Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34144 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sanyablaze(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
i dont actually, cuz even without a car, am always looking very presentable

NAIJA SONG WRITERS

WE WRITE BOTH GOSPEL AND SECULIAR SONGS WITH GREAT TUNES AND MELODY

TRY US TODAY

08038606260. www./sonya.blaze2
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by justmag(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Same reason guys in nigeria are intimidated by women with their own money!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Deejavuu(f): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
jmoore:
Because your car produces so much smoke from the exhaust. That's very intimidating.

cheesy grin grin..
Nairalanders and badmouth....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Hmmmn, so how will you woo her when next you see her again?

By her, I'm guessing you mean a similar situation with a girl having a bad car, cause I can't even remember what the other girl looked like.

Anyways, as for the approach, I could start up a conversation about her exotic car, since I'm a car fanatic; could ask her about the horsepower, mpg, tech and so on.

As for wooing a girl that has a much "badder" car than mine, long term, I'd have to just be as real as can be, cause it would obviously be futile to try to show off on any material level. Just gotta try to make her laugh and be able to be herself around me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

By her, I'm guessing you mean a similar situation with a girl having a bad car, cause I can't even remember what the other girl looked like.

Anyways, as for the approach, I could start up a conversation about her exotic car, since I'm a car fanatic; could ask her about the horsepower, mpg, tech and so on.

As for wooing a girl that has a much "badder" car than mine, long term, I'd have to just be as real as can be, cause it would obviously be futile to try to show off on any material level. Just gotta try to make her laugh and be able to be herself around me.

What if you are on with a girl who don't know much about cars?
Ok I will confess to that, I don't know stuffs about cars #covers face#
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Tallesty1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Must every guy approach u wen u r riding a car?
She is telling us that she own a car that was given to her by a guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
because they feel like u myt insult them bkus u have a car. it bruises their ego.

But that is a wrong guess for guys! I wouldn't insult anybody because of stuffs I posses sad . Infact most guys in my hostel takes my car to parties and I have never used that fact against them
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
kachnov:

dude a car is just what it is...a car.I don't own one yet,but intimidation came from your imagination,not factual at all.

I can't even argue against this cause I know it's true, but common dude, be honest. So you're telling me now, you could easily approach a naija girl in a Ferrari, with no second thoughts at all?

I know it's all in the mind, but that still doesn't stop the second guessing sometimes.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok my bad I meant Gflat,so what did ya do?

Oh him, I gave him my contact. I actually like his courage. What he did was hard and he is a stubborn guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Oh him, I gave him my contact. I actually like his courage. What he did was hard and he is a stubborn guy grin
so u guys are now #officially dates cool
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

What if you are on with a girl who don't know much about cars?
Ok I will confess to that, I don't know stuffs about cars #covers face#

Lol, Rubey, your own is just to enter car and drive sha!

Well there are a million ways to steer a conversation, and it's adapted to the situation and not premeditated.

So I really can't say what I'd say, but for instance, if I say "Cool car, what's the horsepower for this beast?" and she's says "I don't even know, I just drive it", I could be like "but I'm sure it's fast enough for you to be zipping through traffic" e.t.c
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

I can't even argue against this cause I know it's true, but common dude, be honest. So you're telling me now, you could easily approach a naija girl in a Ferrari, with no second thoughts at all?

I know it's all in the mind, but that still doesn't stop the second guessing sometimes.

yea I do get your point,but from experience most ladies are appalled at hesitations.

Now this doesn't include barging into someone out of the blue with your love epistle ,at least she must have given some encouraging green lights.Her reaction before the greenlight is what I can't vouch for. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u guys are now #officially dates cool

Lol, no!
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Lol, no!
awww so what car do u supposedly ride in?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
This rubey sha.. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
kachnov:

yea I do get your point,but from experience most ladies are appalled at hesitations.

Now this doesn't include barging into someone out of the blue with your love epistle ,at least she must have given some encouraging green lights.Her reaction before the greenlight is what I can't vouch for. cheesy

Lol, singing in John Legend voice, "Give me the green light".

A reciprocated smile is always cool, but what about when the girl you sight is in front of you walking away with her back turned, as was my case?

I guess that would have to be a yellow light:- Proceed With Caution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Lol, Rubey, your own is just to enter car and drive sha!

Well there are a million ways to steer a conversation, and it's adapted to the situation and not premeditated.

So I really can't say what I'd say, but for instance, if I say "Cool car, what's the horsepower for this beast?" and she's says "I don't even know, I just drive it", I could be like "but I'm sure it's fast enough for you to be zipping through traffic" e.t.c

Nice try cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
awww so what car do u supposedly ride in?

Corolla
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Corolla
ok sha,,boys are not intimidated by that,,if it was a Toyota venza or range rover,Mercedes g wagon ,I for hear,,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Lol, singing in John Legend voice, "Give me the green light".

A reciprocated smile is always cool, but what about when the girl you sight is in front of you walking away with her back turned, as was my case?

I guess that would have to be a yellow light:- Proceed With Caution.

If she's walking away,or too close sh#t that light is inherently Amber, lol an ice breaker could be to pick something from the floor (akey for instance) walk up to her with a calm " hello did you drop this" if she's responsive the mission is a go ,else abort mission soldier .
you could always explain later that you did that to get her attention ,she would appreciate your ingenuity ,that's I f she isn't a sadist.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok sha,,boys are not intimidated by that,,if it was a Toyota venza or range rover,Mercedes g wagon ,I for hear,,

grin sorry to disappoint
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

grin sorry to disappoint
na u Sabi,,u better start resuming to school,,CalebStudent.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na u Sabi,,u better start resuming to school,,CalebStudent.

I am back to school sir tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

and u didn't call me to inform moi#disappointed in u.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kachnov(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No offense ,but there is an air of fakeness around you, might be wrong tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Men will aproach you when outa your car or are you expecting any girl to stop your car when its not a taxi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Nice try cheesy

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
kachnov:

No offense ,but there is an air of fakeness around you, might be wrong tho.

You have a right to doubts, I don't really care

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and u didn't call me to inform moi#disappointed in u.

Call you?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
kachnov:

If she's walking away,or too close sh#t that light is inherently Amber, lol an ice breaker could be to pick something from the floor (akey for instance) walk up to her with a calm " hello did you drop this" if she's responsive the mission is a go ,else abort mission soldier .
you could always explain later that you did that to get her attention ,she would appreciate your ingenuity ,that's I f she isn't a sadist.

Hmm, the ol' "is this yours?", or "are you so and so?" grin

I'm sure girls always laugh at us in their heads when we approach them, cause they've probably heard it all before, but what can we do

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Call you?
I have a working phone and u have a working phone tooo,so what is the missing connection that u couldn't call to inform moi,hehehe.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I have a working phone and u have a working phone tooo,so what is the missing connection that u couldn't call to inform moi,hehehe.

Errrm, I don't have a working phone tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Girlfriends / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.