Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (49184 Views)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Quite insightful,we sometimes can't have it all anyway,certain things won't just fit in. Its a good thing you settled down happily in the longrun.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Tymax(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich: Tell em oo, it's not always about the height smiley
Hehehe. I know why you wrote this. grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
for someone like me who is tall, I will be very shy walking with my short husband, so I've always included it in my prayer I want a tall dude. I just hope my prayer was answered but until we get to d permanent site, I wouldn't know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
stpat1: hmmmm. I still t trying to think deep to have a clue as to what triggered this post.
The truth is that your opinion and advice is actually stemmed from you being unsuccessful in attracting a nice tall guy. That is to say, if the tall guy(s) you dated were nice and caring as you craved for, your would have been singing a different tune by now. Its quite unfortunate.

There are lots of nice tall guys out there and there ate several nasty short dudes too.

I never said that there are no tall guys who are nice.

The truth is that, tall and short are NOT good criteria to rate a guy.

I urge young ladies to see men beyond their height.

Could you tell me one single thing that a tall man offers a lady which an average or short man CANNOT offer?

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by valmunich(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
Tymax:
Hehehe. I know why you wrote this. grin
Lol... What can an average nigga do Kwan? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: for someone like me who is tall, I will be very shy walking with my short husband, so I've always included it in my prayer I want a tall dude. I just hope my prayer was answered but until we get to d permanent site, I wouldn't know

My sister date/marry any man of your choice. However, if the ONLY thing that drives you crazy in a man is his height then I pray you don't make a huge mistake.

My blood sister married her husband simply b/c he is tall. Now she wouldn't mind paw paw or aki because the man is giving her hell.

I wouldn't want to look spectecular in public and face anguish and pain at home.

Do you want to please people and displease yourself? The choice is yours.

11 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

My sister date/marry any man of your choice. However, if the ONLY thing that drives you crazy in a man is his height then I pray you don't make a huge mistake.

My blood sister married her husband simply b/c he is tall. Now she wouldn't mind paw paw or aki because the man is giving her hell.

I wouldn't want to look spectecular in public and face anguish and pain at home.

Do you want to please people and displease yourself? The choice is yours.
dear that's not d only thing I look out for in a man he has to have those other qualities. u know quite well that there are short guys out there who have dumb asses, so every individual with his own palava, weda tall or short. while I agree dat u have to go for a man who loves u, try not to settle for too less so dat u won't be like 'I'm just managing him'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike: I am a Nigerian lady with a lot of experience about life especially when it comes to relationship and marriage. Experience is NOT just passing through a situation but what you did with the situation.

Obviously, our young ladies always list ridiculous criteria that a man they will date/marry MUST possess. Among those ridiculous criteria, height is always a priority. Gone are the days when character is placed above physical appearance.

When I was an undergraduate, a certain young man approached me and told me how he loved me and wanted to date me. He is an enterprising young man, very intelligent and handsome. However, he is not very tall; just 5ft. 7 inches in height. Of course, young ladies don't take decisions independently. This is why they are easily influenced by friends and relatives. My friends then said: "Never! My man MUST be 6ft and above, so tell him capital NO". I rejected the young man.

Today, he is happily married with a lady who is by far more beautiful and talented than me. I almost shed tears on their wedding day. Meanwhile, all the so-called very tall men that I dated are ONLY interested in my vagina.
So far I have learnt the following:

1. Most tall men believe that their height is a 'master' key to every ladies heart and therefore, their ONLY achievement is ' I am a tall dude and ladies are dieing for me'.

2. Most tall guys are NOT caring because they have this notion that a lady should count herself lucky to date them.

3. I am yet to understand that unique or remarkable thing about tall men.

Fortunately, I repented because it occured to me that all those times, I was ONLY playing my friend's script. I wanted to feel among and brag that my boyfriend is equally tall. I gave a guy who is not very tall a chance and I started enjoying my paradise on earth. We are married now. All my life, I have not come across such a wonderful person. He has it all:

1. He is God-fearing and generous.

2. He is handsome and a great orator

3. He is educated and intelligent

4. He cooks for me when I am tired (caring)

5. He satisfies me sexually ( oh! What a heavenly feeling)

6. He got a good dress sense

7. He is social

8. Among others

I am not in any way trying to say that tall guys are bad. As a lady, I am only advising other Nigerian ladies to see a man beyond height. The height issue is over-hyped and even unnecessary. You may NOT get a second chance like me.

Finally, based on my experience, I have come up with a quote:

"A man is NOT known by his height but by his heart (bravery) and meritorous achievements".

Eeya very touching. I am a tall guy and that's almost the first thing they see in. Fact still remains that almost every guy wants to bleep a woman so the taller guyz will exploit this to their advantage.

