Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (34965 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Mclick(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
100Cents: Finally, in the end, you will have only yourself to blame...

Since you are a trophy who deserves free food, free ride, expensive dates and BIS/recharge card for doing absolutely nothing. Please do not settle for less.

The way our young ladies carry themselves shows that marriage is not their ultimate goal but scouting for the richest, most handsome and most successful man in the society who is willing enough to pay the imaginary value she has placed on her love.

These sort of ladies do not take corrections for any wrong. They are always right and the last thing she expects from you, her date, is saying that what she did didn't go down well with you, instantly her mind tells her, " it is time to dump mike for John ".

Some of them go as far as dating every single guy who says hi to them seeing him as a potential maga to be kept on the ever long list of those under her false promise of, " I will come and see you ". Because he is a potential goldmine and will serve a future purpose at a future date. This keeps the stu.pid gullible man calling and sending recharge card to make sure he out performs or outsmarts any other competitor for the elusive girl. It is all a game. But it ends in confusion. It takes deceiving oneself first to be able to deceive others..

God punish all the gold digging ladies. All the men you have wrecked with your lying tongues and pretences will hunt you later.. Keep searching for Mr. Right. He has already passed you by when you treated him as dung..

Nonsense..
most of them doing day dream, looking for the best, ask them if they are the best, and when they subjected to the same criteria, found wanting will be the the answer. Nothing is wrong with aiming at the best though
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister i tire ooo. The men in nairaland nag toooooo much!!! Chai!! Do you see men from other countries sit down and cry and cry and cry and lament all day about their women the way they do in this Nairaland? Even as Feministic as other women from other nationalities are, do you still see their men lament the way the men here lament?? Haba!! I have never seen men Nag like women as they doing in this site. Like kilode? Nigerian ladies are this, they do this, they do that. Their nagging is just soooo boring. What could be the cause of these? I sense a very huge inferiority complex coupled with very poor relationships with women. It seems a lot of them do not know how to sustain meaningful relationships because of these stereotypes they create and stick to. Very Poor social skills with women is what i sense here. And since ladies are becoming more and more aware of what they want, they become more and more frustrated!! MEN WHO ARE NATURALLY CONFIDENT DO NOT SPEND SO MUCH TIME DISSING WOMEN EVERYDAY. I weep for ladies who will end up with all these cry babies in this thread. The unfortunate ladies will have a lot of nappy changing to do. 'I can't marry a Nigerian woman', bla bla bla. Yet they end up with us when their white women throw them out. white women are not as stupid as we are na.

After all the drama and beating of chests the men do here, they turn around and still marry the worst women on earth!! the nigerian ladies they detest and criticise, they still marry them. You go fear hypocrisy!! Please leave these cry babies in their misery. They are depressed!!
Story....
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
safari girl: . For all the nonsense Nigerian women take, you would think the creattures we call men would accord us a little respect.

Ever heard nice guys finish last?
Yea well nice(docile) babes finish last too.

That's why it makes no sense to accept or settle for less than you're worth.
No matter what anyone tells you.

They actually like ladies who don't swallow their bullsh1t. Forget what they say.
For all my sassiness and 'stubborness' or feministic evils or whatever they chose to call it,I had a GREAT number of them eating out of my hands.
The UK based ones weren't even exempted.

One had had a bad run in with a jamo babe over there who milks him for child support and alimony every month. Then he brought his half used self to come and marry me.(The evil naija babe)
Needless to say I didn't check his asss out twice. He still calls to 'check me up' cheesy grin
Lmao.

If you have standards,men will respect you.
Never mind what they say.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: maybe I do, but who has my time?
You may have to give birth to what you want. Think about this idea...very doable.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy:

Ever heard nice guys finish last?
Yea well nice(docile) babes finish last too.

That's why it makes no sense to accept or settle for less you're worth.
No matter what anyone tells you.

These actually like ladies who don't swallow their bullsh1t. Forget what they say.
For all my sassiness and 'stubborness' or feministic evils or whatever they chose to call it,I had a GREAT number of them eating out of my hands.
The UK based ones weren't even exempted.

