Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (57437 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by emmysoftyou: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
yorubas are looking for vice president.undecided
even d non muslim yoruba suported it bc he is yoruba.cheesy
muslim/muslim ticket..grin

anyway i personally support it too because vice president does not fit rochas.
i prefare he shuld cum bak 4 2nd term as govnor of imo state 2015 then afta gej 2019,he can now know dif btw head and tail undecided
#teambuharifasholaapprove cheesy
i remain faithful to d entire igboland

5 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abiola won on Muslim/Muslim ticket, it's not like this has never been done before. Besides, we are choosing political leaders not religious leaders. I doubt if anyone looks up to a president for religious guidance.
Buhari/Fashola acceptable, another 4 clueless years is not.

11 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Tessy2009(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am really in support of the development. Long live Nigeria. Only credible aspirants will emerge winners.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by fun4: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
BRAV0O:
Apc should go ahead with any best candidate that suit the VP slot not all region in nigeria are religion fanatic like pdp portray to the media , most especially SW region , my dad is a muslim (alhaji precisely) even with that his wife (my mum) and all of his children are christians , as long as we serve one God , We SW pple see muslims and christians as one beside foreign doctrine for that matter!
do you think muslims and christians serve the same God? Do they believe that Christ is the only way to the True God? Do you think that the way muslims worship their God is acceptable way christian say the Holy Bible tells them? Think before you write and conclude.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by gabbytabby: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pataki:
As a certified born-again Christian, I will joyfully vote for Buhari/Fashola partnership for 2015.

I am motivated for change and not religious sentiments.
Thank you my brother. Change is possible and coming to that great country. Me like this ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by sucess001(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
ratiken:

Until you understand the major roles religion and tribal sentiments play in Nigeria's politics, you are still a newbie. Over 85% of Nigerian voters vote along these lines....... Don't be decieved that the 15% that care less due to enlightenement will decide the votes...No. Even your politicians know that.

No sir. Ur views is the 'newbiec' one here. Nigerians will vote u if u deserve it regardless of ur religion. Maybe if its a xtian-xtian ticket, pple ll frown...but if u ve studies nigerian politics over years like I ve, u ll remember dt same sentiments were expressed before the 1993 elections yet a muslim-muslim ticket won landslide.

A buhari-fashola ticket also has dt aura. Any oda pairing will mean d loss of the election for APC. Buahri represents anti corruption, military background and stability whilst fashola represents integrity and capability. A match made in heaven.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by paparazzi1987(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Let me burst your bubble again,

So Rasheed Ladoja is a Christian?
So Emmanuel alao akala is a muslim?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by PassingShot(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
bbdd:

The reality is different.
It's not a wise calculation for apc to field two Muslims.
It's that simple. No sugar coating it

What calculation do you think is "wise"?

While at it, remember to analyze your preferred calculation on the basis of the individuals' political clout and spread.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
shady26:
am not a supporter of GEJ but you never know what you have until you lose it. Nigeria as a country can actually get worse if you add a government that is headed by a religious intolerant...... to enjoy a corruption free country you need to be alive first or would you rather have an all moslem corrupt free country. remember the problem of iraq is not majorly poverty or corruption. those monsul christians and kurds in iraq being beheaded would actually prefer nigeria as it is under a supposedly incompetent GEJ than the SHIA led government they currently have.
pls stop this trash of muslims killing xtains ... do you know how may muslims and xtains the corrupt govt has killed due to bad roads , bad health care and poverty ... pls , nigerioa cant be made an islamic state by any president . we are talking change here.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by drstan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pataki:
As a certified born-again Christian, I will joyfully vote for Buhari/Fashola partnership for 2015.

