Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52248 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2014
NO. I can't stand it. It's a proliferated pet name whose common-ness is mostly a result of an inability to be imaginative.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Oxone(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?

EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool

I beg to disagree, Maybe y'all should check your dictionary again.

Richiy:

I tell you. Some guys go close their eyes call girls babe. Some go even call you dudette. If you call me babe, na guy I go call you.

But for girl to girl, its alright. I haff suffer.

Babe is a slang used as an affectionate term of address to a lover so nothing wrong with using it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by lyntiffany(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy
what abt omalicham?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mayor88(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
now that is weird! it doesn't sound right to me.. but do u like it?
I don't really lyk it I jst answer her but with dis thread,I tink I wil have ŧº stop her.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by benswagtt(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue
u luk lyk Ini Edo... Ah u her sister? Abi child?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2014
lyntiffany:
what abt omalicham?
I like that too smiley but it kinda sounds villageish.. grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by LazyTypist(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I'm attracted to, I won't mind. smiley. If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I aint attracted to, erm GTFOH!

GTFOH.... what does it mean? Educate me pls.....
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Mayor88:
I don't really lyk it I jst answer her but with dis thread,I tink I wil have ŧº stop her.
no no! u don't have to do that dear. if she likes calling u that, its OK. relationship is abt sharinq
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kushfc(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I'm attracted to, I won't mind. smiley. If I'm being called "baby" by a guy I aint attracted to, erm GTFOH!
...Are u ever attracted to anybody?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tpia6: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Overuse of all these sweet nothings are why many people seem unable to value relationships today.

It becomes meaningless when its spam, or scam.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by deluxe83: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
LazyTypist:

WTF does gtfoh mean
LazyTypist:

WTF does gtfoh mean
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by deluxe83: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
LazyTypist:

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
lol nice try tongue
chai
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Tobb79(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2014
hmm...everybody likes being called baby by the opposite sex..unless we're being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by franugo(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:
NO. I can't stand it. It's a proliferated pet name whose common-ness is mostly a result of an inability to be imaginative.

woah! why d vitrioli? Wete obi na ani BABY'm grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Jasi7(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool

Hw far hav u gone with ur thoughts on his ultimatum..,I jst hope ure not even givin it a second thought...u knw what I mean.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Emilord(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
bush baby my ass lol
lol...ur dp is cool.ur pretty anyways

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Jasi7:

Hw far hav u gone with ur thoughts on his ultimatum..,I jst hope ure not even givin it a second thought...u knw what I mean.
hmm yeah.. I'm not giving into it, Jesus I'm I crazy.. immediately he comes back from travel, I will break up with him sad I cnt do what he is asking
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2014
i like it kiss
hey baby
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kwenu: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

Thankyou, honest truth
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kwenu: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2014
LazyTypist:

GTFOH Means GET THE FCUCK OUTTA HERE
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Oxone:

I beg to disagree, Maybe y'all should check your dictionary again.

Babe is a slang used as an affectionate term of address to a lover so nothing wrong with using it

Slang ke Make i no catch you oooo.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2014
chucky234:
Guess it is French version of baby.
lol

Hahaha..mehn that French language can hard o.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Babe ==>> Baby. Lolz

I no like that evolution at all.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chenypat(f): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2014
I really do not understand why ladies like being called 'baby'. In most relationships, the lady calls her man baby and the man calls her baby too. Na name be that? My hubby knows better than to even try that with me. I hate being called 'baby' I mean absolutely hate it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by bblacky(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
NL and funny Ppl

I take no offence in dt name (only frm my man)....bt callin me babe especially frm a guy differrentiates him frm my man...babe to me sounds so casual with no string attached
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Tallesty1(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Slang ke Make i no catch you oooo.
Xup babe?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Xup babe?

Bia, nwam, kpachara anya gi o. >:

And na for office we suppose meet. Where you go?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Paulv(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2014
goldstarpamela:
I lovesssssssssss it I lovesssssssssss it
we don hear nau, na al ur power u take dey shout ahm ehh.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chat2tunmmy(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Paulv(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Hardeylove:
I love being called a baby, it makes me blush embarassedI love being called a baby, it makes me blush
miss blusher 2014.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by prettyblaqy(f): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2014
I call him by his nickname while he calls me by the nickname he gave me, metata/blaquin, since. I sometimes feel it heavy in my mouth to call baby esp after i went to a church n d pastor preached against pple calling their spouse ''baby'' he asked what will u call ur children then,.. Besides if u call him/her baby ehm go dey behave like baby even doll baby so be warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.