Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52241 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mancity26(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
NinoBrown888:
Kedu ihe ona-ako'
odi okay nwanne!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jamesbridget13(f): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2014
a friend can call me baby i dont care. gf or bf i dont really care as long we roll well. but then i wont take it when especially a guy am older than use dat word on me. individual difference u knw
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Datsme: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

which type do u want? They r so numerous at our market.
For exampl, we v baby 'Onike', there r 'Alaso' type and many more
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by bibiking7(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
[size=14pt] I just go with shawty. If she likes it or not? Yep, you already know. undecided[/size]
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Fyrian(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2014
smileyI don't use baby for my girlfriend. I prefer a moree traditional one like "Ifemi" or "Temi" and she loves it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by pryd(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

What is over sabi here? She made an incoherent post and I took out time to help her modify it. The p with your country is that you all like hearing sweet words. So when a guy like me tries to correct something, they say I am an hater. You speak bad English, someone corrects you, the person becomes an enemy. You guys better drop that mentality and learn to appreciate criticism.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by lyntiffany(f): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I like that too smiley but it kinda sounds villageish.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin you dey worry oooo!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by bibi4279(f): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2014
JEITO:
Baby is beautiful grin but calling her my woman sounds lipsrsealed to me

really??
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Tallesty1(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Bia, nwam, kpachara anya gi o. >:

And na for office we suppose meet. Where you go?
Lols..

I lost a friend last night.

No office today.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Electronzeez(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?

can u please differentiate between 'baby' and 'babe' maam.....abi no be d same pronounciation?.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Mamaflex(f): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
That's what my husband calls me, and I liked it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Electronzeez(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Do u study any mechanical related course......'baby', if you dont mind??.

Temmi001:
@Op,how does this get Me An 'A' in Engineering thermodynamics??pheeew!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Nigga I meant no offense nau grin

I personally appreciate what you wrote, buh she seems not to

OK, bro, so sorry. But I go still buy weed from you o.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by valmunich(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

OK, bro, so sorry. But I go still buy weed from you o.
Lol.. No shiii bro. Anytime

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Electronzeez:

can u please differentiate between 'baby' and 'babe' maam.....abi no be d same pronounciation?.

You no see the difference of "y" and "e"
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by adamazibekeekanu(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
I don't just like being called baby because it sounds so artificial besides its so common he calls me nnem.nwayioma.ezigbom.omalicha
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by January27(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
For now I enjoy being called a baby but when i get married we will change the name
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by unmask: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

you are weird
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ultimately its what the recipient wants and is comfortable with that counts.

Baby to me is someone you love and feel an overwhelming need to look after, care for and be with. Part of you in fact! It speaks of a wonderful intimacy!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by babakess: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
I call my angel, baby sometimes but omalicha...most times and she loves it. grin grin grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Femistico(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
ur mate dey street dey hussle nd making millions while u're here talking of 'baby' on nairaland..if u get ur moni no need to call dem baby jes f**k dem nd dump dem...money speaking
no time to call dem baby
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by hadizadeezy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
vislabraye:

What about pikin ?
LOL or boy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Oxone(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Slang ke Make i no catch you oooo.

But it is according to my dictionary meanwhile, babe how far? wink
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

Excellent but you're not so fantastic. cool

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oxone:

But it is according to my dictionary meanwhile, babe how far? wink

Guy, I no like ooooo
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by majorfarms(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Shey na dis same baby I dey call dis girl, she stil dey ask me to call her sweet names... Shebi if I call her "baby-sweetname", she no go vex? kiss kiss
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
LazyTypist:

GTFOH.... what does it mean? Educate me pls.....
. It means "GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE". You're welcome smiley
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
kushfc:
...Are u ever attracted to anybody?
Of course I am. Well, outside my boyfriend, there's a couple of guys on NL I'd get naughty with. smiley
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by veyvey: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
I love it
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Oxone(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Guy, I no like ooooo

Hehehe wait till you hear me say it........you'll just fall in love grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by emmiewealth(f): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
A baby is a lil child that you care so much for, that get's your 100% attention, that you handle with tenderness,that you have so much affection for, that you love so much that you're very scared of losing him/her......so him calling me "Baby" means all of the above..but a matured baby to him.....anyways, I call him baby, and he call me heartbeat + baby.....do you in anyway understand what all that means...let me help you out...it means that you mean the world to him/her....so when someone calls you baby that means you are the special one. Those that are deceitful are excempted oooo....bi kwanu....cos they are liars with sugarcoated lips...lol
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oxone:

Hehehe wait till you hear me say it........you'll just fall in love grin

Mehn...you have killed me. I go hear babe and fall in love? Na magic voice you get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.