Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52278 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Anyi3(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
I use baby oku, she loves it tongue
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
AriDsexy:

*clears throat*

Hmmm grin grin

What is on your mind, Miss?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kiete(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
I call her Angel and she calls me Honey, so sweet!.... wink
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by haryomikun(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dude
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by suptol(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by AriDsexy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

What is on your mind, Miss?
Nothing Mr,d last line of d post I quoted got me grinning,dts all.....No offence.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
AriDsexy:

Nothing Mr,d last line of d post I quoted got me grinning,dts all.....No offence.

OK, Miss cool
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by khiaa(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
I don't mind being called baby, but I hate being called babe by anyone.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by BreezyRita(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Being called baby is. fine.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Edigrows: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
calling ur gal "Baby" is cool, but if u wanna act different from every other guy, u can also call her - BABYITO, OR CHIKITO, ibo gals lyk dat too grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Edigrows: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Anyi3:
I use baby oku, she loves it tongue
baby oku... who set her ablaze? ... shocked
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Anyi3(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Edigrows:

baby oku... who set her ablaze? ... shocked

I make her hot
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by agrovick(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this
wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
and this got over a hundred likes. I give up

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nicepoker(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
how many guys calls u BABY in a day.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue
as if u ave eaten for the past 3 days
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
khiaa:
I don't mind being called baby, but I hate being called babe by anyone.

How far, babe?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
assfreak:

How far, babe?

Uuuuuuug! Why do you want to make me angry?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by julietmatins: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
WOS[WACO EXODUSCO STADIO] IN CONNECTIONS WITH MTN PROJECT FLAME [season 8]
PRESENT;16th audition of MTN PROJECT FLAME is out,for all the upcoming ARTIST,DANCERS AND COMEDIANS to show the world your talents and creativity,this program is heading-on 10/1/2015.many prices are going to be won such as
10 MILLION NAIRA CASH.
BROWN NEW TOYOTA CAR.
LAPTOP.
BACK BERRY.
IPAD PHONES.
LG FLAT SCREEN.ETC
this activities is taking place at the following places
NIGERIA
SOUTH AFRICA
ALL contestant are expected to get your FORMS form any part of the word,or visit[mtnprojectflame@gmail.co m]or call +234863140585 for more info;
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by zoeee(f): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
By my boo? Sure...
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by LazyTypist(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
kwenu:

GTFOH Means GET THE FCUCK OUTTA HERE

Oh... thanks.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by daveP(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:
Just imagine being called "baby" by a guy with a husky baritoney voice. Chai! U go just go heaven,aswear.
e.g Hanks Anuku

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by LazyTypist(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
evegran:
. It means "GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE". You're welcome smiley

Thanks Dear.... I appreciate. cheesy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
daveP:
e.g Hanks Anuku
toh sexy gan! Btw,check ya mail
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
khiaa:

Uuuuuuug! Why do you want to make me angry?

It is the Nigerian thugs that bastardized that word. If I use my American accent to call you 'babe', you will fall in love with me straight away.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Princecharmin(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
EroticAngelina:
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy
poraroegrin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just love my gf calling me daddy.. I can empty my bank account to provide her needs
Daddy-Boo wink

Mk I send my acct no now? tongue
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

Daddy-Boo wink

Mk I send my acct no now? tongue
ooooya send you acc details sharp sharp.. No waste tym ooo
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooya send you acc details sharp sharp.. No waste tym ooo
#Sighs

That's too easy....how much dey your account first? angry
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

#Sighs

That's too easy....how much dey your account first? angry
I run a six digit account balance wink
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I run a six digit account balance wink
ScreenShot of your acct bal or... angry
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

or you don't believe it abi ?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Acidosis(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Describe This Epic Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.