One had had a bad run in with a jamo babe over there who milks him for child support and alimony every month. Then he brought his half used self to come and marry me.(The evil naija babe)
Needless to say I didn't check his asss out twice. He still calls to 'check me up' cheesy grin
Lmao.

If you have standards,men will respect you.
Never mind what they say.
Dey there ..u still dey full?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Toks2008:

A lady has no business in been selective when it comes to outward quslities because wat matters is what you mean to the guy so this not settling for less should be well contextualized.
its also not your business to be telling who should be selective and who shouldnt and its not for you to decide who someone else should or should not be married to either. If women in your generation fell for it, well too bad. The times have changed now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: I don't think I'm 'marriageable'
Why?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 50calibre(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
DailyNews:

Genevieve Nnaji: definitely the fact that she has had a baby before and then rose to fame worries many men who would want to settle with her. And remember her Atiku Abubakar scandal back then she was coming up That news still rings bell in many guys eyes n many reputable Nigerian mothers wouldn't want their son to marry a lady like Genevieve Nnaji....so she has to settle for the available ones dying for her if she wants to marry.

And I read somewhere that Atiku sodomised her, fuc*ked her as*s that she required medical attention grin

Now which right thinking man is going to wife such a whor*re? I'm sure she parades herself like some sort of queen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by ochon: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
50calibre:

And I read somewhere that Atiku sodomised her, fuc*ked her as*s that she required medical attention grin

Now which right thinking man is going to wife such a whor*re? I'm sure she parades herself like some sort of queen.
And Genevieve or Atiku told you this personally? You came about your evidence from an "unknown source" and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker? Which hard evidence do you have to show Atiku sòdodmised her? Do you derive joy in peddling baseless rants?

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
100Cents:

My brother, you just killed it.

You will see a lady, she will fall flat in love for you. you see another similar one, the same height, the same level of education, the same skin color, no difference, she will be acting Sharon stone.

Those self important ones will never find a man decent enough to be their husband, always looking for flaws to discredit the next guy, but she has siphoned his pocket by then.

One of their usual lines is, "you need to make me happy enough to show you how good I am". So my money needs to make you happy enough ? I pity gullible men.

Or you hear, " I don't want to marry and start suffering ". Okay, so marriage is suffering ? Now tell me how will she see anything good in a man if his pocket is not overloaded ?

See their usual whatsapp status, " Do not lower your standards ", which standards Abeg when you cannot feed well ? " If he walks out of your life, call him back and give him transport fare to make it faster ". showing a use and dump attitude and lack of human feeling. " It is better to cry inside a Mercedes than inside a keke napep ".. Her father has no motorcycle o.

See as thunder go fire her head..

Bros e be like say dem don do you strong thing. Anyways there is a lot of truth in what you wrote and the last thing I'd want is a girl who feels she's doing me a favour by being my girlfriend.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Calebosko(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
100Cents: Finally, in the end, you will have only yourself to blame...

Since you are a trophy who deserves free food, free ride, expensive dates and BIS/recharge card for doing absolutely nothing. Please do not settle for less.

The way our young ladies carry themselves shows that marriage is not their ultimate goal but scouting for the richest, most handsome and most successful man in the society who is willing enough to pay the imaginary value she has placed on her love.

These sort of ladies do not take corrections for any wrong. They are always right and the last thing she expects from you, her date, is saying that what she did didn't go down well with you, instantly her mind tells her, " it is time to dump mike for John ".

Some of them go as far as dating every single guy who says hi to them seeing him as a potential maga to be kept on the ever long list of those under her false promise of, " I will come and see you ". Because he is a potential goldmine and will serve a future purpose at a future date. This keeps the stu.pid gullible man calling and sending recharge card to make sure he out performs or outsmarts any other competitor for the elusive girl. It is all a game. But it ends in confusion. It takes deceiving oneself first to be able to deceive others..

God punish all the gold digging ladies. All the men you have wrecked with your lying tongues and pretences will hunt you later.. Keep searching for Mr. Right. He has already passed you by when you treated him as dung..

