Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45258 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
badoolee:
am very proud to tell you am black and beautiful
Am sexy and I know dat
I checked your Dp outta curiosity. babe! you are endowed o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my tEenage girlfriend is eating my attention,I missed u all
teenage girlfriend or ban kept you away? you better park well undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Marieolae: Why do you become mad at people who try to correct some mistakes or inconsistencies in your posts?

Rozzay: Do you ever get angry?

Mizmycoli: Have you written a book? (If not, what are you waiting for? You are very gifted)

Eroticangelina: What charm did you use for me that is making me think about you all the time?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Its obvious she craves the attention she gets grin grin. Its a way of validating herself lol. Honest thoughts tho- She actually looks lik a teen p.rn st.r tbh wink
MrsBreezy:

Cause lol I'm tired of people calling me a catfish tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:
Marieolae: Why do you become mad at people who try to correct some mistakes or inconsistencies in your posts?

Mizmycoli: Have you written a book? (If not, what are you waiting for? You are very gifted)

Eroticangelina: What charm did you use for me that is making me think about you all the time?

Lolz I haven't seen anyone capable of getting me angry dear.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
is like sleep won use style carry me enter dream land abeg i don try for today, make i enter house

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

Nonsense boy, must you correct her grammar?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:

your location is Liberia undecided do you have ebola grin

Yes, I have Ebola in my pocket. My name is Dami Aniebolalapo (I.e, a person that has Ebola in his pocket). grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
rozzay:

I must confess, I ADORE you.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

Yes, I have Ebola in my pocket. My name is Dami Aniebolalapo (I.e, a person that has Ebola in his pocket). grin
the Dami is "eboladamilare /eboladamilola undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
ok make I show u one.

a bit blury.

Was snapped wid front cam(2mp)

i pray make my browser no resize am.
Biko remove this picture biko. Most times its better to leave us imagining.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

Am honoured dear. Thank you
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Nonsense boy, must you correct her grammar?

Yes. Question for you:

Are you a man or woman? If you lie, make thunder roast you immediately.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
MissSlimbody:

This 1 no fine joor

I have a finer 1 wink
hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
the Dami is "eboladamilare /eboladamilola undecided

No, son. My surname is Aniebolalapo.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
rozzay:

ur time never reach nah

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
rozzay:

Am honoured dear. Thank you

You welcome, my shalanshulu.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
badoolee:
am very proud to tell you am black and beautiful
Am sexy and I know dat

And I insist,u worwor
choi laffing wen tear ma belle oh hohohohohohoho gringringringringringringringrin *while laffing so hard falls from mask* choi u have said it all
ONLY U KNW DAT U RE MGBEKEAFUL abi beotiful gringrin
Sombody is trying hard to consol her self grin
FAT gals are always dirty and lazy not sexy gringrin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

No, son. My surname is Aniebolalapo.
undecidedYou're eboladamilola grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
adepiero:
I checked your Dp outta curiosity. babe! you are endowed o! shocked
endowed kee abi she just get baseless fat undecided
Wait oh is only her supposed endowment u complimented wat of her supposed beauty? cheesy
Chai poor gal worwor like the man of God grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
choi laffing wen tear ma belle oh hohohohohohoho gringringringringringringringrin *while laffing so hard falls from mask* choi u have said it all
been curvy iz diffrent from been fat.
I am curvy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

Yes. Question for you:

Are you a man or woman? If you lie, make thunder roast you immediately.
I know you must quote me. Thunder go scatter me and you together while you are putting your 2inches rod inside me.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
undecidedYou're eboladamilola grin

Chai, boy, why are you getting it wrong? I dey go zanga go kush with my blood for area.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

You welcome, my shalanshulu.
Lol wats dat.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

You no go talk wetin you want?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by jaydee87(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
even without commenting just reading post here I can say a tin or two about most of the commenter
its fun reading atimes....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
badoolee:
been curvy iz diffrent from been fat.
I am curvy

Stand straight make we see the curve na
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
she's black and beautiful undecided but #20 to gum her worwor silipanpan she no have grin it's none of my business though

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

sombodys wife angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I know you must quote me. Thunder go scatter me and you together while you are putting your 2inches rod inside me.

Sey na the question wey I ask you be that? Answer jor.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapsainot(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
assfreak:

Chai, boy, why are you getting it wrong? I dey go zanga go kush with my blood for area.

save journey eboladamilola grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rapsainot:
she's black and beautiful undecided but #20 to gum her worwor silipanpan she no have grin it's none of my business though
*falls from guava tree* gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.