Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (49180 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Eyop: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
Thanks. I'm not complaining about my height, I'm just been careful who I pair up with smiley
lol...Eyop is 6ft but that doesn't count anyway. If you see a guy of same height with you that you love in all totality,there's nothing wrong if you pair-up with him.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Eyop:
lol...Eyop is 6ft but that doesn't count anyway. If you see a guy of same height with you that you love in all totality,there's nothing wrong if you pair-up with him.
Same height... Well, who knows? Let God's will be done smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Eyop: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
Yes nothing wrong with the height even if it's lower than yours. Some guys don't like dating or wouldn't marry a lady that's taller than them for reasons best known to them. There's lady friend of my brother that i wished he married but his excuse was the lady is taller than him and because of that,it won't work. But after months of everyone in the family talking sense to him,before reconsidering his actions,someone else had engaged the babe and was planning traditional marriage. I felt so bad cry cry because among all the lady friends he had,that was my favourite.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Eyop:
Yes nothing wrong with the height even if it's lower than yours. Some guys don't like dating or wouldn't marry a lady that's taller than them for reasons best known to them. There's lady friend of my brother that i wished he married but his excuse was the lady is taller than him and because of that,it won't work. But after months of everyone in the family talking sense to him,before reconsidering his actions,someone else had engaged the babe and was planning traditional marriage. I felt so bad cry cry because among all the lady friends he had,that was my favourite.
Well, obviously it was never meant to be.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Eyop: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
Well, obviously it was never meant to be.
cry cry cry
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is d problem here.
A short girl wants to marry a tall guy.They give birth to a child who is average height.He grows up and girls start telling him he is short.
Who is to blame?D child?
Abt d oda case,u r wrong.Even clinically...height doesn't determine manhood size.
jennylove7575: To me height is very important...common, no woman want to give birth to an akpuruka child.. Haba..as a nurse, I can clinically tell u say short men manhood no dey long e dey short and chubby.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kai, we have got so many ignorant people in nigeria. First , understand and comprehend English properly. the OP isn't dissing tall dudes and not asking anyone to settle with the short ones. It's about choice. If you like wait till you are 30 because you want a short or tall dude.
Second, you and your suitor may be tall and may not have tall kids.The genes that speak in your offsprings may not be those visible in you right now .it could be the ones from you grandparents or greatgrand parents.you can't conclude a tall man will give you a tall child.

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by uboma(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:

Permit me to say AMEN...
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by uboma(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
Hian. So which one do I believe now?? I measured my height in two different places and the result was 1.71 and 5'5in respectively. undecided

Retake the measurement again. I am sure it will still be 5'5inches. Maybe you got the wrong centimetres earlier wink

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jmoore(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
I foot = 30.48cm
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
amiskurie: I hope these new generation girls realizes that there is much more to life.
You nailed it on the head! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
uboma:

Retake the measurement again. I am sure it will still be 5'5inches. Maybe you got the wrong centimetres earlier wink
I know you must be pleased tongue grin wink
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
uboma:

Permit me to say AMEN...
AMEN grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by amiskurie(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lilimax: You nailed it on the head! smiley
cool
These girls makes us wonder,"where have all the flower girls gone"?.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by uboma(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ishilove:
I know you must be pleased tongue grin wink

Lol.
Yes i am tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Gwan2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
3cycle n da rest....plz can u guyz b mor matured in ur reasonin plzz....dnt see anytin to b worked up in wat da op posted...infact i giv kudos to her nt becoz am short nor tall...wit diz preconceived idea u already hav, HOP U WONT DISS UR HUSBAND JUZ TO MARRY UR BOYFRIEND....if u gat wat i meant
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Genes1s: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Short niggas be like..."Op you are correct" grin. I m tall n I like my height.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by mzchinny(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice thread.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by nickz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crocz: The fact of life is "There is difference between what I want and what I get"...if all ladies get their wish, imagine the number of short guys that will be lady-less grin. ...how many people wanted to study medicine, how many ended up studying medicine?...everybody with own priorities, it's just the order of things...I know what I rate 1st in a woman, doesn't mean I won't find someone with it and good character too...because someone, didn't find doesn't mean others can't...it's your biz if you settle for less

But if tall guys don't like you or you're not attracted to them, toh you settle for short na
God bless your ministry
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by mstik(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
True talk but....
My children cannot be dwarfs naaa... cry
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ceasar1: I think it pays to think outside the box. Tall or not, deceivers can come in any form. Height doesn't matter like you emphasized at all. It's all about making the right choice.

Nicely put!! Being tall doesn't necessarily mean a flunk!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by amdo007(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
We know why dem ladies go for the tall dudes. Most of them got big d*cks end of discussion. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by DikSin(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
After all this time: I would be loved for my Abaga-nesscheesy
Someday soon, I shall. Reap the reward of being handsomecheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by nickz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Genes1s: Short niggas be like..."Op you are correct" grin. I m tall n I like my height.
mumu gringringringrin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Ddy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am 5ft 7.This height issue is only applicable in Naija.White lady dnt care abt ur height but ur heart. For ladies if u see tall guy dat treat u well hold him well bt if u dnt,try try odaside.height does nt put food on d table. As Ngige short reach,he was Anambra gov n now senator.As Aki n paw paw short reach,chck out dia reputation n achievement. lets be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by udemzyudex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crocz: The fact of life is "There is difference between what I want and what I get"...if all ladies get their wish, imagine the number of short guys that will be lady-less grin. ...how many people wanted to study medicine, how many ended up studying medicine?...everybody with own priorities, it's just the order of things...I know what I rate 1st in a woman, doesn't mean I won't find someone with it and good character too...because someone, didn't find doesn't mean others can't...it's your biz if you settle for less

But if tall guys don't like you or you're not attracted to them, toh you settle for short na

U no make any sense abeg.... In fact u no even read the whole article..

Some smellos go dey say pls summarise, this interesting and educating post,i no even know when i read am finish..
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Luminary1(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
all men are delicately and wonderfully made.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by wabuk(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Did naigerian ladies believes on this,most of them belief in Money .
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
chemystery: Thank God i'm short o. Oya ladies make una start deh pm me!
hahhahahaah u wish
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by nickz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
mstik: True talk but....
My children cannot be dwarfs naaa... cry
my parents are not tall...
And I'm the 2nd tallest in my extended familygrin
Who knows,you can marry a midget and give birth to a micheal jordangrin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by udemzyudex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
amdo007: We know why dem ladies go for the tall dudes. Most of them got big d*cks end of discussion. grin wink

how you take conduct ur research?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.