I am motivated for change and not religious sentiments.
oh! So you have not heard about the islamic agenda to islamize nigeria? I peety any christian that wil help them to establish the agenda by voting APC in, check al the post of offices in apc al of them allocated to muslims why? Brother think.google the islamic agenda of nigeria and abuja declaration of 1998 on how they pay the islamic organisation of africa $120billion for nigeria to be among the islamic countries in africa, do you know how many times muslim, sharia, mosque appear in our constitution? And no church or christian in it, do you know turkey was 99% christian before? But islamic agenda uproated it, now christian there are just 0.023% and if you think it will not be possible in nigeria you must be mistaken, christianity in turkey was about +1000 years and it was uproated talk less of nigeria, you know we christian can not carry gun,or bomb, there is a revelation that if the church fail to take it stand in 30yr time nigeria will be like turkey, there aim is to islamize africa if they succeed in nigeria the rest africa country will be easy.so let be wise like the serpent and harmless like a dove by using wisdom as the bible said.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Religion asides I feel endorsing Raji Fashola is a good thing and might help them succeed but I feel someone like Fashola can do better in some other position other than the dummy position of Vice-President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by fun4: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
BRAV0O:
Apc should go ahead with any best candidate that suit the VP slot not all region in nigeria are religion fanatic like pdp portray to the media , most especially SW region , my dad is a muslim (alhaji precisely) even with that his wife (my mum) and all of his children are christians , as long as we serve one God , We SW pple see muslims and christians as one beside foreign doctrine for that matter!
Kindly read REVELATION 18:4 if you are a true one you will have understanding and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by hugoart(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
osemu8:
buhari contested on d platform of CPC without structures n he got 10millions votes,APC is a bigger platform,he can do extraordinary this time with fashola
Our dear leader,GMB got 12.2million votes in 2011.Against all odds,GMB won all the states in Northern Nigeria with a then 3-month old CPC.
2015 is our time to crush the kleptocratic PDP.By God!I'll finally be glad I'm a Nigerian.

PDP hated since ever.
Please support/vote APC for a secure,corruption-free,beloved Nigeria.
Be a patriot.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
paparazzi1987:

So Emmanuel alao akala is a muslim?

What's this one saying?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by adisa009(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

It will not work with you and those sold on religion sentiment over the issue of ability to perform.....but it will work for millions of Nigerians that are not bother about Muslim/Christian Christian /Muslim Muslim/Muslim Christian/Chrisitan nonsense.

If paired, I assured you that many pastors in SW will campaign for the ticket inside their churches.

God bless you and increase ur knowledge of history. So insightful.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

I assure you and your type that the only place such high intolerance resides are in the North and SS/SE and NEVER in the SW.

SE/SS votes are already on locked down for GEJ.....so there is little APC will do to appease those two regions.....the North is weighing heavily for APC....the battle ground is the SW.....all you need is a person with good record of political office, and that is very popular to unlock the idle voters in the region to come out and vote....FASHOLA meets the criteria.

Just like most yorubas..I have Muslims and Christians in my own household...living amicably without rancour, so why should we allow foreign religion to determine who to vote for against competency.

Forget your bullshytee religions when it comes to SW....
Which of d SS u say deh lockdown 4 Dumbo?

Tufiaa!
Nor be me, God nor gor gree angry

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by alist(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am a practicing chirstian but I think this pairing is ordained from above period. Since GEJ is incapable I think this is from the ALMIGHTY ALTHINKING.

9 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Etruth:
I'm a Christian but I'm voting based on Character and competence, not religion. GEJ has a Christian name ( Jonathan) bt I don't see any Christ-like virtue in him and his administration. So what makes him a Christian? Well, you are doing you job by misleading d gullible ones. I'm smarter than that. GEJ Till 2015.# Sai GMB/BRF . Nigeria, evil men will no longer rule you.
So buhari now z a saint .... N have Christ like virtue naw .......

Mk I hear word..... Let dem pls give a Muslim Muslim ticket and den der would understand.....

Am in a university with all Muslim leaders and I know how xtians r ban sidelined.....

It will Neva work in naija... Let dem just try it

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

Exactly....and this is the pairing that PDP political strategists and analysts dread most and pray should not come....and the reason they have been shouting over Muslim muslim ticket for eons.
You are nt a christian bt a stupid fool. Look if you have lost ur parents or any luv one tru bokoharam or sharia or religious riot in the north u will knw the implications of having muslim / muslim ticket. If it were ur parents dat sanusi ordered 4 their head some years back u wil nt say this trash. Or shud i pray 4 u to be a victim of this stupid religion called bokoharam islamic religiön. Check all the islamic nations around the globe and tel me any of them witout violence? Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by hugoart(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
smoothsk:
Religion asides I feel endorsing Raji Fashola is a good thing and might help them succeed but I feel someone like Fashola can do better in some other position other than the dummy position of Vice-President.
The VP position is only a "dummy" position because of the PDP goons.With an APC government, Fashola will be a performing VP,bringing the policies that will help project peace and prosperity in an egalitarian society devoid of the religious bigotry of the slave mentality, clueless,rejected pdp.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by PassingShot(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
For the last time, let the religion bigots understand that religion is a personal thing and it should between you and your God. No Nigerian president has any power to force any religion on the country or a people.

