Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15475 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Only someone with malicious intent will insinuate that obj is a member of APC.....
Lol.

I guess this is what they want to spend 6 weeks doing. Funny

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Bluetooth2:

They gave him a laptop, paid for his subscription, gave him money and promised him a job after the election. That's very nice.
Personnal attacks is not allowed please. I love burying people with their own posts and not personality.

I got this

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Muazu admitted that mistakes were made in the past and [size=14pt]Obasanjo should come and lead the party,[/size] adding that the leader of the party, President Goodluck Jonathan was also waiting eagerly for him to come back to the party. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muazu-pdp-mark-daniel-beg-obasanjo-forgiveness/#sthash.dDAMRQo9.dpuf

Irrelevant to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by internetpirate: 6:26am On Feb 17, 2015
trillville:

Bros, I believe you are a very smart guy and I also believe u have nigeria's best interest at heart.

Things are really getting hot in that country and if ever nigeria was on the brink of collapse, it seems like we are in the middle of a perfect storm.

Both parties are the same, the have good people and bad people. What is good about this situation is that we have two parties seriously competing and we hope this will bring out the best in whoever gets elected.

Please u have a followership on NL so u have a responsibility to guide people who look up to you the right way. This is not the time to pettiness over little disagreements. Think of nigeria first and not ur ego.

Voting in APC will tell whoever becomes president that he cannot take Nigerians for granted and will truly usher us into a true democracy.

Abeg make peace with ur fellow progressives.

This is the highest form of hypocrisy!!! The guy airs a neutral perspective, and he is no longer a progressive?? Seun put up a neutral post, and he was vilified!!!! Is being "progressive" some form of cultism?? Why can't people be free to air opinions without certain "progressives" descending on them I am neutral in these elections, but the conduct of some APC apologists is beginning to stink to high-heaven!!! I'm embarrassed!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by gists: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

People actually forget that we know President Obasanjo is not a good man. We also do not like his personality that much. we think he is a cow and talks too much but does he have a structure that a party can use?

That is the most important question.

Now can we talk about better things like how come oir foreign reserves is at a low which is why we can't shore up the Naira's fall.

Or why the minister of Finance/CBN governor has been quiet about the economy lately.

You people really are not tracking the inflation numbers are you? I pity us

Thanks my brother.
I completely agree with you. But I have dealt with people opening threads like this in the past and I can assure you they have ready-made answer. They will simply avoid that question by asking you to stay on this topic which is meant to look at OBJ. They will go further and ask you to open a new topic for your question. That is how sneaky they are.

OBJ has never been a saint and I am sure he himself must have admitted that in the past. But nobody can accuse OBJ of being tribalistic like this daunce of a president. OBJ tactically defused OPC - a criminal/militia group from his own tribe. Compare that with the arming and billion dollar contract GEJ is giving to ND militants to the extent that they can come on air and threaten the entire nation.
Inspite of this, we are voting GMB/PYO and not OBJ, so I don't see the relevance of this thread to start with.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Irrelevant to the topic.
It is completely and totally relevant. You peole dont have an idea how much influence President Obasanjo has on his immediate followers who have huge electoral values.

Every party will beg him to lean towards then. It is something they want the APC is not guilty of anything but wanting votes

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
UnknownT:
Must everybody be a party member? The electorates that come out to vote, do they belong to the parties they vote for their candidates? Dude has gone neutral and you people keep attacking him. Let me watch and see if PDP supporters will attack him when he drops a thread against PDP which i believe dude will surely create one today
The OP has shown that he is not able to manage his emotions, even on a faceless forum. Tell me, what has changed in our polity in the last two days that informed his change in attitude? Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2015
gists:

Thanks my brother.
I completely agree with you. But I have dealt with people opening threads like this in the past and I can assure you they have ready-made answer. They will simply avoid that question by asking you to stay on this topic which is meant to look at OBJ. They will go further and ask you to open a new topic for your question. That is how sneaky they are.

OBJ has never been a saint and I am sure he himself must have admitted that in the past. But nobody can accuse OBJ of being tribalistic like this daunce of a president. OBJ tactically defused OPC - a criminal/militia group from his own tribe. Compare that with the arming and billion dollar contract GEJ is giving to ND militants to the extent that they can come on air and threaten the entire nation.
Inspite of this, we are voting GMB/PYO and not OBJ, so I don't see the relevance of this thread to start with.

Good bless you for the concise and deep comment...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2015
gists:

Thanks my brother.

Nigeria is one of clowns. We leave the important things and chase shadows. Of all thibgs to be an issue of supposedly intelligent discuss it is President Obasanjo. I will rather talk of his supporters which is why he is so important. He himself is morally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Good bless you for the concise and deep comment...
Now watch as the OP and Sincere9gerian will abandon this thread or fail to reply the posts replying their myopia.

The Naira is 214 to a dollar and we arguing about crap.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Ijaw people are known to be people with very low integrity so your swerving is expected. Damnit, you are on a public forum where you once claimed to be one thing but suddenly you came out to be another thing yet you said you don't want to address that aspect of your integrity.