But the truth is that you need good friends to advise you. Your friends are also to be blamed. At least they should have linked U up with a tall and successive dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jmoore(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eye-opener.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jmoore(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
stpat1: hmmmm. I still t trying to think deep to have a clue as to what triggered this post.
The truth is that your opinion and advice is actually stemmed from you being unsuccessful in attracting a nice tall guy. That is to say, if the tall guy(s) you dated were nice and caring as you craved for, your would have been singing a different tune by now. Its quite unfortunate.

There are lots of nice tall guys out there and there ate several nasty short dudes too.

"A man is NOT known by his height but by his heart (bravery) and meritorious achievements"- Onyiridike 2014

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: dear that's not d only thing I look out for in a man he has to have those other qualities. u know quite well that there are short guys out there who have dumb asses, so every individual with his own palava, weda tall or short. while I agree dat u have to go for a man who loves u, try not to settle for too less so dat u won't be like 'I'm just managing him'

Could you please explain what you mean by 'too less'?

You can manage a very tall man who is dirty and snores while he sleeps

You can manage a tall man who cannot put food on your table

You can manage a tall man who beats you up at every slightest provocation

You can manage a tall man who dresses like a vulcanizer to church

Among others.

Don't tell me that the wife of Lionel Messi OR Obafemi Martins is managing him.

My sister, is even my husband that is managing me because I don't think I will ever achieve what he has achieved. Therefore, I look up to him.

May be you are still 16years. You will grow to understand life better.

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ever since I created a thread on height, u guys just keep bring up height issue every now an then, I don't really know what u want to achieve,

Yea tall is good so also is being average and short.
I won't date a girl who only want me because of my height, its kind of weird to me sha, like the OP said "look beyond the height" weda short, average or tall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
To me height is very important...common, no woman want to give birth to an akpuruka child.. Haba..as a nurse, I can clinically tell u say short men manhood no dey long e dey short and chubby.

13 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by AfricanApple(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

Could you please explain what you mean by 'too less'?

You can manage a very tall man who is dirty and snores while he sleeps

You can manage a tall man who cannot put food on your table

You can manage a tall man who beats you up at every slightest provocation

You can manage a tall man who dresses like a vulcanizer to church

Among others.

Don't tell me that the wife of Lionel Messi OR Obafemi Martins is managing him.

My sister, is even my husband that is managing me because I don't think I will ever achieve what he has achieved. Therefore, I look up to him.

May be you are still 16years. You will grow to understand life better.
u just insulted me cos I said I do not want to marry a short man, I never forced u to marry a short man, that's wat I want and dats why I'm praying to god to grant me that

in case ur eyes was too cloudy to see it in my previous post, I said a tall man I like also has to have those other qualities, in fact d first tin I look out for in a man is his intelligence.
u want to know what I meant by "not too less'? like someone above said, not everything we want that we get , instead to die trying to get that thing, its better to settle for alternative choices, but don't settle for something that later in life u would be like 'I shoulda waited a bit more'

as a matter of fact, my guy is tall,
very very caring, not poor
dresses cutely
he neither snores or open eyes or mouth while sleeping
he gas ever washed my clothes
he has never shouts at me etc etc and dats why I'm praying nothing will drive us apart

however there are short men who has those irritating traits u listed up there. height has nothing to do with a person's character.
mbok, tall or average or nothing more. edumare jowo gbadura mi

and oh pls, if u can not argue amicably pls ignore this, ah no get strength dis nite

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: To me height is very important...common, no woman want to give birth to an akpuruka child.. Haba..as a nurse, I can clinically tell u say short men manhood no dey long e dey short and chubby.

Hmmn; so your job as a nurse is to examine d pricks/penizs of your male patients Am sure u also furck them; yeye dey smell

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
DrDauda:

Hmmn; so your job as a nurse is to examine d pricks/penizs of your male patients Am sure u also furck them; yeye dey smell
whoa! Whoa! whoa! Hey! why body dey pepper u? No insult me because I didn't cause ur height problem.. U can blame ur dwarfness on God...

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: To me height is very important...common, no woman want to give birth to an akpuruka child.. Haba..as a nurse, I can clinically tell u say short men manhood no dey long e dey short and chubby.

You are very wrong. You are NOT the only person with knowledge of human physiology and anatomy.

For your information, the sensitive part of the vagina is just 3 inches away from the opening.