At the end of the day, it's not only the Christians who bear the brunt of this GEJ mismanagement of our economy just as it's not only the Muslims who benefit from Fashola's achievement in Lagos.

Good or bad governance does not descriminate between your religion, colour or ethnicity.

Cast your vote based on what you think is good for the country and not on religion; and majority will agree it's Buhari/Fashola if we're given the pair.

A word is enough - but only for THE WISE.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by bmbpt(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
For me if babalawo or mamalowa can take us to promise land Good and fine. What has christans muslim done for this nation ? Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

It will not work with you and those sold on religion sentiment over the issue of ability to perform.....but it will work for millions of Nigerians that are not bother about Muslim/Christian Christian /Muslim Muslim/Muslim Christian/Chrisitan nonsense.

If paired, I assured you that many pastors in SW will campaign for the ticket inside their churches.
Christianity is not a religion, it is the acceptable way of life by God thru which all men will be saved including buhari. Even when we allow it, God will not allow it.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Good for them, good for Nigeria, but the main thing is, get rid of that fanatic from that list. It is not what u think that matters, but what an average Nigerian thinks, and this people happen to be d major voters. Nigerians are religious, nd religion plays a major role in our daily life. Go to d rural areas and sample opinions, nd u will undstnd. Finally, will Muslims accept a Christian-Christian ticket? Muslim-Muslim ticket will be rejected by APC Christian Chieftains, and if not properly handled will lead to it's...

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by adisa009(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
smoothsk:

Buhari/Babatunde Idiagbon 2nd on the way. Buhari/Babatunde Fashola would never make Vp seat redundant like atiku, jonathan and sambo. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am a core Christian from the South East... Anambra precisely. I will always vote for competency..... I can never allow religion to blindfold me to vote incompetency! Even Jesus supported perfection.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by adonis89(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
TplenT:
..Going by the picture above,Buhari-Fashola remains the best bet.Add Nassarawa,Kwara and Adamawa to Buhari 2011 states.Then a Fashola Ticket will enable APC mobilize the SW effectively.The area where muslim-Muslim will be an issue is SE/SS that APC can never win anyway even if they present a Christian/Christian ticket.
guy forget adamawa, bkoz Ngilari will deliver GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
You are a born again christian and you support an extremist like buhari. You ar not being realistic wit your self bc you sound not like a true christian which u claim.
Etruth:
Bros, na wa 4 u oooo. What do u take us for? Illiterates? E go surprise you. A b'um onye igbo and I live in the Niger Delta. A born again Christian too. I have lived most of my life in d SS/SE region yet I'm totally in for the knock-out combo of Buhari/Fashola. No dey deceive ppl wit d religious ish. E no go work. Competence over Cluelessness. #Sai Buhari/Fashola 2015

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by 1stola: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
CHAI!
I COME LATE OOOO
CHECK THIS LINK FOR MORE ELECTION CANDIDATES YOU DON'T KNOW.
https://www.nairaland.com/1956495/list-presidential-candidate-2015
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Xxpress(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:

I assure you and your type that the only place such high intolerance resides are in the North and SS/SE and NEVER in the SW.

SE/SS votes are already on locked down for GEJ.....so there is little APC will do to appease those two regions.....the North is weighing heavily for APC....the battle ground is the SW.....all you need is a person with good record of political office, and that is very popular to unlock the idle voters in the region to come out and vote....FASHOLA meets the criteria.

Just like most yorubas..I have Muslims and Christians in my own household...living amicably without rancour, so why should we allow foreign religion to determine who to vote for against competency.

Forget your bullshytee religions when it comes to SW....
Unbiased talk. I will vote xtian/xtian or Muslim /Muslim. All I want is good governance.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ASL33: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nice combo with shakaru as Senate president corruption will be history and jihadism will be the new corruption.

Sai GMB/FASH/SHAKARU.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.