I still insist that those your ijaw brothers either threatened to kill you or induced you to support your failed brother until you deem it fit to address that personal attack you are running from. You are a shameless bufffon.
So it's all about denigrating the entire Ijaw tribe? Why are you guys this hostile? Is content of this thread fabricated or not? I will not be forced to go your path neither will I further reply you

12 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by CaptainAmerica1: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

People forget that we can actually go back to bring back scores and scores of times that the PDP went to crawl and beg President Obasanjo. Now that he left, it now surfaces that he is evil? Please I am calling bullshít right here

Exactly!
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Deapexboy(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I will deliberately ignore any personal attack for now, I will only respond to whatever that relates to content of this thread. God sparing our lives we shall look into the antecedents of other "Change" Agents.

For the umpteenth time, I am a card carrying member of no party but I cant't be gagged of my view.

bros no b u dey find pdp person to debate with...

Now u are a card carrying member of no party cheesy

nfin we no go see..

Waiting for anty berem to kum tell us her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Exactly!

The annoying thing about NL is that calling bullshít does not happen fast. drop this on twitter and we call you out straight.

e no dey tey

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista,convince people like me why I should vote for Jonathan. That should be your new task. Attacking Obasanjo and lying that he is now an APC member makes you look like FFK.
Prove to us that you were not paid to do this by presenting facts about Jonathan's administration instead of character assasination.
As it is now,Obasanjo is now an elder statesman just like other past Generals who once ruled Nigeria. Attacking him at this point is outrightly silly as it has nothing to do with Buhari's emergence as Nigeria's forthcoming President.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Only someone with malicious intent will insinuate that obj is a member of APC.....
I have strong doubt that Obasanjo will join any party. He has gotten to the peak of his political career as a military head of state and a civilian president. What more does want to achieve? He is close to 80.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
Barcanista,convince people like me why I should vote for Jonathan. That should be your new task. Attacking Obasanjo and lying that he is now an APC member makes you look like FFK.
Prove to us that you were not paid to do this by presenting facts about Jonathan's administration instead of character assasination.
As it is now,Obasanjo is now an elder statesman just like other past Generals who once ruled Nigeria. Attacking him at this point is outrightly silly as it has nothing to do with Buhari's emergence as Nigeria's forthcoming President.
President Obasanjo's elder statesmanship starts and ends in house biko. For all I care he can shove it up where the sun does not shine.

I am tired of these crappy threads. Give us issue based things to talk about not people who dont even want to get into office
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Rilwon: 6:48am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

They don't realize that everyone knows Obasanjo is bad. Just like Buhari said "Obasanjo's endorsement will bring more votes"

It ends there. President Obasanjo is only useful due to the votes he brings. After that, he is as useful as everyone is Abeokuta thinks.

lol.

Gbam.

I think the new NL FFK is not as smart as most pple think he is.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Rilwon:

Gbam.

I think the new NL FFK is not as smart as most pple think he is.
It is not about smart. He is just impulsive.

Too eager to jump and please.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 17, 2015
I wonder if Nairalanders will ever take you serious again. Being a political prostitute at this time is highly disgraceful and degrading. You should have chilled till after march 28.

If Buhari wins the presidential election,will you now go back to be his supporter?

Damn! This is highly ridiculous.

My dear,be prepared for more personal attacks on yourself because you caused it.

13 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg throw this on front page ASAP
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by joseph1832(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2015
I wrote a poem once and said barcanista is no different from sincere9gerian, today I stand correct. Bro, I am very curious to know what inspired your change, and I must say beyond my wildest dream I never figured you as a 'political prostitute'.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
I wonder if Nairalanders will ever take you serious again. Being a political prostitute at this time is highly disgraceful and degrading. You should have chilled till after march 28.

If Buhari wins the presidential election,will you now go back to be his supporter?

My dear,be prepared for more personal attacks on yourself because you caused it.
Now you are being impulsive too. Allow him talk, buy some popcorn watch it play out. Call Bullshít once a while and have fun.

BTW, where is Obiagelli? Is she still having back pain? *wink*
keep it low

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:

You can go on with your display of truancy it only tells the world how intolerant you guys are. All your accusations against Barcanista is based on emotions and conspiracy theory. IT WON'T AFFECT me in anyway. I left your camp as you so desires, and that's it. We shall pay closer scrutiny on APC self-righteous men and live with it. If this is the change you've been shouting then it is unfortunate. This is not change

9 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by CaptainAmerica1: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Arysexy:

[s]
That's yoloba for u, the attack igbos are receiving from them ddaily is bc igbos refused to join them in d selfish agenda they are fronting.

U can imagine what will happen to the igbos and ijaws if these gambaris and their slave down south use the unwary ones to clinch power[/s].

Trash.

Must you bring tribalism into everything?
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Now you are being impulsive top. Allow him talk, buy some popcorn watch it play out. Call Bullshít once a while and have fun.

BTW, where is Obiagelli? Is she still having back pain? *wink*
keep it low
abi o! What more can I say?

Obiagelli should be around,I haven't heard anything from her concerning barcanista's. Am very sure she's shocked too. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arms Scandal: Air Force To Retire Avms, Commodores / APC To Sanction Amosun, Okorocha Waits For Go-ahead From Buhari / Buhari Reportedly Appoints Maj. Gen Haanatu As Acting Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.