Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52279 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by SexyRihanna(f): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2014
yes of course, it cools my heart

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Temmi001:
and Showing How jobless u are Is termed what??pathetic Dumbass
you wanna show ur frustration on me,sorry to burst your bubbles,i won't be your candidate . . Pls,don't quote me again
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by SexyRihanna(f): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]qųęşţįoŋ ƒoŗ ţђę godş sad[/size]
really?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by joywendy(f): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2014
as usual some guys have come to hijack a ladies thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mutuwa(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I have sometimes felt referring to another as "baby" had a slight derogatory hue to it.
I would like the ladies to say when they like to be called "baby" and when they would take objection and why.
I'm only curious.

Them go like am..at least from some of their adorable faces,looks,voice and womanly behaviour they deserve am.The question is,is a guy really worth to be called same? Imagine a huge black guy all sweating with thick long beard and unkempt sideboard hair being called " baby" grin

I refer to my wyf as "babes" for close to 6yrs now..

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by nonesense: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2014
mesoade:
you wanna show ur frustration on me,sorry to burst your bubbles,i won't be your candidate . . Pls,don't quote me again
Lolzz @ Bubbles, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ mean the 2 pointed bubbles?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by festico: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2014
baby ko adult ni
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by vacant06(m): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Baby sounds romantic
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kilokeys(m): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Out of d mouth of babes and sucklings, have i ordained praise

having a virtous lady in ur life is d best thing..

i love u baby

my 1000th post grin

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by HCNS(m): 6:13am On Oct 28, 2014
I jst dy observe they learn how I go take call my gf when I never get BABY, any way the last babe when I get been dy call me APKAKO and I been dy enjoy am, you no hw e dy be now for ghetto.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by goldstarpamela(f): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2014
I lovesssssssssss it I lovesssssssssss it

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2014
nonesense:
Lolzz @ Bubbles, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ mean the 2 pointed bubbles?

lolz . . No o bros,no b dat one i mean o,ur mind corrupt sha,u beta go and flash it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mayor88(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool
I see,and my woman kips callin me "babe"
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2014
As for me I hate it! It's kinda irritating. Shey I be baby ni. Mtcheeew baby ko, adult ni angry
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Hardeylove(f): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2014
I love being called a baby, it makes me blush embarassedI love being called a baby, it makes me blush
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2014
If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I'm attracted to, I won't mind. smiley. If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I aint attracted to, erm GTFOH!

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by satellitedaisy: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Yes! I love it. It makes me feel tender tongue
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mhizdimplez(f): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2014
yes.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Missyetty(f): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Tank u, i hate a guy calin me babe, it sounds sumaw 2 me
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by soludo93(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2014
The word 'babe' means an attractive person especially a young gal. Guys use the word to express admiration to their female friends
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by 1stola: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
I'm not sure she's your gf.
You're definitely her sidekick...
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jsurg(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I'm attracted to, I won't mind. smiley. If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I aint attracted to, erm GTFOH!
Omo if na u dey that ur pp den,u are Jst too beautiful
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Gorgeous58(f): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Nothing wrong. It actually kinda sweet
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Caracta(f): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2014
I didn't like it too until someone meaningful started calling me that. It depends on the situation though. I'm not a fan of pet names.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2014
I rrealy dnt like when my babe calles me baby, its like remindin me of how childish i used to be lol.. First of all, callin a matured grwon man baby sounds stupid ..... Second, a matured grown man answerin the name baby sounds ridiculous to me.... So i tel my babe i either prefer swthrt or my love ..... Not callin me baby...laugh my ass out.crap mehn...
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Caracta:
I didn't like it too until someone meaningful started calling me that. It depends on the situation though. I'm not a fan of pet names.
lol no wonder ur username is character....
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Skylarenchanted(f): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Yea,I tink its very romantic especially if its comin 4rm d one u luv.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Chadso(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy
Igbo girl.. Must we put the *'m*?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Wisegeek01(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
braine:
I'd like it if I were a lady. I prefer being called 'daddy'.. I get the feeling Marieolae gets embarassed

You prefer been called Daddy, what of Baba, maybe Baba Sunday*

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by DaBullIT(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
E[size=20pt]very lady is different what she likes may not be what SHE likes. Know what your chick wants [/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kelvinahiligwo: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Not just all about calling her baby...but hearts that calls it with passion.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by rosebase(f): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
u just spoke my mind, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.