Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56000 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
You mean your mom is a b*ch? grin grin grin

for you to call every lady you see a b*ch I am sure you call your mom a b*ch too.poor boy.no wonder charity begins at home. I understand where your lousiness is coming from. I sympathise with you
tonychristopher:

Baby lecturer wake your flat ass up... did you actually read the genesis ...the defender of global bit.ch association

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender: Why should we say 'NO' to married people?

Do I know his spouse? 'She be my family member?' 'She be my friend?'

Why should I deny myself something so as to do a total stranger a favor.

I don't even know if the stranger is a nice person. I don't know if she demands that her house-helps sleep on the kitchen floor.

Am I mother Mary? Did I take a vow with you?

Abeg, married people should face their spouse. Leave us alone.

Sholly, I like your hustling spirit. However, it seems you are hustling backwards, just as ya ideology is an illogical one.

So, after getting all the brake pedal on ya ar.se smashed to smithereens by a few married men with protruding belly, you'd still want my darg, 50calibre, to marry that thing with extremely high mileage. And take you to his mum as a decent chic, no? Mind boggles about the things that are openly acceptable these days.

Change ya ways lol.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Then let him stay faithful to the person who made him attractive. Did they point a gun to his head and force him to woo a woman outside?

The sanity of marriage depends on single girls?why don't the man bring all the girls in the world to his wedding so that they'll vow not to open their legs for him so that he'll be faithful to his wife?
Since his faithfulness doesn't depend on him but on the outside girls.

'Ridiculosity'

I gues you just argue for arguments sake
pickabeau1:

Believe what u will also

Girls should stop opening their punny to every tom dik harry...maybe there will be sanity

That cleaned up dude I r eyeing..someone made him attractive that u could see.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by dmz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
A single girl is SINGLE. She is not in a union with anyone, didn't say any vows in front of God. She is a human being with physical, emotional and material needs. It is not her problem if the provider has a ring or not. It's the shameless randy animal who can't respect his union with God and his wife.

That being said one day I will probably become that shameless randy animal smacking my lips at a young 20 year old. Such is life.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
Story time...

When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.

Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''

One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.

As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)

Continues..

Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'

I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.

The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.

Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.

Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)

That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.

I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl outside.

babe u more than nailed it . U are too much

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

something must kill a man, you fit content before us grin
yeah you're right. Something like a shameful death like magun grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Waspy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

You must be a gay

Seriously
Dont go there gay...Find your pple dem go another corner. I'm as straight as 6 o'clock. i wonder if you even read what i wrote sef

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by koxi: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Underneath those great looks and beautiful curves in dat woman/babe you are killing ursef over, lies HIV (AIDS) and STDs. So u be ur own judge.......
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Elesta: babe u more than nailed it . U are too much
true smiley
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by prowlG: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cherryice(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Hmmm.......u may have a point grin grin

Some of them breathe through there...

No wonder it has to be open all d time all d way...

you are kidding me, right undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Waspy: Dont go there gay...Find your pple dem go another corner. I'm as straight as 6 o'clock. i wonder if you even read what i wrote sef

And you hate it when a man does what men do

Dude straighten up there us still time
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by vanbonattel: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: yeah you're right. Something like a shameful death like magun grin tongue

I get juju that can unlock magun cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by agtbulksms: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think the people in the right position to answer this 1billion dollar question are virgins. Oya virgins where una deyooo come answer why girls they spread legs like rumors
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Sholly, I like your hustling spirit. However, it seems you are hustling backwards, just as ya ideology is an illogical one.

So, after getting all the brake pedal on ya ar.se smashed to smithereens by a few married men with protruding belly, you'd still want my darg, 50calibre, to marry that thing with extremely high mileage. And take you to his mum as a decent chic, no? Mind boggles about the things that are openly acceptable these days.

Change ya ways lol.

This has nothing to do with hustling. There are married men in their 30s you know, they don't all look bad.

That aside, why is my ideology illogical?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Then let him stay faithful to the person who made him attractive. Did they point a gun to his head and force him to woo a woman outside?
I taya o.giving filthy excuses and here I was thinking pickabeau is a decent gentleman, I didn't know he's just all the same with them. They just all the same. Yuck!

