Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70338 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tivta(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Royaltriplee: if u really mean "LOVE,"then d responsibility of the guy(for instance taking the girl out,buying her expensive gifts etc)should be vise versa.
God bless you my man. It should be 50/50. Its not about sex nor is it about money, its all about equality.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

upon the tins u use paint face and lips, u still ugly. smellin tin
its ur mother dats smelling,ugly he goaat

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: lol,see whos talkinh,Y r u shy to post ur pics or ure afraid of pple bashing u.

I am shy.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: its ure mother dats smelling,ugly hegoat

Kai i can see dat one pain u enta ur bone. Ugly tin advertising her pic for tout to notice her.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

I am shy.
But ure nt shy to abuse women
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Jett01: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
well every woman dat collects money relative 2 sex is a prostitute and men love is far different 4rm sex.So if both of u really want it gud,let d woman stop demanding 4 money and d man stop demanding 4 sex but any1 dat wishes 2 give,d oda pason shud accept.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

DEEP!!!..GOD BLESS YOUR BRAIN A ZILLION TIMES. grin grin....LADIES EHN
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sugaarbear(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: fuk u
rahymat yur face look familliar.....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

Kai i can see dat one pain u enta ur bone. Ugly tin advertising her pic for tout to notice her.
U lack hometraining so obvious ur mother was a retired prostitute
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: But ure nt shy to abuse women

Yes, when a senseless comment is made. Just like the one you made.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Neatboy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have been in such relationship so many times. Most of these ladies take these religious guys for granted because of their religious stands and moral compass. Most of my friends that always jagged these ladies always have them so loyal and attached immediately after sex. The real truth is that, if you've met a good and virtuous lady you'll realize that sex is just secondary. Relationship is like the two sides of same coin. Although it's not marriage, that's the more reason the efforts to sustain and maintain it should be from both sides. You can enjoy it without sex, believe it or not. Sex will not make you one with him/her, but trust, hope, faith, teamwork and love. Just try never to associate sex with love and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by X4ms: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
But how many girls xpect only love without finance?
Girls sabi deceive themselves sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

Yes, when a senseless comment is made. Just like the one you made.
Senseless to bad guys lyk u
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by phnibeogu: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Madam, e never reach dis level na.,.....
Op opened a thread, he asked for an opinion, i gave him one........
Pls, i dont like dis harassment, Ogini?

what the should be the basis of relationship and why should sex be excluded ?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Unionised(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

hahahahahaha
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy

grin grin grin AMEN
And he will cover his pocket with Holy Ghost Fire

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by IAMBREEZY: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Owlkay..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olyboy16(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olyboy16(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bryan12: Sex is overhyped.I use to think it was all that pleasure bla bla bla until I tried it.
Bros, you need to see a doctor..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by phnibeogu: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

quoted the wrong one previously... my question is to u dear, why should sex be excluded, and what is the basis of a relationship?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
sugaarbear: rahymat yur face look familliar.....
Do i knw u
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Akalia(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy
I know your type

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
What if as a guy you are dull in school and dating a particular girl will help improve your CGP what would you do?
Abandon her because of punany?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by amiskurie(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin
Are u married to "Malia obinna" that I know? cheesy
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Senseless to bad guys lyk u

No, greedy and and self-centered ladies chew such comment of yours. Do i need to ask if you are one?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by datubo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
if there is tru love, u wont think of sex
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
What do a boy gain through sex?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
chimerase2: She said no killing of cat and ok I agree but I tot since she said no killing of cat she won't demand but yet she turned me to her father
Each time I try to kill her cat she will say she is saving her cat for her future husband shocked
But she will demand moni to buy fone and do oda tins yet no CAT KILLING
Op u re right if we must date if u re not interested in ma moni dn amu not interested in killing ua cat simple angry
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Transluxpaints(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
yomi 007k i am sure a guy like u will end in divorce becose u are too stingy,i ve never reffered to a maga in my life,i give even to ladies that i don't have relationship with and becos of that God blessed me with the most beautiful wife and wonderful children

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by sugaarbear(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Do i knw u
am tryna figure out.....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by abduldope(m): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Madam, e never reach dis level na.,.....
Op opened a thread, he asked for an opinion, i gave him one........
Pls, i dont like dis harassment, Ogini?
TRUE!!! #in.2chainz.voice cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.