Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34143 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by c4sam(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some guys gat chicken brain. Look at wat they re posting. Nawa Oº°˚˚°ºo. @ op ntin do U̶̲̥̅̊ abeg. ℓ̊ ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel ur swag.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by christopher123(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
The honest truth is
How can u msrry such woman she will remind you one day that she have started driving car before you manage to buy one

To avoid future insult stay away from her
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by globoy: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2015
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]Okay!the reason is not far fetched,some guys get obsessed with that,perhaps they have none,and can't stand the risk of taking care of a lady who owns one,you know we all have,different kind of perception,they are bound to intimidation tho!
;DOkay!the reason is not far fetched,some guys get obsessed with that,perhaps they have none,and can't stand the risk of taking care of a lady who owns one,you know we all have,different kind of perception,they are bound to intimidation tho!
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Its because u drive a 504

HahahahaHahahaha grin
Maybe its that ancient Volkswagen (toitois car)
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by jifeak(f): 5:10am On May 03, 2015
Insecure men are intimidated by a woman in an expensive car. They either think it was bought for her by a man and assume she'll be high maintenance or that, if she worked hard to get it, she'll be harder to control as she's got a successful career. The funny thing about this is that women feel the same way too about other successful women in the some cultures. Either way women can't win. You're either a gold digger or a bossy control freak.

So I say, screw it. Do whatever you want. No point living your life to please others because you'll only end up being unhappy.

But personally, I find that I get more appreciating looks from both sexes and more men want to chat to me about my performance car (that I saved up for 10 years to buy secondhand, BTW!!!!) than when I had the old banger. But that's in the UK. I may not fare so well in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Girlfriends / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.