I have dated tall men and I am now married to a man who is average in height (specifically 1.75m). I don't want to discuss their penis size on a public forum but I can tell you once again that you are wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: u just insulted me cos I said I do not want to marry a short man, I never forced u to marry a short man, that's wat I want and dats why I'm praying to god to grant me that

in case ur eyes was too cloudy to see it in my previous post, I said a tall man I like also has to have those other qualities, in fact d first tin I look out for in a man is his intelligence.
u want to know what I meant by "not too less'? like someone above said, not everything we want that we get , instead to die trying to get that thing, its better to settle for alternative choices, but don't settle for something that later in life u would be like 'I shoulda waited a bit more'

dresses cutely
he has never shouts at me etc etc and dats why I'm praying nothing will drive us apart

however there are short men who has those irritating traits u listed up there. height has nothing to do with a person's character.

and oh pls, if u can not argue amicably pls ignore this, ah no get strength dis nite
Babe stay away from this lady, she is married to a short guy and you know short people are very aggressive, may be he has transferred the aggressive nature to her maka ome piawa ghi isi...

@op. Your husband is short so don't come advising us to marry short ppl because you did.
Not all tall guys are good likewise the short ones, if you are lucky enough to marry a tall guy you won't be lamenting here.

Youmustbetallorforgetit....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can sense something brewing in this thread..

Following..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by jennylove7575(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

You are very wrong. You are NOT the only person with knowledge of human physiology and anatomy.

For your information, the sensitive part of the vagina is just 3 inches away from the opening.

I have dated tall men and I am now married to a man who is average in height (specifically 1.75m). I don't want to discuss their penis size on a public forum but I can tell you once again that you are wrong.
really? Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by 1one: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
So somebody said shorter men have thick and short peniises??...

Hmmm... I guess I'm one of the lucky exceptions lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: DIS POST SHOULD BE D BEST POST OF D DAY....
See dis short dude. Best post ko, worst post ni.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
AfricanApple: u just insulted me cos I said I do not want to marry a short man, I never forced u to marry a short man, that's wat I want and dats why I'm praying to god to grant me that

dresses cutely

I am truly sorry if you feel bad but sincerely I don't think I insulted you.

I prayer God Almighty that you marry your dream man eventually. However, my husband is 1.75m tall and that is not short anywhere in the world.

Even if he is short, I am happy and I am proud of him.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: whoa! Whoa! whoa! Hey! why body dey pepper u? No insult me because I didn't cause ur height problem.. U can blame ur dwarfness on God...

Yes am a short man, with taLl pockets; bring your punnany let me slot my short fat prick into it, then you can go and give testimony on sunday; go and ask about me from born2fuck in sexuality thread .

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hian!!!....He must be tall ni ooo...

As in, he must tall reach ceiling....Me, wey be say i be short person....If i con marry short person too... Abeg wetin i wan born??...

I dont mind if he is as tall as Great Khali...I ll always climb chair to kiss him ni....I dont mind...at all...lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Polchiz: Actually, this is the best post on nairaland romance section.

Mods should move this to front page so that our sisters will know the obvious truth.

Anybody that says that by simply being tall makes a man better than short guys should try and convince me that a woman who is yellow in complexion is better than the ones who are dark in complexion.

Anyway, some deluded female folks will always wait to make their own mistakes before they learn.
Now, We know them short dudes in nairaland. Keep springing up please.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Onyiridike(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Babe stay away from this lady, she is married to a short guy and you know short people are very aggressive, may be he has transferred the aggressive nature to her maka ome piawa ghi isi...

@op. Your husband is short so don't come advising us to marry short ppl because you did.
Not all tall guys are good likewise the short ones, if you are lucky enough to marry a tall guy you won't be lamenting here.

Youmustbetallorforgetit....

I did post this because of your type.

I didn't advise you to marry a short man, please. Go ahead and marry any man of your choice.

If you are NOT obsessed with height, you would have read my post before you comment.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
shegsky:
see dis accurate m0r0n... Y did u quote me? Are u drunk
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
shegsky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
*falls From bed LMAO* cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
MrIknowAll: see dis accurate m0r0n... Y did u quote me? Are u drunk
Yes, We both are drunk.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chai, Na so so short guyz full here o. Make i carry my KUNU go else where .
Op, You no go vex say Tall Guyz do you strong thing o, Our brain dey always dey on 24/7 , So, its not our fault we are tall. GOD has a reason . Pele.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Onyiridike:

I did post this because of your type.

I didn't advise you to marry a short man, please. Go ahead and marry any man of your choice.

If you are NOT obsessed with height, you would have read my post before you comment.

Thank you!
I'm so obsessed with height my dear, tall guys are easy going and forgive easily. They enjoy life as it comes and bear no grudges which is very rare to see in a short dude.

That your sister married a tall man who doesn't send her does not mean it will turn out so for all ladies that married tall guys, very lame to sight her as an example.

My aunt married a short man too(she is tall) he is so filled with inferiority complex that any little thing she does he sees it as an insult because she was way taller. He embarrases her everywhere so people will know he is the man and superior which isn't necessary. She regrets marrying a short guy.

Stop lamenting

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.