Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34147 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Hmm, the ol' "is this yours?", or "are you so and so?" grin

I'm sure girls always laugh at us in their heads when we approach them, cause they've probably heard it all before, but what can we do

yea ,be creative...you never can tell.
But never drop ya dignity ,guard that one like your life depends on it.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Errrm, I don't have a working phone tongue
so u gave Gflat ur number to call an unworkable phone #sorrowful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

You have a right to doubts, I don't really care

OK,if you're real then that's awesome.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u gave Gflat ur number to call an unworkable phone #sorrowful

Ooh, you got me grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Ooh, you got me grin
I have been in the business of outsmarting people since 2009,so is not a new thing,,anyways I don't wish to hear ur voice though.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I have been in the business of outsmarting people since 2009,so is not a new thing,,anyways I don't wish to hear ur voice though.

Really? I get that a lot tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
@rubey i s grin ;Dbecause they feel u are big girl.... lol
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Really? I get that a lot tongue
all I need is a new dp,is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
all I need is a new dp,is that too much to ask?

Hey! Stop stalking me!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Hey! Stop stalking me!

He doesn't know you,but he will find you and LOVE you.

starring Rubey,unibenstudent #taken 4
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
@uniben student go sleep
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Hey! Stop stalking me!
I give up.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@uniben student go sleep
is it a crime to mind ur business?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I give up.
hypocrite...........Alasay
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
hypocrite...........Alasay
explain yourself?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
@uniben student u don fex be dat abi
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
@uniben student u don fex be dat abi
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
Are you God?
Are you a medical doctor?
Are you a virgin?
If you are none of the above, Why should I even approach you?
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by tellwisdom: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok, we now know you have a car undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Hey! Stop stalking me!
am kinda sorry about that,let's not spoil our friendship overr that ish sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by idu1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent.....hmmm....

Op we don hear say u get car...... Shalom...
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by judedwriter(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
Its an ego thing; most guys feel superior to ladies so they feel threatened whenevr they see a lady they feel they can dominate, driving a classy car grin. I too feel ladies with cars are a bit unapproachable-r u?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kristein(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm!
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Boll2010: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am kinda sorry about that,let's not spoil our friendship overr that ish sha.
you for real? Damn! You are a pusssy as its wets.

Man up mahn!
You better off than washing the panties of ladies
Or sniffing bittch bras.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Poindexter: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
I have a beautiful car, so why should I be intimidated? Infact, I'll see you more in my league.

However, I must not like you simply because you are beautiful or whether you have a car or not! Your personality kinda shows in how you carry and present yourself.
rubey:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
moscobabs:
I never intimidated from any lady with a car b4......I met my wife at the university,she was using car then .I had car too but I dnt take it to sch cos of traffic from the university to my home.and I never told my gf abt my car. I wooed her and she agreed .she got to know I own a car 3 weeks after we stated dating.she is now my wife

the reason why you were able to woo her is because you own a car but you have not drove it to school, a guy without a car will usually not be courageous to woo her. he will assume that she has a guy.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by daben1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
na amebo dey do you!
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Cannonleo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

But that is a wrong guess for guys! I wouldn't insult anybody because of stuffs I posses sad . Infact most guys in my hostel takes my car to parties and I have never used that fact against them
i am shy dude.a lady with a car seems to posses a sort of aura of sassiness and abrasiveness...they feels they are on top of the world and any other (guys especially) is underneath them(most) also those that belong to the runs gal class use it to joogle your mental wallet calculator..so u do the maths before coming close..
so for me.wooing a gal with a car is possible if she is responsive and isnt class sensitive

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by moscobabs(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
fluxview:

the reason why you were able to woo her is because you own a car but you have not drove it to school, a guy without a car will usually not be courageous to woo her. he will assume that she has a guy.
to be sincere with you bro...it changes nothing .what u just need to woo any lady with car is confidence .but just av it in mind that if she agree u r lucky but if not accept the embaraasment. I wud av wooed her even if i dnt av a car . some ladies are born from an humble family no matter how reach they are

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by GabrielShaze(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Like someone already said, its usually in our mind.

The same way it would be probably easier to approach a girl who isnt putting on makeup and ghen ghen clothes. Truth be told, some ladies wouldn't want to date a guy who isn't on her financial level but you don't want such people in your life anyway. Some guys who dont have cars have pieces of land somewhere worth millions but you know how we are as human beings; always judging people based on what we can see about them on the external.

Even at that, I'm sure there are wonderful chics out there who woulnt mind dating a guy who is caring and confident enough without needing a car to boost his ego. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

A man shouldn't be the one to fuel my car, I can do that with my allowance tongue
ure trying to tell us DAT ure single and Ure desperately in need of a guy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Sexychristeen(f): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Poindexter:
I have a beautiful car, so why should I be intimidated? Infact, I'll see you more in my league.

However, I must not like you simply because you are beautiful or whether you have a car or not! Your personality kinda shows in how you carry and present yourself.

Rubey here is ur future Husband, be nice to him though wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Girlfriends / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.