Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20446 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2008
idupaul:

AT post

did ur dad abduct ur mum to the house?
See, if I start my own, they'll say I started it.

Awan omo oshi omoto ita alai ni se. hiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hesperus:

Not true, Naija women are not at all romantic, as in them no just try at all!! So why would men even bother seducing them?

Nigerian women are the most boring and clueless creatures in the human race. I often wonder whether if you open the head of a Nigerian women, you will find batteries and motherboards because they seem to act like cyborgs.  
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

And poetry is not romantic. It can't buy her a new pair of shoes.

And hair extensions!! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

Nigerian women are the most boring and clueless creatures in the human race. I often wonder whether if you open the head of a Nigerian women, you will find batteries and motherboards because they seem to act like cyborgs.
Haba, this guy is just merking naija women silly, don't generalize na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

And poetry is not romantic. It can't buy her a new pair of shoes.
Who said poetry was romantic.
I'm sorry, it's not.

The last one H202 was trying to read to me put me to sleep lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
@ dark rxn, upgrade to what? All y'all are on the same level when it comes to that.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hesperus:

@ dark rxn, upgrade to what? All y'all are on the same level when it comes to that.
Thank you. Here goes your village basket. Find your way to sudan grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hesperus:

I think I might just take my chances with that. At least d curry cake is sure,, unlike schizophrenic naija babes!

Good luck
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

Haba, this guy is just merking naija women silly, don't generalize na  grin grin

Ya deserve the merking love

Especially Naija women like you IBK grin

How many times have you Naija ladies come on this forum to bash and brush naija dudes?

grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

For her, her sisters and her mother.

Dark_Rxn:

Who said poetry was romantic.
I'm sorry, it's not.

My point exactly.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

you mean those annoying things they wear on their heads with the roots of their "real" hair sticking out like a sore thumb?  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by idupaul: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

See, if I start my own, they'll say I started it.

Awan omo oshi omoto ita alai ni se. hiss

`who be this one again naa
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

And Naija men are the most fun one to be with?

They don't even know sarcasm, they're so stiff, no joke, no thing. Naija men annoy the crap out of me. No lie! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
idupaul:

`who be this one again naa
point is, grow up!

Thing is, am not interesting in the chin chin you're selling today
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

you mean those annoying things they wear on their heads with the roots of their "real" hair sticking out like a sore thumb?  lipsrsealed

Yes oo! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

its not even about the sex . . . the typical naija woman thinks a date = silverbird galleria and mr. biggs.
I'm still trying to imagine how a Naija chic will look at you if you suggest a home-made food picnic  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
Gays recite poetry  tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

Ya deserve the merking love

Especially Naija women like you IBK grin

How many times have you Naija ladies come on this forum to bash and brush naija dudes?

grin
You dey mad? When have I ever bashed naija dudes in general, I always pick out the ones who do do certain things but I never say ALL, it's not good to generalize  tongue cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha
Werrin 9ja babe do u na grin

@david
Oh Lawd¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See as una dey YAB us like that ehn grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

They don't even know sarcasm, they're so stiff, no joke, no thing. Naija men annoy the crap out of me. No lie
! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Then dont marry them! That is even if you can afford to
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO OH MY GOSH NLAND MEN HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES cry cry
Damn i feel sorry 4 their girlfriends(hmmmmmm if even have one)
It not by force to date Naija girls since they are not worth seducing, chineke is that hard to do
Have never seen real men whine like Nlanders men grin
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
The way they apply cosmetics. . . . .like someone opened the contents and poured it on their faces.

What can one even say about their protruding bellies?  Never mind their fake accents,sounding like they were forced to swallow hot pepper.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
@4play, David, and eldee,

If you guys know seduction, plz just teach H202, am not saying showing him o.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Gays recite poetry  tongue

ROFL!! Hope you'll be saying that when I win the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

I'm still trying to imagine how a Naija chic will look at you if you suggest a home-made food picnic  cheesy cheesy

the long throats would just move on to the next available dude.  lipsrsealed Of course after eating ur food.

Dark_Rxn:

They don't even know sarcasm, they're so stiff, no joke, no thing. Naija men annoy the crap out of me. No lie! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

don't blame them . . . when we get sarcastic all we get in return is a stream of invectives in yoruba.  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

Then don't marry them! That is even if you can afford to
Lmao!! So how much are you? I got one dollar o. Is it too much? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO OH MY GOSH NLAND MEN HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES cry cry
Damn i feel sorry 4 their girlfriends(hmmmmmm if even have one)
It not by force to date Naija girls since they are not worth seducing, chineke is that hard to do
Have never seen real men whine like Nlanders men grin
[/size]

See this one dey talk

Typical naija babe and longtin! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

ROFL!! Hope you'll be saying that when I win the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Write a book instead.  wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Lmao!! So how much are you? I got one dollar o. Is it too much? grin grin

See your mouth! cheesy
1 shilling or 2 cowries go do!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Thank you. Here goes your village basket. Find your way to sudan grin grin

Dark rxn, i admire your sincerity. All other naija girls still claim to like poetry, even tho d whole world knows they dont.

At least you're honest, tho dat in no way makes you better.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

the long throats would just move on to the next available dude. lipsrsealed Of course after eating ur food.

don't blame them . . . when we get sarcastic all we get in return is a stream of invectives in yoruba. grin
Maybe you too should upgrade eh angry angry

tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha
Werrin Nigeria babe do u na grin
na j-girl broke up with him o.
It was disastrous grin grin Should have seen him crying tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
Pls can someone remind naija women to learn to wear their sizes instead of their baby clothes? That isnt seduction, its stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.