Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45451 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

:O hydra :O sad that fine guy was with hydra

Hehe of what? I'd like to enjoy this view too
the lips, I av a weakness for them especially the juicy ones
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cooljoe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I quite preferred the later
hmmm, all in due tym. Bu 1st, xplain ur signature to me
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
cooljoe:
hmmm, all in due tym. Bu 1st, xplain ur signature to me

Lol you're going to have to ask Ariana Grande
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lordabas:

I dont like sharing..i love being the sole owner do you still mind? tongue

Yea he must have saw you two somewhere & he couldn't stop thinking abt two lovelies. Maybe from there the inspiration came cheesy

Lol so you wanna have Nissi ( my besto) all to yourself?

Ohh yeah definitely we totally chill with wiz khalifa like *flicks hair*
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
agrovick:

the lips, I av a weakness for them especially the juicy ones

Lol they're not really juicy or nice.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

stop "flirting" with that guy smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
Penart:

Whom?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Whom?
agrovick,it makes me jealous tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Penart:

Looool really?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool really?
Yes
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2014
To all the viewers of this thread, please vote for me 2moro

God bless you
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

awwww! and she is being modest, this is just cooooolll. BTW, u knw what they say abt beauty
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Penart:

Yes

I apologize no need to be jealous
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2014
agrovick:

awwww! and she is being modest, this is just cooooolll. BTW, u knw what they say abt beauty

Lol I amnt really hehe

No what do they say?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Penart:

Penart:

MrsBreezy:

Looool really?
top of the morning to u two grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2014
agrovick:

top of the morning to u two grin

Lol why are you so happy?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I amnt really hehe

No what do they say?
its in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol sure thing. Get the next flight over
i am closer to u only watin for to show up at my pm
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2014
agrovick:

its in the eyes of the beholder.

Lol i can't find my beholder oo
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol why are you so happy?
somebody is abt to split my head into two for flirting with, the thoughts of that gives me satisfactn
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2014
cooljoe:
o babes, not here wit al dese eyes prying into our business
dude u gat to take it easy oh.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm here. having an open tete a tete with my beholdee grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Tashamania:

I hate typing..I prefer reading most times
I follow few people cos I hate too many notifications
simple say, ur phone has lost some key pads, so no form

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol so you wanna have Nissi ( my besto) all to yourself?

Ohh yeah definitely we totally chill with wiz khalifa like *flicks hair*

Yea
It wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm sure you're a cheerful giver cheesy

Lol. In yor mind u can only chill with peeps like Bob Marley ermmm..i dunno tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by simplycutest22(m): 1:49am On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

. Funny u..add me up dear : 332135DD
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cooljoe(m): 7:34am On Nov 15, 2014
ghost1718:
dude u gat to take it easy oh.
dude, here's some loose change, go buy urself a sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
ghost1718:
i am closer to u only watin for to show up at my pm

agrovick:

I'm here. having an open tete a tete with my beholdee grin

simplycutest22:
. Funny u..add me up dear : 332135DD

it looks like i gotta kick some butts :?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
cooljoe:
dude, here's some loose change, go buy urself a sense of humour
u chop craz
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by cooljoe(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
ghost1718:
u chop craz
I dey smile u
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2014
cooljoe:
I dey smile u
which day this one start ??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by agrovick(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2014
Penart:

it looks like i gotta kick some butts :?
lwkmd! God bless ur ministry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2014
ghost1718:
which day this one start ??
bro wats up nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.