Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35286 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pervert1(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
MissMeiya:
The Quoters

They quote the OP, as if we somehow missed it. The longer, the better.

Special class quoters finish with a single word, letter, or even a smiley. Sometimes nothing at all...
annoying set of people..lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by osemeka: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
WIZGUY69:
undecided
this guy just ended up in insulting everybody in romance section.
not everybody. but we can create an extra 10 categories to make sure grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:
[b][/b]
question= a sentence

Answer by MIZMYCOLI = 10 pages grin

The messenger you called me they vex me pass anything undecided...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MORNDEW(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2014
And these factless bulshit made front page when better threads are wasting. Smh.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Jovanna(f): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2014
i'm just here to read comments.. Lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Pervert1:
U forgot to mention- THE PERVS...they are matured,emotionally stable,great sense of humour, Charisma,IQ-860,kind,serious and a role model for all...they are barely seen making silly comments.
NO ONE BUT TALLESTY1 , KACHISBARBIE, TOSYNE2MUCH , MIZMYCOLI. The rest na wash

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by starlingbawa(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Of all the numerous lists...This got to be the worst!

Honestly now, is it really the worst if we ve got to be sincere?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers
There are the people who take their time to examine and start picking holes in other people's grammatical blunders

2. The Pictureless Ones
These are the ones who hide their ugliness under the cover of privacy but are very judgemental and condemn other people's profile picture

3. The Immature ones
These are the ones who derive pleasure in displaying the greatest height of stupidity by raining curses and exchanging insults at any slight provocation

4. Thread Derailers
These are set of people who barely create threads because they have nothing to offer to the world but you see them condemning other people's thread.. You see them saying " this thread will never make front page", or " story for the gods"

5. Everywhere You Go
These are the set of people who desperately crave for attention, you meet them in every thread in Romance Session even when they seem not to have to have an idea of what the topic is all about, they just can't read without making comments, you see the in all thread, just name it. Even when it seems all hope is lost, they would comment, "ok" or any other mono syllabic words

6. Woman Wrappers
These are the ones who have little or no toasting ability and can't even walk up to a lady behind the internet but in Romance Session, all their fallacious wooing ability is exercised on a random lady

7. How Do I Look ?
These are the set of people who would upload their pictures and ask Nairalander to rate them. May God bless our MODS who are now doing a great job in deleting any " How do I look" thread

8. Street Fighters
The street fighters are mostly dudes. They are popularly known for violence, you see them fighting with both their fellow dudes and ladies especially when other people's views is different from theirs

9. The Impersonators
These are dudes who operate female account just to get admiration. Most times, you see them creating RAW THREADS which is almost impossible for a lady to create, E. g How do I dump my bf ?, A dude using Range Rover Sport desperately wants to marry me, Should I accept ?

10 The Foreigners
These are the ones who have not never been to ordinary Ghana but they create account using New York, Manchester or Madrid as location just to make people treat them with respect.. You see some self acclaimed foreigners writing with a particular style even when it's so obvious they are ghetto boys striving for 1 square meal a day

Feel free to add yours
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
MORNDEW:
And these factless bulshit made front page when better threads are wasting. Smh.
really?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bleshh: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
can you see your life ? Must you ask kweshion that will show to the world how irrelevant you are ?Am I to make you rich ?.. You better start hustling and start doing something creative and stop thinking like my cousin in kindergarten
hey boss.. Lemme tell u a secret : you are a wayray!!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by starlingbawa(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2014
dicefrost:
Romance section ain't what it use to be anymore. so many meaningless threads, i just get tired of reading. its as if only a few sensible people visit that section. the popular peeps there are really annoying teenagers. post something reasonable, no one ll comment. most times i just go there to update my story and leave,

Very true!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
maylisa:
Ordinary Ghana laughing in swahili. @ op is 100 right immature minds are much in nairaland who insult and condem others without thinking twice. Anyway I don't hate them I only dislike their attitudes.

Learn to use punctuation marks. They make your comment easier to read abeg.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by UnimkeAk(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Bruvvah

@
No 10_ The Foreigners

Those guys Full nairaland, jst make a statement and in no time, u'll gt a mention telling u that " Its because you've not left the country grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by OkpuAugustine(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Yes!!! Dats me....... Cos my mentOr taught me to be silent if I don't have something nice or reasonable to say, so I don't end up saying rubbish or harting someone with my words...
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahaha lwkmd.. I'm evolving into a non-female basher anymore

Number 12- [size=20]MizMyColi

** writing epistle since 1854[/size] **
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Bleshh:
hey boss.. Lemme tell u a secret : you are a wayray!!!!!!
thnk u sir
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pervert1(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
....never heard of them...lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bleshh: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Jovanna:
i'm just here to read comments.. Lol
so?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Tosyne2much, please don't reply some irrelevant mentions .... Don't start an e-war coz to shoot some people here dey hungry me. undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bleshh: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
thnk u sir
kk
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bleshh: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
Tosyne2much, please don't reply some irrelevant mentions .... Don't start an e-war coz to shoot some people here dey hungry me. undecided
u berra start wd ya old man
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Pervert1:
follow them, you'll see how responsible they are.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Rapsainot:
my hand no dey this one oooooOo.. This tin wey you post go trigger massive bashing oooooo
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Bleshh: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2014
MORNDEW:
my broda... Na so i c am too oooo.... Demented writeups makn frontpage....
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Articul8(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Tymax post=27399717][/quote]no mind dt gal,she sabi every.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Some people are so bleeping annoying
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Tymax:

Epistles are meant for the chosen tongue
angry

Rapsainot, biko no vex, ah jus wan fyn troubu dis morning.
Oya take:-
Executive Assistant
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
my hand no dey this one oooooOo.. This tin wey you post go trigger massive bashing oooooo
my e-goons still dey kampe....
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by killercute16(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2014
undecided
Pervert1:
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.