Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55995 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: why don't you answer ya question yasef because I know you have an answer to that.oya o.the dance floor is open

I'm still waiting for the answer o

Who on God's green earth is this beautiful woman
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Uteghe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
undecided cry Hmmmm
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Then let him stay faithful to the person who made him attractive. Did they point a gun to his head and force him to woo a woman outside?

The sanity of marriage depends on single girls?why don't the man bring all the girls in the world to his wedding so that they'll vow not to open their legs for him so that he'll be faithful to his wife?
Since his faithfulness doesn't depend on him but on the outside girls.

'Ridiculosity'

I gues you just argue for arguments sake

Just like you argue for the sake of arguments
A man cheats with a woman and in your book..the man is solely guilty..?

Absolute bollocks!
bukatyne:
Only women sleep with married men undecided

This is not clear...clarify...

cherryice:
you are kidding me, right undecided
Who knows... undecided
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by annawhite(f): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender: Why should we say 'NO' to married people?

Do I know his spouse? 'She be my family member?' 'She be my friend?'

Why should I deny myself something so as to do a total stranger a favor.

I don't even know if the stranger is a nice person. I don't know if she demands that her house-helps sleep on the kitchen floor.

Am I mother Mary? Did I take a vow with you?

Abeg, married people should face their spouse. Leave us alone.
lamenting like a babylonian LovePeddler# bite me#

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by hugafella(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Men are naturally polygamous, and adventurous. they want the next big thing. they thrive on success and conquest. the good thing is, they always belong, and go home to, their wives.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Who on God's green earth is this beautiful woman
a child of God wink
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
annawhite: lamenting like a babylonian LovePeddler# bite me#

You taught me well, madam ashawo.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by hugafella(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
consenting adults....free interplay of the forces of demand and supply. there will always be these two factors. X and y variables. X, being the independent variable and Y, being the dependent variable. young girls want money and married men want young girls..."things". so there's a free interplay of these forces.

from experience, it's not only money. some girls feel the married men are more responsible and don't mess around as much as single guys. and since see I'd see, why not get some cash for it since you still give it to another dependent variable....your broke ads school boyfriend.

I'm just sharing what I feel o. don't crucify me ladies of NL.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Waspy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

And you hate it when a man does what men do

Dude straighten up there us still time
Yeah, i hate it when some senseless goons do sheet angry angry
Nigga take your male infidelity advocacy go pluto abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Absolute bollocks!

Who knows... undecided

In the context of marriage yes if my husband chests on me he gets all the blame. He's the who owes me respect and loyalty and not some random girl out there who dosent even know me. The single women out their have different levels of morals and upbringing, for some that grew up in polygamous homes they don't even feel bad about dating a married man because they feel that a man is allowed to marry multiple wives so maybe he'll marry them afterwards. The point is there will always be men and women of questionable characters out there who will be eager to engage in adulterous affairs and that is why it's up to the married party to uphold his vows.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Kasieze(m): 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the phone conversation between Akpos and a
girl he just met earlier in the day:
AKPOS: Hello girl.
GIRL: Hi.
AKPOS: You are really very sexy and beautiful.
GIRL: Thanks.
AKPOS: I really like you baby. I want you to be my
girlfriend.
GIRL: Hmmm. What do you do for a living?
AKPOS: I'm the G.M of First Bank.
GIRL: Wow! Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I've
always dreamt of marrying the General Manager of a
big company Like First Bank.............. Continue http://
www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=129
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: I taya o.giving filthy excuses and here I was thinking pickabeau is a decent gentleman, I didn't know he's just all the same with them. They just all the same. Yuck!

And I also thought u were a lady

Solely blaming one party in an event that involves two people..

Not very logical...
Yuck

tatiana009:
In the context of marriage yes if my husband chests on me he gets all the blame. He's the who owes me respect and loyalty and not some random girl out there who dosent even know me. The single women out their have different levels of morals and upbringing, for some that grew up in polygamous homes they don't even feel bad about dating a married man because they feel that a man is allowed to marry multiple wives so maybe he'll marry them afterwards. The point is there will always be men and women of questionable characters out there who will be eager to engage in adulterous affairs and that is why it's up to the married party to uphold his vows.

In the law ignorance is no excuse
No party is solely guilty nor blameless
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

+ story for the gods
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Absolute bollocks!

Who knows... undecided

What is not clear?

The OP was clearly referring to single men and women yet by magic, you pick only single ladies

A man sleeps with a single lady and the lady is to blame

I am curious to know who will be wrong when a guy sleeps with a married woman

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
bukatyne:

What is not clear?

The OP was clearly referring to single men and women yet by magic, you pick only single ladies

A man sleeps with a single lady and the lady is to blame

I am curious to know who will be wrong when a guy sleeps with a married woman

If what has been said is not clear to you thus far
Let me reiterate

No party is solely to be blamed

The men are guilty
The women that open their legs are also culpable

Is that clear.....
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?

