Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52243 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2014
I love when my man calls me baby. . .Gives that butterfly feeling. smiley

However if its a guy I have absolutely no romantic attachment/feeling for, its plain annoying and irritating! angry

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
martolux:
over sabi [too know] dey worry you..NB: pls don't be offended...

What is over sabi here? She made an incoherent post and I took out time to help her modify it. The p with your country is that you all like hearing sweet words. So when a guy like me tries to correct something, they say I am an hater. You speak bad English, someone corrects you, the person becomes an enemy. You guys better drop that mentality and learn to appreciate criticism.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Temmi001:
@Op,how does this get Me An 'A' in Engineering thermodynamics??pheeew!
you're not the first engineering student undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2014
joywendy:
as usual some guys have come to hijack a ladies thread undecided

you expect only ladies to comment? undecided

Una for put gate for the thread na and then you be the gate woman grin

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
When in love they act like one, then why not

Na baby them be na. Infact dats wat I call Her.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by hadizadeezy(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
No I dont!!! coz if you won't give me breast to suck don't call me baby.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by valmunich(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

However if its a guy I have absolutely no romantic attachment/feeling for, its plain annoying and irritating! angry
Baby boo boo grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by skoolbag(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Cos every woman. Needs to be pet.....
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?

Babe ==>> Baby. Lolz
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
hadizadeezy:
No I dont!!! coz if you won't give me breast to suck don't call me baby.

Who is she?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
yes I am,why the question?
nothing really
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by iluvmoscow(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Trash

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Drkul(f): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just love my gf calling me daddy.. I can empty my bank account to provide her needs
Daddy grin
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by leverage12(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Most Nigeria girls sucks!!
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chucky234(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?
Guess it is French version of baby.
lol
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chucky234(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
Too bad you ended up with uninformed local gf, poor you.
LMAO
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by vislabraye(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

If your guy calls U baby, do you call him adult ?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tpia6: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I have sometimes felt referring to another as "baby" had a slight derogatory hue to it.
I would like the ladies to say when they like to be called "baby" and when they would take objection and why.
I'm only curious.

Are you curious or is there more to it.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by vislabraye(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

What about pikin ?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Jerrick(m): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Baby. Looks good. cool
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Wonderlands:

how much you get for bank account when he they quick empty?
hehehehehehe.. Bros calm down noooow... Na so you think say I broke reach tongue
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jahbiz: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
I am suspecting some Nairalanders are pretending to be females while they are actually males. Imagine calling those ones ''babe'' .Ano go mention una names o cos una know una self.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Drkul:

Daddy grin
send me your bank detail right now.. I need to roll in some money into dat ur account wink
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jevic(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
No mediocre
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jujutom(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
missberrypop5 where's ur comment baby? cheesy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by jahbiz: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
heya sorry o!!! I am sure ur girl is not from Lagos state neither Ogun state. Can u tell us the state she is from?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by SlimSkipper(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]qųęşţįoŋ ƒoŗ ţђę godş sad[/size]
mr man[i] the gods are f*cking feedup grin[/i]

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
lol you already know smiley smiley

coughs cheesy
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by uchihahinata: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
kulkatty:

LOL grin
You can so read my mind [size=20pt] baby [/size] tongue
Well I also hate that too. Especially when people I don't know at all say it.

Loool. U are not well sis
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tpia6: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Why the questions on angel and baby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.