which i completed my B.sc program..Now,she don calm down for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by fairheven: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: This rubbishh is only peculiar to majority of Nigerian dummy ladies. I swear any lady that supports this act and see nothing wrong in it is dumb and immature . I also noticed that too... Most of my dudes back den in secondary sch still hold conversation till date even if it can neva be the way it used to be then but it shldnt drastically reduce the d extent of ignoring or not holding conversation with dem anymore... Most of those ladies are jst so dumb and myopic... They tend to change and start acting awkwardly because they lack insight, foresight and don't understand the principles of life... They presume it's the best measurement of class so they drastically change... How would you neglect or stop holding a conversation with your old-time frnds, neighbours or classmates because say you enta sch... To all the ladies with this silly mentality, its hightime you changed for beta.. There's no biggie in this admission of a thing... Just that when you are so dumb and immature, it triggers pride and oppression.. THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN ORDINARY ADMISSION

Do u blame them,we live in country were pple(mostly ladies)see university Admission as "have arrived,"now compared to other civilised world were ppl gain admission on a platter of gold,as in u literally have options to choose from.so,they are suffering from "local champ mentality"
But verily verily,I say unto thee,never forget the pple who supported an encouraged you (an ur ministery grin)on ur Way up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
streetzdreamz: gbam,u'v said t all.had a frnd backden in highschool we were so close pple thought we were dating,after d exams she wrote me a note telling me she neva believed i wasnt goin to ask her out altru,just told her i took her as a frnd n nfn more,2yrs later i saw her in schl but she feigned ignorance like she never knew me,i simply walked on n didnt even utter a word to her,later anoda frnd of mine gave dsame comment abt her,stil cant comprehend wat brought abt her change of attitude,goin tru some comments here makes t seem like ts most ladies idea of stepping up d ladder,which in essence depicts dia low level of maturity n intelligence.
Bros... One bottle Amarula for you abeg.cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Skryptchex:
Bros....u are the boss
Thank you sir... We need to educate these people.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
fairheven:

Do u blame them,we live in country were pple(mostly ladies)see university Admission as "have arrived,"now compared to other civilised world were ppl gain admission on a platter of gold,as in u literally have options to choose from.so,they are suffering from "local champ mentality
that's jst it my broda
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Barayeks(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Omo see lengthy comments

this topic seems very touchy

I don't know much about this cos I never had to stay back at home after school .... but I agree its very immature to act like that
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Admission na small one....just you wait till de graduate! Or start service.... E don b for u b dat!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Lathunjimi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
To fit into the new system of course: that's status upgrade. I can't blame them because guys do it as well.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by isi4(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
There is this girl in my area we were both in a relationship. But as soon as she gained admission n turned Hall 1 babe(luv gutter tins) , she told me point black that she not interested in me anymore(funny enof I entered same sch b4 her). 5 years later after NYSC, she don finally come back to the same area looking for job and she heard I'm now working in Abj . So the last time we meant she was sad and felt like crying when she asked if I have a Girlfrnd and I said YES!..but ever since then she has been forming caring. I keep telling her I'm no longer interested in her but even the Devil knows that if she keeps disturbing me, I won't resist to put her further in her misery.

LAST BULLET!!!
The admission ladies misbehavior is not even worse when compared to the ones that get good job after Service. But in all, I thinks its PRIDE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrangeDream: I had a sec sch babe i adore so much..She got into Unimaid before me through rems when we gradg..But blanked me out upon hearing that i was workin in a resturant..Few month later,i got admission into ABU but she did'nt know.Surprisingly,d wahala in Borno & ASUU strike affected their calender & i graduated before her..She was so surprise at the speed with which i completed my B.sc program..Now,she don calm down for me
now tell me, why all the forming? She dey form say because she don first you get admission, she don better pass you for life. She be God? These people are just clueless, and let me borrow someone's line: They are suffering from local-champion-mentality. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehe.. Are you serious ? When did u notice this ?
I don't even know how long, I keep stumbling on your post. Then recently, I don't know which of my followers/followee grin is in love with you, bc the person keeps sharing your post.

@isi4 : on getting job after service, sometimes you don't blame them. I have this male friend, we were pals in sch...
The moment I told him I got something mini doing, he started trying to tax me, he wants to go lag for interview,Nysc hasn't paid (bc I served b4 him) blablabla, forgetting I have a family to support too.

Just last week Fri, bc he happened to be in my location, he matched straight to my husbands' office, luckily that wasn't my husbands' branch. Then he started calling me - I didn't see it on time. Called back later, he said he needed trans money, but he has fixed it.
If I decide to blank such a person out now, I'm I wrong??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by hensben(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
dmcdad:
That is what I am talking about. Same thing goes to Iniesta. His closest friends are his childhood friends. Does that mean they are in the same social class with him?
bro good childhood friend are the best to chill with, that natural feeling is always there when you guys are together.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChristineC: I didn't experience that 'change'
I guess you were mature enough to know that sorta change is redundant and childish.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't even know how long, I keep stumbling on your post. Then recently, I don't know which of my followers/followee grin is in love with you, bc the person keeps sharing your post.
you know what ?, my post comes like the rattle of a gun and am not alwz economical saying the truth... So u don quickly mark my face be dat ? Lolxxx
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Atmmachine(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
We abroad guys will still come home during the festive periods to drink beer & smoke weed with all fellowsis..
Men from America,europe,Asia will bring themselves so down to jolificate with animalee.