Nonsense..
God bless ur fada,wel said
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: The lady never said we should settle for less - I guess y'all misunderstood her...she meant, we shouldn't be blinded by physical looks, sometimes marriage goes beyond the physique...just marry someone you wanna wake up to everyday (and vice-versa)...that's just it
-Never settle for less - always settle for the best, but then we can't satisfactorily define less/best...no single human out there is less

...and please this cliché of 'ladies being in loveless marriages' as a point is fast becoming boring/stereotyped.

I think the problem we have these days arises from poor comprehension...the lady used words like- Obsessed, Most...she wasn't in anyway speaking in an affirmative, even though her points came out harsh...It's all about choice - If you wanna wait for yo Lamar - Voila...don't forget that Lamar has his own 'required requirements' - I hope you meet them too.
That your 'Lamar' might be some other ladys' 'Kevin Hart'

... why is there so much pressure/focus on the female folks and their choices in life?...I just don't gerrit
-they say 'marriage' is overhyped, yet it is one topic that gets so much attention...let it slide pls

P.S : The fact that you called her post 'stupeed' is unprofessional and...I don't know what else to call it... undecided...we can't all be of the same school of thought - respect her own reasoning.
-If you have to counter her, go back to her post, read/understand it properly...then counter her.

how exactly, would you come online and call someones' husband a PLAN-B (What's even wrong in a PLAN-B, What's a Plan without PLAN-B?...nne sometimes PLAN-B done sure pass @ one pt in our lives), and an available that became desirable??
Jeez...I know this is a forum, but before you 'submit'...take a moment to review your choice of words...Thanks

I just found my new ex-girlfriend , so so so much on point. Have a bottle of alomo on me

10000000000000000 likes
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by favouryemmy: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: oga, no be only me. Abi can you settle for less? After making up your mind that you must marry Genevieve, will you decide to marry Lepacious Bose because Genevieve is not available?

The truth is that a million people can look at the same object and see a million different things depending on their point of view. Well that does not necessarily mean that all of them are seeing the correct thing. I've previously seen the other lady's post and I don't think she's encouraging women to settle for less. Not at all.
She was only trying to tell fellow ladies that looks can be very deceptive; and character is more important. A man may possess all the physical features you desire but if you fail to consider his character he might as well be your worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Calebosko: God bless ur fada,wel said

And mother and all his unborn generation
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
contactmorak: I don't think any lady will ever see a tall guy as less, even thos who go for short guys may not mind a tall guy. The problem is with ladies who are obsessed with tall guys tagging short guys as inferior. Another problem with ur post now is that u totally misinterpreted the post by the lady who encouraged ladies to give short guys a chance. She was not saying, 'settle for less', she was only advising people like u to stop seeing short guys as less human, and probably try them out incase ur tall fantasy is failing u. I also have this problem with women claiming they don't want to be subservient to men, yet crave to have a man taller than them so that he can dominate them physical or give them 'protection'. Yet they will be the first claiming equality with me, but they still have a psychology to be 'looked down' on by the men the date or marry. Isn't that ironic?
lolest. I knw this is a serious topic, bt i can't ignore that word 'ironic'. Whenever I see it, my brain interprets it as iron-ic, pronounced same as ionic, before I realize it isn't.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: The lady never said we should settle for less - I guess y'all misunderstood her...she meant, we shouldn't be blinded by physical looks, sometimes marriage goes beyond the physique...just marry someone you wanna wake up to everyday (and vice-versa)...that's just it
-Never settle for less - always settle for the best, but then we can't satisfactorily define less/best...no single human out there is less

...and please this cliché of 'ladies being in loveless marriages' as a point is fast becoming boring/stereotyped.

I think the problem we have these days arises from poor comprehension...the lady used words like- Obsessed, Most...she wasn't in anyway speaking in an affirmative, even though her points came out harsh...It's all about choice - If you wanna wait for yo Lamar - Voila...don't forget that Lamar has his own 'required requirements' - I hope you meet them too.

