Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34153 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by cemeteryh(m): 5:32am On Jan 25, 2015
The best answer to this is that if u need a man,am available.....my contact 07032981388
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Zammydagreat(m): 5:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I have a working phone and u have a working phone tooo,so what is the missing connection that u couldn't call to inform moi,hehehe.

guy stop this chatting stuff...not cool
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Mutuwa(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this

How superior do u feel when driving your car?do u put on a look that would scare even a baby when behind wheels.in most cases d car constitutes less of an intimidating factor than d looks of its driver.My female colleagues at work do complain of same..but de always frown der faces when driving,wear up a wind screen called " sunglasses" and kind of dis respectful to pedestrians and other road users.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by drehdinho(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2015
BukkyDan:
If you ask me...

Na who I go ask.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Fkforyou(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
Will you be my nairaland girlfriend...?
Am incredibly attracted to you...
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Thunder04(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=moscobabs post=30058479]I never intimidated from any lady with a car b4......I met my wife at the university,she was using car then .I had car too but I dnt take it to sch cos of traffic from the university to my home.and I never told my gf abt my car. I wooed her and she agreed .she got to know I own a car 3 weeks after we stated dating.she is now my wife. maybe owning car is ur first paragraph in the wooing.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by babadem2much(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2015
It's not as if we are intimidated but we are sometimes avoiding expenses like my front tyer don de finish, i have quater tank, my dash board spray, my car has electrical fault. Short and simple to have a babe with car means you are maintaining 2 babes @ a time, #mycarisdueforservicing
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by babadem2much(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Mutuwa post=30108192]

How superior do u feel when driving your car?do u put on a look that would scare even a baby when behind wheels.in most cases d car constitutes less of an intimidating factor than d looks of its driver.My female colleagues at work do complain of same..but de always frown der faces when driving,wear up a wind screen called " sunglasses" and kind of dis respectful to pedestrians and other road users.

Mutuwa, i swear you are de only one that makes a point here. Those winds screen they wear never allow you to know if their faces is friendly or not. So make dem fuel dia car car demsef joor. But if guys insist (ma wo juwe)
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by mindtrickss: 7:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Babe, I'm not...how do we meat?
rubey:

Is there any big deal in having a car? I never said I bought it myself. Lol, I will change the dp soon tongue
Worldwar3? shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by blakky97(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
intimidated you say.
if a guy wants you. not even a plane will stop him.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by olumzzz(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
From experience I can tell u it happens only 2 broke ass niggaz..cos me sef dy fear b4..bt nw na dem I dy look 4 cos am confident that I can take care of dem plus dy demand less..
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Spyde(m): 8:15am On Jan 25, 2015
To me, sum of us dnt feel intimidated,we jst try 2 avoid embarrasment from sum arrogant and inmature girls who happens 2 av a car.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by BokoHaramm: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

cheesy spiritual wickedness in high places
dating a girl with car and the guyis slamming on foot takes real abokii balls
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by free2ryhme: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Millions of guys have cars and none seems carried away by it. let alone brag about their sudden change of status. and you know why? they don't give a hoot. one girl just get car and the whole world must know say he has suddenly become intimidating...

who dey give you hope?? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by gemini35(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
UchihaMadara:

I can't even argue against this cause I know it's true, but common dude, be honest. So you're telling me now, you could easily approach a naija girl in a Ferrari, with no second thoughts at all?

I know it's all in the mind, but that still doesn't stop the second guessing sometimes.
. I,must confess is magnetic when I see a gorgeous girl i,m attracted to,I,must make the move,and she must fall for sure,is a mind set.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Defcon1(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Is there any big deal in having a car? I never said I bought it myself. Lol, I will change the dp soon tongue
Worldwar3? shocked

your dp alone is intimidating
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2015
cemeteryh:
The best answer to this is that if u need a man,am available.....my contact 07032981388
He is looking for a wifey
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Gheezy02: 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
hmm nice pic btw...I love light skinned babes
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Defcon1(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Worldwar3? shocked

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
because they feel like u myt insult them bkus u have a car. it bruises their ego.
Babe u get point. Our ego too dey worry.
However, any decent guy shouldnt be approaching strangers whether they are on foot or in a car.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by obaino75(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Its because over 90% of girls with cars ar very insulting. So for a guy not to allow himself to be embarrassed, he keeps off.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Defcon1:

grin
What's intimidating about the Dp?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by rhyminclicks(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
When u see dem with a car, pretend like u neva saw dem n dey will dat dis guy is so confident n is nt moved atall
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Boll2010: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
Chris is up to sumfin dats y he doesn't wanna ruin his friendship with her. smiley
Hoe-k
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by vickiebobby: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Creamy B.. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

But that is a wrong guess for guys! I wouldn't insult anybody because of stuffs I posses sad . Infact most guys in my hostel takes my car to parties and I have never used that fact against them

Be very sincere. Who bought that car you?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by vickiebobby: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Creamy B, U sure steaming dis guys up , Lol... smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and u didn't call me to inform moi#disappointed in u.

Come, the way you keep showing yourself on this forum as a student, to say is provocatively annoying would be an understatement. Na only you go school? How old are you sef?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Come, the way you keep showing yourself on this forum as a student, to say is provocatively annoying would be an understatement. Na only you go school? How old are you sef?
u r entitled to ur opinion sir.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
sunsky29:
My own b say..

Every morning I go dey trek dey go bus stop to enter cab go wrk....

As I go dey trek na

Na so I go hear

Pimmmmmmmm
Pinnnnnnn
Pimmmmmmmm

I lookd up just to see dis babe of not less dn 28yrs wt her venza be blowing horn for me to clear road.I felt insulted......

Shey na because ur maga dey pay abi?abi u no see were to pass?na my side u see pass?

It happens most monday morning by d same lady..cos we stays at same street....d road dt leads to d junction frm our street is narrow...

Me wey still dey hustle hold enough money enter sch nai dis babe go dey intimidate me wt her venza..

Make I jam her on monday n she try dah rubbish

Casala go burst dt day...

lol! Maybe d lady likes u and is trying to get your attention.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

No! Must a man always provide for me? I thought real men don't want liabilities smiley

Yes, they dont. But they also want to be able to buy you gifts you will appreciate. And seeing a girl who looks like an "independent lady" makes it hard to think she will appreciate your lil gifts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Take a look at the society.

A lady with a car in Nigeria will indicate
1). A runz babe
2). Married
3).Sugar baby.

There could be some exceptions. But being that women are naturally cheap, only in a very extremely rare case would a Nigerian lady walk up to a dealership and buy herself a car. It is very very very very very very rare.

Yep. That bird dancing along the road has something beating the drum for it in the bush.

Such ladies tend to attract gigolos and "cchewing gum" boys that aim to "follow and enjoy" oga money to satisfy the saying, " as you dey carter for woman, she go dey bless the man she likes".

As a matter of fact, dating a lady in Nigeria that owns a car is a big liability. Be ready to be hit up for cash for tires, brake pads, etc.

/
you have just put up rubbish up there , I am surprised with your line of thought on this issue really . I used to think you got the exposure ..... I guess wrong now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.