Girls too dey form rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: bro good childhood friend are the best to chill with, that natural feeling is always there when you guys are together.
I wonder why people are just talking about change change change... It still baffles me that many people think because you have a change of class, then you should have a change of your very good friends. This is just... startling to say the least.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: you know what ?, my post comes like the rattle of a gun and am not alwz economical saying the truth... So u don quickly mark my face be dat ? Lolxxx
The truth is always bitter they say... But it must be told.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by hensben(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
isi4: There is this girl in my area we were both in a relationship. But as soon as she gained admission n turned Hall 1 babe(luv gutter tins) , she told me point black that she not interested in me anymore(funny enof I entered same sch b4 her). 5 years later after NYSC, she don finally come back to the same area looking for job and she heard I'm now working in Abj . So the last time we meant she was sad and felt like crying when she asked if I have a Girlfrnd and I said YES!..but ever since then she has been forming caring. I keep telling her I'm no longer interested in her but even the Devil knows that if she keeps disturbing me, I won't resist to put her further in her misery.

LAST BULLET!!!
The admission ladies misbehavior is not even worse when compared to the ones that get good job after Service. But in all, I thinks its PRIDE!!!
this same attitude brought about feminism..they will be like 'he is educated, I am educated so we are equal' my question is who dey drag equality with you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Atmmachine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
You will see doctors,graduate come to the bonk to smoke weed with drivers & conductors..

This isn't the case with girls, once they start seeing their period, they will start misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Vessi:
Guys don't do this.
But what if the boyfriend was almost graduating from the university when she gained admission into university.
Why should her personality change again? When the guy is swimming away from the river she got intoi, and he is swimming into an Ocean. Why?
FISHBRAINS
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by ayokunlei(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...Just imagine this picture...

She was initially in a pond.....she was there with her mates...

Suddenly, she moved to a big river.....how do you think she s gonna behave??....She has changed levels ofcourse??....

Now, there are lots and lots of big fish in the river....will she remember her mates in the pond??....

Mba!!

thats also a definition of the female mentality. Another reason guys shouldNt dull it when with them when they areNt yet exposed to higher institution. A female that gets to higher institution and doesnt change has had some experiences b4 gaining admission.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: this same attitude brought about feminism..they will be like 'he is educated, I am educated so we are equal' my question is who dey drag equality with you?
I no know oooooooo.
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by isi4(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@isi4 : on getting job after service, sometimes you don't blame them. I have this male friend, we were pals in sch...
The moment I told him I got something mini doing, he started trying to tax me, he wants to go lag for interview,Nysc hasn't paid (bc I served b4 him) blablabla, forgetting I have a family to support too.

Just last week Fri, bc he happened to be in my location, he matched straight to my husbands' office, luckily that wasn't my husbands' branch. Then he started calling me - I didn't see it on time. Called back later, he said he needed trans money, but he has fixed it.
If I decide to blank such a person out now, I'm I wrong??

U not wrong, but only if truely u know dat person is just trying to take advantage... My opn. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by dmcdad: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
collinsola: Big girls with 9F wink2 D smiley and 1C lipsrsealed
Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Upon say na copy copy them dey and to dey sleep with all the lectures, them go still come outside dey form. For who na? Make God punish devil!
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by isi4(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
hensben: this same attitude brought about feminism..they will be like 'he is educated, I am educated so we are equal' my question is who dey drag equality with you?

I tire for them ooo, but that I cannot categorically answer for them anyway, but will be made known to you by.........grin
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Peer pressure .... That's y
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jamieb: Many of you must have observed this or even experienced it. Back in school then, thrz a female frnd will do talk almost everyday even on extra cool but the moment she gained admission she just switched off. Her character changed, and all that.
So many guys also complain that their gals change after gaining admission into schools. I dont know if to term it as one if the few ''madness'' of the female species cos after a while they will come back to beg for forgiveness.
its nt madness , its d pressure from der peer , or desire to feel among n have fun. Most ladies change by 2nd siemester after looking inferior to dre colleagues and by 300 level dey would have come back to their senses forming wife material*
Re: Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) by Fussbot: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
But there are some people that intentionally aleniate themselves from their friends.I for an example did that when my friends gained admission b4 me.Call it inferiority complex or wateva,i jst thought we were not on thesame level again..Changed my sim,deleted them from my social network accounts..etc..The real ones though however still got my number somehow and called smtimes.Imdtly i noticed so many people are having d number,i'd change it again..Don't blame me o,i was just trying to avoid the rhetorical question all admission seekers hate WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.