Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34162 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by cashdosh(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
yes world war 3,do u know why I said world war 3,scroll down.

Ostentation! Mr. Range Rover

Yes I said so because it is going to be tough considering he may be a broke a.s.s and he don't have money to buy u fuel in case u broke,,I think only a nigga with his own range rover like me,can be able to accost u/walk up to u.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kiddyking(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

A man shouldn't be the one to fuel my car, I can do that with my allowance tongue

now playing - ashewo by phenom ft reminisce
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by LANREFORWA: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you are pretty and captivating enough guys will approach u forgwt the damn ride a lot of guy cruz of love-vendor ride these days
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Blackeard(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol cos its us you should be riding. Not the car.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
ruby now has a car grin

Unibenstudent are you seeing what i'm seeing smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by slimtoy: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na boys wey never chop be that or maybe the girl no fine....lol
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nneka123:
Abeg go siddon! tongue
Chai! Nneka123 ...you just shouted me down in front of guys that are intimidated by ladies with cars? I really should pee on this thread to assert dominance.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kiddyking(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

Oh him, I gave him my contact. I actually like his courage. What he did was hard and he is a stubborn guy grin

hmmm cool, i like your personality...so if i open your pant you go give me t0to?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by nkemdi89(f): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Tell the world say u get car...yimuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ehen wait oh rubey change dp first...

Nice thread by the way the reason is not far fetched,a lady with car means she is an independent lady,,and to check mate an independent lady is #worldwar 3
Typical example of an intimidated guy I see that as complex issue brace yourself don't be a coward even if can't afford one for now,hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by stanisbaratheon: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
danchuzzy:

All dis on na grammar.

Geezzzz! Hit the nail on the head my friend.
A word is enough for the wise .... grin grin grin

my friend you know how it is naw i like breaking my points down for eazy comprehension.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
smiley well, most supposedly independent women have already built an hedge around them that says alot about them. So when you are convincing yourself that you are a down-to-earth woman, your body language is saying the direct opposite. Men ain't attracted to women who are too conceited.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by simdam500(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

A man shouldn't be the one to fuel my car, I can do that with my allowance tongue

Oh lawd! Lady u making matter worse with these...

Told myself I won't reply but I have to
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by siegfried99(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
jmoore:
Because your car produces so much smoke from the exhaust. That's very intimidating.

Lwkm grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by victorD3: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Because every smart you knows that after a girl have achieved to some extent all they need now is marriage
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by DICKtator: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Oh him, I gave him my contact. I actually like his courage. What he did was hard and he is a stubborn guy grin

Lies
What contacts did you give him?

Your twitter name?,Facebook?,IG?,phone number(s)?,website?
Or your contact lenses?
Make sense and post them all here in order to "be leave" you!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by mirexxx(f): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Boll2010:
you for real? Damn! You are a pusssy as its wets.

Man up mahn!
You better off than washing the panties of ladies
Or sniffing bittch bras.
Chris is up to sumfin dats y he doesn't wanna ruin his friendship with her. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by idupaul: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this

Are U sure its the car a or the razor blade eyes you be packing
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

But that is a wrong guess for guys! I wouldn't insult anybody because of stuffs I posses sad . Infact most guys in my hostel takes my car to parties and I have never used that fact against them
which school?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=rubey post=30057925]I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I
go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions
do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
[/quote] That Most Nigerian Men Mentality For u,we feel intimidate
so quick,not our fault anyway it because of the way our girls fink,since
most of them cant date a broke guy,so we d men assume if we shuld go
after a woman with car wen if have none,we might actually end up been insulted

abi if i ask u out u go gree?.cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by mirexxx(f): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2015
kilokeys:
rubey change ur dp first..

rumor has it..

God come punish u if u be guy and i come fine pass you..

wasted MB + misguided erecktion. chai
smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 25, 2015
zoelife:
. Sweetheart don't just bother ur pretty self about it. As u've seen from comments, a lady with a car is a big challenge to the average guy's ego. So if u really need a man to love, go for guys within, or much higher than ur level OR look for a lowly, decent guy and bring him up to ur class. With love and lots respect of course, because a man will always be a man, rich or poor.
So u have a class once u borrow a car?..smh
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by CrownV12(m): 12:49am On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Are you God?
Are you a medical doctor?
Are you a virgin?
If you are none of the above, Why should I even approach you?
Rubbish!

rexkexmilan because you want to socialize...make friends maybe..?.. Its prolly cos they don't feel they will be able to keep up to the financial standard they feel you're worth... I drive my car and I still dont talk to some girls that walk cos of the financial burden they might pose... Its not exclusive to you.. Its kinda general

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by MrOreo(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Is there any big deal in having a car? I never said I bought it myself. Lol, I will change the dp soon tongue
Worldwar3? shocked
U dint buy the car yourself?!! shocked
Anoda guy did ?! N u xpect other guyz to come too ?! So de can come n build house??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Mayflowa(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2015
moscobabs:

to be sincere with you bro...it changes nothing .what u just need to woo any lady with car is confidence .but just av it in mind that if she agree u r lucky but if not accept the embaraasment. I wud av wooed her even if i dnt av a car . some ladies are born from an humble family no matter how reach they are

U may not know. Wealth gives confidence and ur confidence was partly built from ur having a car. So to u, that wasn't any big deal as far as ladies owning cars.

I have cars and I don't even think twice to woo anyone with a car yet there are still some ladies I bet u wud be intimidated by
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by agedmanng: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

But that is a wrong guess for guys! I wouldn't insult anybody because of stuffs I posses sad . Infact most guys in my hostel takes my car to parties and I have never used that fact against them
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by agedmanng: 1:13am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sage2(m): 1:46am On Jan 25, 2015
It will always be like that since you mostly run into broke guys who don't own but wish to win cars. By the time you upgrade your game and begin to meet the big boys who own, buy and never wish to win cars, your "testimoney" will change.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by bejeria101(m): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Im not,i wll buy my own its not even an issue
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Aystarz: 3:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Ezedon:
its not good to be a mummy boy, the reverse should be the case, how can u trek n have the courage to approach a lady with a car when u can't afford one

Lol especially knowing our ladies for what they are today; they place great value and importance on the minutest possession they've been fortunate to acquire. Who go blame the leggediz boys, abi who wants to be humiliated by any girl? The Op though is a nairaland attention-seeking troll.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by fesnge(m): 4:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Car for sale...Peace out...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by AreaFada2: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Maybe they feel:

(1) Nna, this nwa baby go dey materialistic o.
(2) Let me complete my duplex before I begin friend pocket-emptying babe like this
(3) Na aristo product be this
(4) This kind ajebutta girl nor go sabi cook sef

Yes. We're all judgemental whether we admit it or not.

When you're driving, it's unlikely you will be chatted up at Ikeja Along or Cement bus stop.

As for me, I enjoyED chatting up fyn babes, fyn anyhow grin

I used to wonder why my late very very handsome niccur was so shy chatting up fyn babes wey your's truly dey enjoy am.
Back in the day, you'd see fyn oyinbo girls circling him like vultures but he will just tanda there. Girls riding correct BMW, Benz, Audi, VW, Porsche. Local cars in fact.

A babe is a babe whether she has a yatch, keke Napep or private jet
Very gentle guy.

Big boys don't cry.

God bless his gentle soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sleekyjay(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
because its no beans issue buying fuel 4 you e'rry week.. undecided whereas the dude is on LEGedis benz cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Special Message For Unmarried Women / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.