Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34148 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cos most ladies who own a car are married. You hardly see a single lady that owns a car. Very rare. In that case, we don't wanna woo a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
This thread is interesting cheesy

For so many reasons... Gush! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by hotgunz(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Inferiority complex.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kindnyce(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
DATS FOR THE HOPELESS AND LIVERLESS GUYS...

WATS IN A CAR?

SELF CONFIDENCE AND COMPOSURE DOES IT

AS FOR ME,CAR OR NO CAR,NO BABE GONNA INTIMIDATE ME
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by stonemind(f): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this

You are pretty
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Sabotage4700(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
BukkyDan:
If you ask me...

na who I go ask.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by CJ310(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's only guys that don't drive or drive dead cars that would be scared to walk up to you. My girl had a car before me but I didn't send though...if I want you, I'm coming for you...if u like drive armoured tank. Highest you'll say no.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by coolestca(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:
Because your car produces so much smoke from the exhaust. That's very intimidating.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by coolestca(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:
Because your car produces so much smoke from the exhaust. That's very intimidating.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Pelumiv(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

What if you are on with a girl who don't know much about cars?
Ok I will confess to that, I don't know stuffs about cars #covers face#

I dont have a car but can i toast you? lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Gynacologist(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
because they feel like u myt insult them bkus u have a car. it bruises their ego.
ds ur monicker no b here... hw erotic are u?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Boss13: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
The guys are not intimidated. For a lady to own a car simply implies that she into a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kalimera101: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this

Cuz some are vegetable possing as men or they assume the girl is rude or the girl is actually rude.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by 1stola: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Miss rubey,
I noticed that your likes has reduced from 120 to 105 since I opened this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2110084/silly-annoying-things-guys-nairaland
how e take happen na?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kamez(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:

grin.... Faints!!!! U want to gbowala my akpa ochi dis night!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kalimera101: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
CJ310:
It's only guys that don't drive or drive dead cars that would be scared to walk up to you. My girl had a car before me but I didn't send though...if I want you, I'm coming for you...if u like drive armoured tank. Highest you'll say no.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by odunkha(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Depends on an individual, besides some lady's Ego is the issue not the car thing.
Some feel as if they are untop of the world riding a car!!! Buy left to me, why will I be intimidated unless if I don't like the babe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by macdelene(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:

intimidation speaking grin
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by kunlenkirol(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
:othe reason is not far fetched. First and foremost, the lady shows that she is independent, so some guys will feel d lady is better okay than them esp if they do not have. Ofcourse if they don't have a car, and there is a saying that birds of a feather flock together, they know u are not in their category. But if they too have, intimidation wouldn't set in. Secondly, poverty mentality on d part of guys. In Nigeria, having a car means u are well to do. Esp this age when getting a job is a herculean task. Some of Those guys that have a car already have a serious relationship while a struggling guy may or may not have a lady, seeing a lady with a car esp one of these cars that are invogue, it takes courage to approach such lady. Anyway, if you are free, u can contact me and let's entangle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by susuces4all(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let us know the one that approachd u wat was the outcome tell us am interested Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by adexsimply(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Maybe you're a poor driver, or, are you still driving that old-school Volkswagen?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

well it's not new that most women that are self-made ''independent'' are not totally submissive to their spouse and i think that alone can cast a discouraging shadow in the minds of so many men out there that may be willing to approach you.

I'm sorry, this is news to me o. People can like to generalise sha.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by macdelene(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

My dear, just a car, and they intimidated? What abt if she has a mini estate. Hw will u tell a guy u are dating and he will nt run 440. And leave you
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by remsonik(f): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

Most guys only feel intimidated because of low self esteem. A lady who has her own ride is seen as independent and their over bloated ego won't allow them approach you.
My friend started a business at 19 and she has a crv jeep she rides. She's so down to earth and has a good personality, she's been dating her fiancee for 5 years and he doesn't have a car all this while. The guy just got a car last year October.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by osemeka: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
even if it's one of those unfortunate days when it's rainy, and I'm wet, stranded, hiding under a canopy at the entrance of a bank, with my trousers rolled up, wearing bathroom slippers, and holding my balls in my hand, then a lady pulls up in a nice car, I'll still talk to her, if I have a GOOD REASON to do so. what's the worst that could happen?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sunsky29(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
My own b say..

Every morning I go dey trek dey go bus stop to enter cab go wrk....

As I go dey trek na

Na so I go hear

Pimmmmmmmm
Pinnnnnnn
Pimmmmmmmm

I lookd up just to see dis babe of not less dn 28yrs wt her venza be blowing horn for me to clear road.I felt insulted......

Shey na because ur maga dey pay abi?abi u no see were to pass?na my side u see pass?

It happens most monday morning by d same lady..cos we stays at same street....d road dt leads to d junction frm our street is narrow...

Me wey still dey hustle hold enough money enter sch nai dis babe go dey intimidate me wt her venza..

Make I jam her on monday n she try dah rubbish

Casala go burst dt day...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

Is because you are ugly.

I remember in my year one in uni, one girl that liked me that way but I was a virgin, that's why I didn't approach her. I was very shy.

Guys avoid ladies for different reasons. Myself when a girl is too fine, I find it easy to talk to her, but if she is already my friend, liver dey cut me. While I friendzone some. Also body color of girls dey affect me a lot.

Another ugly dimension is that some beautiful girls always expect all men to behave the same way. All men are not wired same way.

One girl used to give me this line, " All men want to sleep with me ".. Gobe... I never knew that was her trick to get me to bed. Haha. But at last I was seeing her as my future wife and didn't want anything to do with having carnal knowledge. So she left.

Some men might be afraid of rich ladies. That's lack of exposure.. Car no be problem, I am a car freak and will easily toast any girl with car and bling blings.. Infact take me on a ride..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by musicwriter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Natuarally, men are wired to believe they're the one to provide for you as a lady. So, when we see you're "already made" real men will feel they have nothing more to offer you and therefore will avoid you not because they're intimidated per se. I will provide my lady with all her needs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Mhosmhan(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
moscobabs:
I never intimidated from any lady with a car b4......I met my wife at the university,she was using car then .I had car too but I dnt take it to sch cos of traffic from the university to my home.and I never told my gf abt my car. I wooed her and she agreed .she got to know I own a car 3 weeks after we stated dating.she is now my wife
............glory be to God
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by goshen26: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
if u r married, fine, no prob, if u r not married I will advise u not to go out alws with that car if u don't wanna grow old being single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Girlfriends / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.