Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45262 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
jboy73:
i d come....

Make I compile d tutorials.
o.k. I dey wait
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
do u fink amu serious? grin
Nop amu just catching fun u knw nah grin
Lol..same here bro
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
see leme say de truth u knw amu a man of God I dnt lie
Quiet sure u won't see tallesty1 pix u
But just go to his twitter page @tallesty1
And tank the man of God leta
Pls AMU serious in this
If u re anxious of seeing dat man of God's face dn do as I said cheesy
sadsadsadsadsad
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kefetjey:
Adepiero where is my cake?

tosyne2much why are your threads always 10 types of this and that?

Jboy73 why cant you be polite for once?

marieolae what's your secret? ***for getting fans?

iceberlyn why do you always comment first on almost every thread?

ghost1718 why are you everywhere.....you comment on almost every thread even the one that don't concern you?

Mrcork what's the big deal about light skinned ladies?

2swt why cant you forget about our personal misunderstandings?

Ipledge .....l reserve my question
Are u gonna be my campaign manager
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
farano:
They're my admirers not e-haters wink
mind u the man of God is not ua admirer angry
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Rapmoney(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

Rapmoney baba no mind me jawe

We just gat make this place dey lively, abi wetin u feel ?

Nothing do u. I dey with u.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by farano(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
mind u the man of God is not ua admirer angry
See one of them @ naijaboiy grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by MissSlimbody(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsadsad

Why the sad face
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsadsad
abeg watin be amu??
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by immortalvoices(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nice thread....tosyn2much your fountain of creativity will neva dry up....
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsadsad
sori to disappoint u but u knw amu a man of God an upright man I had to do it I hv no choice ndo cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by marieolae(f): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my tEenage girlfriend is eating my attention,I missed u all
y r u emphasising it?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
farano:
They're my admirers not e-haters wink
Hmmm,,that is contrary to what I see regularly...

But if you say so. smiley
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
farano:
See one of them @ naijaboiy grin
kai madam u can lie grin
Well thank God naijaboiy trust the man of God so he won't believe u tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
Do you mean
"How do I do it?" (It's simple. I write till I'm satisfied) smiley

Or

"Why do I do it?" (I do it because, I express myself better in written words. When I write from my heart, I can't help it.)

Any more questions? cheesy
BreezyRita:

Been trying to hold this back buh I can't.......

How come you reply or post epistles??
How do you do it?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
come dude no fighting here
haba me fight in a faceless forum
No guy we just de catch fun cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
My questions might sound weird..buh just answer.

tosyne2much how do you come bout these your creative threads

I'll just say God has blessed me with high sense of reasoning and that's what has been making me excel exceptionally in the area of academics

I'm just that type that can think indeptly and write anything, I don't check any other site b4 I create threads, I just sit and think indeptly.. Gimme any topic and you will be shocked at what I will write about it..

Most of the threads I create here that sometimes hit FP doesn't take me 5mins.. I created a thread on sunday titled 10 Type Of Youth In Church, could you believe I created that thread during church service and it didn't even take me 10mins to write and type the whole thing and b4 I knew it, It was FP worthy
It's just a gift from God ooo my broda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ipledge:
Are u gonna be my campaign manager
I don already tell her.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
Pls AMU serious in this
Lol...you are violating rule 10 oh
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
My name everywhere,wtf is wrong with you newbies? undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
ghost1718:
o.k. I dey wait

1. When da day reach

2.Press ur

3. Phone.

4 Type say

5. I vote

6 For

7 Jboy73
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
help me ask them ooo!

When oldbies don already the beg u since.

Btw, How was job hunting 2day?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Haba...ma'am...you started from somewhere na
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by MissSlimbody(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Where you see am??

You are not invisible dear
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...you are violating rule 10 oh
shiii no talk amu loud abeg grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Tallesty1 please i want to see you..*whispers* how does he look like.
chimerase2:
Pls AMU serious in this
ok make I show u one.

a bit blury.

Was snapped wid front cam(2mp)

i pray make my browser no resize am.............

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

I'll just say God has blessed me with high sense of reasoning and that's what has been making me excel exceptionally in the area of academics

I'm just that type that can think indeptly and write anything, I don't check any other site b4 I create threads, I just sit and think indeptly.. Gimme any topic and you will be shocked at what I will write about it..

Most of the threads I create here that sometimes hit FP doesn't take me 5mins.. I created a thread on sunday titled 10 Type Of Youth In Church, could you believe I created that thread during church service and it didn't even take me 10mins to write and type the whole thing and b4 I knew it, It was FP worthy
It's just a gift from God ooo my broda

Story For the Spirits.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Where you see am??

chhai...sincerely I saw that pic that day, and I knew I had to save it. grin

@chibwike : he is dark, has this mature fine...kinda long face.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
chibwike:
Haba...ma'am...you started from somewhere na
Emmmm. ..excuse me? undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
ok make I show u one.

a bit blury.

Was snapped wid front cam(2mp)

i pray make my browser no resize am.
cool
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by adepiero: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hmmm, Chibwike, this question is strong.
It feels like you're indirectly calling me an a55licker.

Oh well, whatever it is, I think you should know a little about my real person.

^^^ The quoted is who I am, more like part of who I am. I honestly don't know how to be any less embarassed
So, I decided to stop apologizing to the world for who I am and the ideals I stand for.

Having outlined the above......because of my relationship with people in my over two decades of existence. I have come to the understanding that Haters and Enemies are Inevitable.

They are one parameter I use when assessing self, in terms of growth.

But truth be told, I have a secret wish, that my worst enemies would, one day, be my friends.
But that's almost impossible.

Even though enemies will always be there, I have purposed in my heart to pursue and follow peace with all men as much as I can.

It doesn't take anything from me, instead it has enriched and blessed and moulded me into the woman I am/becoming.

Thanks smiley

mother of epistle I hail thee... you wrote an epistle just to answer a yes or no question! shocked

This one is strong... undecided
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
haba me fight in a faceless forum
No guy we just de catch fun cheesy
noted, abeg watin happen for here ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.