Me thinks another version of your question should be why would a married lady with kids fall over and over for a guy....Oya e don set oo
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
priscaoge: Because they want to be cheated on when they get married undecided A reasonable n responsible girl who wish to get married someday won't date a married man!

Most girls do not understand this

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

And I also thought u were a lady

Solely blaming one party in an event that involves two people..

Not very logical...
Yuck

In the law ignorance is no excuse
No party is solely guilty nor blameless

What about in a case where a girl supports polygamy and thinks it's okay for the man to marry a 2nd wife and so she won't think she's doing anything wrong? How do most 2nd wives come about if not through adultery since they most likely were already dating. So what I mean is that to some people a married man is still allowed to date in order to pick the new wives. That is why it's still up to the man to know the kind of family that he wants and act accordingly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: a child of God wink

Brov, im sorry but that woman is the prettiest being ive laid my eyes on today. If she got manners & the right recipe, I dont mind making her the mother of my unborn kids.... she sooooooo damn beautiful
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by annawhite(f): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You taught me well, madam ashawo.
I taught u well banana Bender#schooled u on how to be a decent girl yet u have simply refuse to change your ways#what do u expect me to doi can only take a horse to a river but not force to drink water

Keep bending bananas........no waahala but my advice is #stay off married bananas..karmaisabitch
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
RICHIEKIN: bad market lol

Very bad market

Some women who have dated or are still in a relationship with a married man assuaging their conscience that its the married man who is guilty..

Hahaha....as if God will only punish one person

Clowns grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

If what has been said is not clear to you thus far
Let me reiterate

No party is solely to be blamed

The men are guilty
The women that open their legs are also culpable

Is that clear.....

The single ladies culpable of what?

Did they make a vow of faithfulness to the married party?

If there is no crack in the wall, no lizard can enter. If a married person doesnot make mockery of his/her marriage, no single person can.

Leave the singles, they are not the problem

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe: Just a question:

Why should single people do it?

This is not my opinion, it's a question.

Hmmmmm it just might be the adventurous part speaking sometimes

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: The problem is not with the single people but the married ones. A married person going after a single person knowing very well he/she has a spouse is to blame here.
The single person has no responsibility to protect your home or marriage for you.
So marriages are not breaking up because single people are going out with married ones.
They are breaking up because married ones aren't rspecting their marriages.

Seconded!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

the forbidden fruit always tastes better.

Your head dey there live!!!!!Lol!!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
1miccza:

Me thinks another version of your question should be why would a married lady with kids fall over and over for a guy....Oya e don set oo

pickabeau will tell you it is because the single guy was wayward grin

What is the guy's own? Did he stand at the altar with the husband on their weddng day?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: The problem is not with the single people but the married ones. A married person going after a single person knowing very well he/she has a spouse is to blame here.
The single person has no responsibility to protect your home or marriage for you.
So marriages are not breaking up because single people are going out with married ones.
They are breaking up because married ones aren't rspecting their marriages.

Gbam!!!QED!!!Kponkwem!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
Story time...

When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.

Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''

One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.

As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)

Continues..

Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'

I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.

The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.

Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.

Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)

That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.

I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl outside.

Babe,you just earned a fan, and trust me. This type of fan don't come by everyday!!! Pls tell them who. Choose to leave in denial dan face reality!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
tatiana009:

What about in a case where a girl supports polygamy and thinks it's okay for the man to marry a 2nd wife and so she won't think she's doing anything wrong? How do most 2nd wives come about if not through adultery since they most likely were already dating. So what I mean is that to some people a married man is still allowed to date in order to pick the new wives. That is why it's still up to the man to know the kind of family that he wants and act accordingly

Why will she embark on a exercise of deception and roundabout polygamy.

If the man wants to Marry her..that's A different kettle of fish
I never said the man was innocent...yes he is partly culpable..that's all

The majority of women we are talking about know the man is married, they even have as boy toy and yet they are praying for husband....

Puhleezze....

bukatyne:
The single ladies culpable of what?
Did they make a vow of faithfulness to the married party?
If there is no crack in the wall, no lizard can enter. If a married person doesnot make mockery of his/her marriage, no single person can.
Leave the singles, they are not the problem

Noted...single women who sleep with married meen will be declared blameless on Judgement Day since the married man committed d sin n not them...

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
bukatyne:

What is the guy's own? Did he stand at the altar with the husband on their weddng day?

No need to paraphrase my words...
It seems comprehension of my post is the issue

Both parties are culpable...you get?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
bukatyne:

Way ward for where??funny thing is most of the married ladies can be so persistent and irresistible,I tire wetin concern my guy ?As the saying goes in pidgin english,you fall,I chop clean mouth..that's all....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.