... why is there so much pressure/focus on the female folks and their choices in life?...I just don't gerrit
-they say 'marriage' is overhyped, yet it is one topic that gets so much attention...let it slide pls

P.S : The fact that you called her post 'stupeed' is unprofessional and...I don't know what else to call it... undecided...we can't all be of the same school of thought - respect her own reasoning.
-If you have to counter her, go back to her post, read/understand it properly...then counter her.

how exactly, would you come online and call someones' husband a PLAN-B (What's even wrong in a PLAN-B, What's a Plan without PLAN-B?...nne sometimes PLAN-B done sure pass @ one pt in our lives), and an available that became desirable??
Jeez...I know this is a forum, but before you 'submit'...take a moment to review your choice of words...Thanks

Wow! and those eyes , girl you is hot
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
neoapocalypse:

I just found my new ex-girlfriend , so so so much on point. Have a bottle of alomo on me

10000000000000000 likes
new-ex-girlfriend? Lol
...and why Alomo,that shiii is bitter abeg
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
adegwurulez: Great use of english, great sense of humor and a great deal of guts -- thats just about it.

whilst i admire your 'women shouldn't settle for less' crusade and your fight against gender-role-stereotyping or whatever dumbass name it is called, i'd like to lay bare some facts opposing your views.

1. In your bid to debunk the notion that men are doing our female folks a favour by marrying them, you only succeeded in turning the victim side of the coin to us. Actually, that is disservice of the greatest order to the male folks. Whether you like it or not, we were born imperfect and there is a great void in us that continually yearns to be filled. Furtunately, there is a perfect facet that can fill that void and that is the opposite sex. So the chicks need the guys so badly as do the guys them. This is in reply to your paragraph on Rita Dominic, Linda and Genevieve. No matter how hard these ladies try to convice us they are happy with their single status, they aren't and thats a glaring fact. I seriously hope they settle down someday cos the fufillment of a woman is to have a home, not just a house.

2. Its fine if you want to marry CR7 cos he's fit but that doesn't make Mr. ibu less a man and non-husband material. Using the word 'less' in reference to the second group of guys is a tad insultive.
Ladies this days are too obsessed with physical appearance that by the time they realize what they've gotten themselves into, their mr. fit CR7 would have turned them into a nice brazuca ball to be played in their maracana stadium of a home.

I didn't mean to sound chauvinistic in any way, but if my post betrayed my intent then i'm sorry.
My advice to ladies out there is to look inward when looking for your man.
Mr. Ibu might not be fit outwardly but might turn out to be fitter than CR7 in heart so the bulk lies with you ladies; what type of fitness do you want, fitness of the heart or physical fitness, Do you prefer a tall man with a short heart to a short guy with tall heart? (coming from a tall guy grin )

This was what the other thread was about , she didn't see it then , I doubt she'll see this as well
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 50calibre(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
ochon: And Genevieve or Atiku told you this personally? You came about your evidence from an "unknown source" and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker? Which hard evidence do you have to show Atiku sòdodmised her? Do you derive joy in peddling baseless rants?

I don't even know if you're a guy or a chic, but please just shut up!!

It's a rumour which sounds plausible, Atiku is a Muslim, I've spent a lot of time with Muslims both male & female, and I can tell you that's what they do.

Nigerian chics do anything for money, Atiku is filthy rich, most naija chics will allow him do whatever he wants with them.

I'm not Atiku but I know the lengths many naija chics I've met are willing to go just to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 50calibre(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
This billboard cracked me up real bad!!

Where are those who say marriage isn't a priority for Nigerian women?

Looolz keep deceiving yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
new-ex-girlfriend? Lol
...and why Alomo,that shiii is bitter abeg

Alomo is good for the system and are those your real eyes ( overlook the stupidity of the question ) ?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
50calibre:
Lol environment can only influence, it can't change what's in the blood. Given the right catalyst, those latent genes becomes active hence you see them behaving the same regardless.

At least Chelsea walk away with a point, it's better than nothing.

Lol, are you saying that they are too rigid and non-permeable for osmotic reaction? And not even diffusion? Well, very logical since they are only good at being lousy to mask their village tendencies lol. I guess no catalyst of change can work on these lot - sad!