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: yeah you're right. Something like a shameful death like magun grin tongue

Magun kills when you sleep with married woman and that is a big no no for me but anything from single spinsters to these miserable divorcee ...I think its our job to make em happy

Vibrato.r aint a great idea you know
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

I get juju that can unlock magun cheesy
indeed like palm oil or concoction grin

I thought you were not afraid to die because of vagina, after all na you talk say something must kill man, why the sudden change. No be your mates dey die on top woman abi get accident on their way to buy condoms tongue
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by gidjah(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
I THINK the married men are more;Mature,CarIng,LIBERAL AND MORE LOVING,so i do not think any sane young lady would love to turn this kind of qualities away save the one wey him head reject good things from village or them swear FOR HER!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by piagetskinner(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
1stCitizen:

Question from the topic was directed at singles. By the way why do these singles spread their legs without pressure for other women's husbands.....very good question you know cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not just Other womens husbands but the ones who have lots of cash #itsHasAlwaysBeenAboutTheMoney
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:
Duh... Tell me something new.....so they solicit the woman for sex and companionship and suddenly their sense takes flight....
what is so exciting about another womans property..
Women just want to take something of another man's

We have heard enough of NL women's indignation on men
Why do these women have no self respect
Ehnnn..

Tell me.. i dey wait

if the sellers close their shop.. the market will close

Sambarry ... how market

Only women sleep with married men undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Self delusional boy, and your premature brain told you its only husbands that lace it on their wives, desperate boyfriends don't lace it on their girlfriends when they suspect infidelity. Continue enjoying your childishness grin
tonychristopher:

Magun kills when you sleep with married woman and that is a big no no for me but anything from single spinsters to these miserable divorcee ...I think its our job to make em happy

Vibrato.r aint a great idea you know

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by KAYD007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
What I don't understand is what it will take a married person to close their private parts and respect their marriage.

I take it then you hold the view that fidelity in married soley rest on the married partners then?

So, should a married person approach you,assuming you are single for an abnoxious relationship,would you then say because he or she fails to respect their marriage,you hold no responsibility and therefore would succumb to the advances?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
pickabeau1:
Duh... Tell me something new.....so they solicit the woman for sex and companionship and suddenly their sense takes flight....
what is so exciting about another womans property..
Women just want to take something of another man's

We have heard enough of NL women's indignation on men
Why do these women have no self respect
Ehnnn..

Tell me.. i dey wait

if the sellers close their shop.. the market will close

Sambarry ... how market
bad market lol
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
bukatyne:

Only women sleep with married men undecided
pickabeau stop your randy rants and come and answer this question
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
RICHIEKIN: bad market lol
richie whatever for the last time stop sending nairaland pms to me undecided
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Junipero: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Change ya ways lol.

Looooooool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cegxie(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
vanbonattel:

The older a man gets, the more caring. We young men are always fast to bang and run to the next baba whil old man go catch smal babe dey toast am, spend enough time to make her relax before chopping her toto wink

I think that spending time to make her relax is the more reason you loose them.. Chop her thing, chop am well... If she wan leave na she loose, but if she think twice, she may find reasons to stay and work it out... I have a large heart but these days its being deflated by failed promises, am in a relationship now but with the way things are, I just siddon dey look because me I tire no be small.. The annoying part is they'll say a married man can take care of them better but the truth is that it is to the detriment of the mans home.. If I say let me be alone, it would be for the best but then that would be selfishness on my part, not to talk of side talks like are you sure he is not gay, importent and all that.. And if you say make you mingle, na to go find wahala come for yourself.. Married men and women.. I tire oh!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
SAMBARRY: chaiiii coco this ya tory sweet no be small. I enjoy am grin

but question for you

1.why did you bother explaining or trying to convince her that nothing was going on between you and him

2.throughout the wooing process did you collect money, I phone or clothes from him

don lie o God is washin you wink

Ahen as for the vegetable you asked for. It's here na cheesy

This your vegetable is so so yummy! kiss kiss

Cococandy, be nice enough to share cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
bukatyne:

This your vegetable is so so yummy! kiss kiss

Cococandy, be nice enough to share cheesy
thanks o jare kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bamidele029: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Truth is more of the blame is on the person who took a vow in front of God and men. When you take a vow it's your responsibility to live by it no matter the temptations out their

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.