Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45256 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehe, thanks my broda grin
abeg watin them talk say i dey do pass for here make i no and tell me who talk am make i face him or her
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by 24in7: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
Nairalanders wan turn the man of God to trouble maker overnight
Abeg na play I dey oh grin
I dn gree I wowor infact I wash hand for ground worwor grin grin
bros abeg no kill person wit laugh ooOh grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
I. Like una.
thanks man..e be like u be yoruba...abi...wetin be ur name
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
thanks man..e be like u be yoruba...abi...wetin be ur name
I be korrrrrrrret Igbo boy.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
ghost1718 why are you everywhere.....you comment on almost every thread even the one that don't concern you?
so na u talk say i dey enter everywhere ??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

In no particular order.

Mr cork why the light skin questions

marieolae..why are you extremely jovial...you overwhelm me with it

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

naijaboiy why do you get angry at times

MizMyColi why are u afraid of having enemies

Tallesty1 why is ur pic so scarce..i havent seen u before..

Kachisbarbie why does everyone like you

valmunich why the weed na

Missberrypop5 why are you so interested in football

breezyrita why do i just like you

Lemme stop here plz
phewww, its a long story.. I'll reply you via my diary tonight.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
your dimple sweet for my eye na tongue
oya come chop am na grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
@chibwike... emm... I don't know everyone likes me o, or maybe it' because I am accommodating but trust me, not everyone does.
The only thing I am sure of is that I love everyone. I admire your temperament.

You see that 'talesti'__ I get im picture. I have lot of Nlders pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
hehehehe tosyn is at it again have fun bro
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
eh I get 4.0clock eye.

Oboy go continue to smoke ur weed.

Leave me hand ooooooooooo.

Gay.
mumu woman rapper even pple way fine neva talk finish na person way snap pix with overdose of pamcake with thief man google to match even to worsen everitin still make de pix black and white
Come de yab na, u de side dat skelEWU fati bombom
Oniranu oshi angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
farano:
Jes passing anyway!
How do you feel knowing that you have a lot of e-haters just because you're doing your job?

How do you react to the hate comments you see every day?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
ghost d ghost.

Abeg vote for me.
for wher ??oya tell me how to vote for u
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
@chibwike... emm... I don't know everyone likes me o, or maybe it' because I am accommodating but trust me, not everyone does.
The only thing I am sure of is that I love everyone. I admire your temperament.

You see that 'talesti'__ I get im picture. I have lot of Nlders pictures grin
thanks ma'am....errm please i need to see those talest pics....i dnt knw hw my own tallesty1 looks like....its painful na
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
for wher ??oya tell me how to vote for u
i d come....

Make I compile d tutorials.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
thanks ma'am....errm please i need to see those talest pics....i dnt knw hw my own tallesty1 looks like....its painful na

With his permission, I will show you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
kachisbarbie how do you manage the guys seriously hitting on you even when they know you're married?

Why did you start to use big grammars and post more aggressively these days?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
mumu woman rapper even pple way fine neva talk finish na person way snap pix with overdose of pamcake with thief man google to match even to worsen everitin still make de pix black and white
Oniranu oshi angry
Lol...and they ve led the man of God..into temptation.....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2014

Hmmm, Chibwike, this question is strong.
It feels like you're indirectly calling me an a55licker.

Oh well, whatever it is, I think you should know a little about my real person.

Naturally, I mean, as God created me;
I am a people-focused individual. I live
in the world of people possibilities.
I have excellent people skills. I understand and care about people, and I have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. My main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to
other people.
I am focused on
understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. I make things happen for people, and get my best personal satisfaction from this.

^^^ The quoted is who I am, more like part of who I am. I honestly don't know how to be any less embarassed
So, I decided to stop apologizing to the world for who I am and the ideals I stand for.

Having outlined the above......because of my relationship with people in my over two decades of existence. I have come to the understanding that Haters and Enemies are Inevitable.

They are one parameter I use when assessing self, in terms of growth.

But truth be told, I have a secret wish, that my worst enemies would, one day, be my friends.
But that's almost impossible.

Even though enemies will always be there, I have purposed in my heart to pursue and follow peace with all men as much as I can.

It doesn't take anything from me, instead it has enriched and blessed and moulded me into the woman I am/becoming.

Thanks smiley

chibwike:
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

In no particular order.

Mr cork why the light skin questions

marieolae..why are you extremely jovial...you overwhelm me with it

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

naijaboiy why do you get angry at times

MizMyColi why are u afraid of having enemies

Tallesty1 why is ur pic so scarce..i havent seen u before..

Kachisbarbie why does everyone like you

valmunich why the weed na

Missberrypop5 why are you so interested in football

breezyrita why do i just like you

Lemme stop here plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Tallesty1 please i want to see you..*whispers* how does he look like.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
u wan join d circle?? tongue

Mba!!

U no no say I don marry since
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
alhaji.

Abeg vote for me.
Yes sir!
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Where you see am??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
youuuu! Long time
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...and they ve led the man of God..into temptation.....
do u fink amu serious? grin
Nop amu just catching fun u knw nah grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
marieolae:
youuuu! Long time
my tEenage girlfriend is eating my attention,I missed u all
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by BreezyRita(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

^^^ The quoted is who I am, more like part of who I am. I honestly don't know how to be any less embarassed
So, I decided to stop apologizing to the world for who I am and the ideals I stand for.

Having outlined the above......because of my relationship with people in my over two decades of existence. I have come to the understanding that Haters and Enemies are Inevitable.

But truth be told, I have a secret wish, that my worst enemies would, one day, be my friends.

Even though enemies will always be there, I have purposed in my heart to pursue and follow peace with all men as much as I can.

It doesn't take anything from me, instead it has enriched and blessed and moulded me into the woman I am/becoming.

Thanks smiley

Been trying to hold this back buh I can't.......

How come you reply or post epistles??
How do you do it?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thanks smiley

Miz..please am not oh...i only asked that...coz once certain time....you had a problem with one guy like that...where he called u names..and u told him to stfu....buh the speed at which u guys got back together and became frnds again..prompted me to ask this.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by farano(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

How do you feel knowing that you have a lot of e-haters just because you're doing your job?

How do you react to the hate comments you see every day?
They're my admirers not e-haters wink
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Tallesty1 please i want to see you..*whispers* how does he look like.
see leme say de truth u knw amu a man of God I dnt lie
Quiet sure u won't see tallesty1 pix u
But just go to his twitter page @tallesty1
And tank the man of God leta
Pls AMU serious in this
If u re anxious of seeing dat man of God's face dn do as I said cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
MuhdG:

Yes sir!
tank u alhaji.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
Oniranu oshi angry
come dude no fighting here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.