Chelsea need to win the league by Jan since it seems all the other top teams are dropping points. It is better to take advantage of that now.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
I mean you look hot , with brains to match
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
chibwike: these words might come back to hunt you.
Lol. It also might not.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: once again, you don't know me. Sm these are just baseless assumptions. I'm sure it kills you to know that there are women who don't give a shiit about you cheesy
Una just dey attack/k.ill each other anyhow. Whaaoo. Nairaland users, providing entertainment since 1914.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wow some of the things you men say are very harsh. A few bad eggs does not mean the whole female population should be judged.

I think what the op was merely saying is that women should go for what they want. Is that so bad?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: you're no even in Nigeria, it's the UK Nigerian chics you're on about mostly.

Well, as far as I know, men get married to Nigerian women every weekend. There are still weddings going on and there is a lesser level of divorce in Nigeria than in countries where the women are perfect and to your liking, so all this talk about naija women being less than ideal is in fact nothing but mythology fabricated by a few insecure men.

But oga shymexx, you're not looking for a wife, you're mostly interested in women who just keep shut and allow you fvck them without much trouble. Makes sense why you and 50calbre run down naija women like this grin

The ones in naij are actually worse. I was in naij last Xmas and it was free p.us.sy everywhere. It was so easy that I got tired to the girls. They were all just on it though some wanted some loose change - true story.

Anyway, don't let my messing around on nl fool you, that is just a joke thing. I'm not looking for women to fvck. Grown past that stage - been there, done that, and got a lot of Stars and Stripes. I don't have time for chics but when I need chics, it is easy for me. Not cocky but I'm an OG in the game.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by charles316: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op, if u need a man like cr7, you must be fit too. With that your big tummy, u cant get even close to him

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
4C2215131:

You may never agree and you may cite examples of women who have wanted "MORE" and are happy, but I tell you this; A successful "MORE" woman and happiness are mutually exclusive. It's a shame but, the way the society (world at large, not just Africa) has been set to run, it's not just possible for her. A shame I know, but, it is what it is. No matter the example you cite, I can point you to a deeper research of her (your example) "mundane" affairs and how the quest for "MORE" (which by the way is her God given right) has messed everything up.

In a nutshell in this thing of ours called life, the balance doesn't favour the "MORE" at all cost woman. Hell, even the "MORE" man has sleepless nights informed by acts inherent in furthering his "MORE" attitude talk less of a woman. But of course if she's ready to pay the price which most women being creatures of emotions can't, then of course the secrets of the universe awaits her beckoning and eventual embrace. So, before you digest the OP's post, take a moment aside to count the cost. Not telling you to hold back, just count the cost. No need getting to the top of the ladder only to discover it's leaning against the wrong wall.

That is why i said women should do whatever they think its right and best for them, your definition of happiness maybe different from yours, its a wide spectrum. They might find being the president of a nation fulfilling and she'll be happy, some women might find happiness in beating/competing (not literally beating) men.

Some women are just pushers, go-getters, and its a minority of them, and i think thats what make them happy and we should respect that.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 9japatroit(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014

how exactly, would you come online and call someones' husband a PLAN-B (What's even wrong in a PLAN-B, What's a Plan without PLAN-B?...nne sometimes PLAN-B done sure pass @ one pt in our lives), and an available that became desirable?? o
you are intelligent,are you taken or can i still apply?.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jemimahsummers: I like this. "Ladies can get more out of life if they want to get more". It's so sad that a lot of girls let societal/traditional views of the female child's place stop them from harnessing their full potential.

yh, but you didnt mention the religious rubbish because that is the main opposition to that, i dont know why most of the religion treat women that way.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by blackpanther25(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Aranaa: Wow some of the things you men say are very harsh. A few bad eggs does not mean the whole female population should be judged.

I think what the op was merely saying is that women should go for what they want. Is that so bad?
The topic states why Nigerian ladies should not settle for less and not woman in general. You are not a Nigerian so you won't understand why we men say what we say about our women

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.