Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52238 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by yungcyrus(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
I call my Dog, baby! And she wags her tail @ me.......xo wat?

I call my gal by her fullname, yea! Surname 1st.........xo wat?

Beta still ''mi-lady'' seems more romantic
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by millos: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just love my gf calling me daddy.. I can empty my bank account to provide her needs

Dadddy..
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Sunshinelady(f): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:
Just imagine being called "baby" by a guy with a husky baritoney voice. Chai! U go just go heaven,aswear.
. Dat is if u love d guy. If d guy no be anytin to me it will be irritating to d ears

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by megalife: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT, WOMEN LOVES TO BE ADORN WITH PET NAMES.

marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Oxone(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Mehn...you have killed me. I go hear babe and fall in love? Na magic voice you get?

hehehehehe exactly! better than magic too
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by ALISMILE(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?
Na Jim Iyke term be that!lol
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by ALISMILE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Women and the tins they ll never stop liking! Nawao
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Kovic08(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
jahbiz:
heya sorry o!!! I am sure ur girl is not from Lagos state neither Ogun state. Can u tell us the state she is from?
yes she is from ..... (am shy)
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by excelabbey(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Temmi001:
@Op,how does this get Me An 'A' in Engineering thermodynamics??pheeew!
sadist!

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Electronzeez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
If they both sound the same then it is not significant during oral conversation exept for chats.

And to my question....does the 'y' and 'e' makes them sound differently..?

Richiy:

You no see the difference of "y" and "e"
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Samsonklin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
If I have a girlfriend, I will call her baby.. Cos I kinda like it wen I overhear peeps around me calling their partner(s) baby.. It sounds well to me
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Sunshinelady(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Just read well, you will understand. You are clearly not a very bright girl (no offense)
. Assfreak I understud u tho. How can u say callin u baby is d best a guy can do 4u? Hiaan. Not even marryin u, or holdin ur hands in d labourward, or cookin & takin gud care of u & ur kids wen u r sik , ur caring for ur parents..., na to call 'baby', .people tho..

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
missberrypop5 where's ur comment baby? cheesy
lol, you know my answer na. I don't like it, makes me feel like an infant. Or a small child.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Femistico:
ur mate dey street dey hussle nd making millions while u're here talking of 'baby' on nairaland..if u get ur moni no need to call dem baby jes f**k dem nd dump dem...money speaking
no time to call dem baby

People who make millions do it in business meetings NOT on the streets! (Unless it is kobo we are talking about wink)

Don't confuse love with F++k and dump as mentioned above.

If you have enough money to survive then Love will make you happier than money. If you don't have enough then - poor you!

BUT MOST TELLING OF ALL -
ur mate dey street dey hussle nd making millions while u're here TALKING of 'baby' on nairaland

Ur mate dey street dey hussle nd making millions while u're here READING of 'baby' on nairaland!!!!!

It seems we have have someone who cannot apply their OWN LOGIC to themselves! grin grin grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by IAMGEJ(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
You are not romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by PrettySpicey(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin
O soso Baby'm

[quote author=franugo post=27516834]

woah! why d vitrioli? Wete obi na ani BABY'm
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Electronzeez:
If they both sound the same then it is not significant during oral conversation exept for chats.

And to my question....does the 'y' and 'e' makes them sound differently..?

Baby sounds more polished
Babe on the other hand sounds like the bus conductor asking for his money.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by TundeCole(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:
Just imagine being called "baby" by a guy with a husky baritoney voice. Chai! U go just go heaven,aswear.

Baby!

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Assfreak I understud u tho. How can u say callin u baby is d best a guy can do 4u? Hiaan. Not even marryin u, or holdin ur hands in d labourward, or cookin & takin gud care of u & ur kids wen u r sik , ur caring for ur parents..., na to call 'baby', .people tho..

Exactly, Miss. But the young lady clearly has her ears only for sweet words so when you say something that isn't pleasant (even if it is the truth), she attacks you. And worse is that her sycophants never try to help her. Imagine, within minutes, she got 24 likes for the crap.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Kedu ihe ona-ako'
Ona asim bullshit
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nnamekus1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Baby
What do u mean to her? undecided
LaurelP:

Baby
What do u mean to her?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, you know my answer na. I don't like it, makes me feel like an infant. Or a small child.

cheesy grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by corlin2(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
What about being called "adult"
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Electronzeez(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Richiy:

Richiy:

Loooool,gotya!

No wonder when i use the word babe during chat she..........
Thanks.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?
how about 'babe' with a british accent
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kraftykc(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
I love calling my baby woman.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
IAMGEJ:
You are not romantic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ok
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by damosky12(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Really? Well, none of the above does'nt sound like "the bus conductor asking for his money". It think its more 'romantic' when its a girl employing the pet-names; babe or baby or babies whatever.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Savigne(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have never been comfortable with other guys calling me "baby"...He calls me something else entirely and I looove it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool
What is this one saying? undecided
To me, women are overgrown babies, they need constant beating.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Adeyeye22(f): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Call me baby 4wat? Am i a kid? Abi wich kin dirty name b dat. I can acept indomie,spageti,angel,sweet. Yeah dis re crazy names 2b called. :PCall me baby 4wat? Am i a kid? Abi wich kin dirty name b dat. I can acept indomie,spageti,angel,sweet. Yeah dis re crazy names 2b called.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by AriDsexy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

Exactly, Miss. But the young lady clearly has her ears only for sweet words so when you say something that isn't pleasant (even if it is the truth), she attacks you. And worse is that her sycophants never try to help her. Imagine, within minutes, she got 24 likes for the crap.

*clears throat*

Hmmm grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.