Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" (15469 Views)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Happy 78th Birthday To Chief Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR (Baba Iyabo) / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by holatin(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

Speaking yesterday at Wadata Plaza, PDP National Secretariat, Abuja, when he received the former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel back to the family of PDP, [size=16pt]Muazu admitted that mistakes were made in the past and Obasanjo should come and lead the party, adding that the leader of the party, President Goodluck Jonathan was also waiting eagerly for him to come back to the party[/size]. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muazu-pdp-mark-daniel-beg-obasanjo-forgiveness/#sthash.dDAMRQo9.dpuf
leave d guy bare, its only fool that wount see and know where his loyalty lies

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
You can go on with your display of truancy it only tells the world how intolerant you guys are. All your accusations against Barcanista is based on emotions and conspiracy theory. IT WON'T AFFECT me in anyway. I left your camp as you so desires, and that's it. We shall pay closer scrutiny on APC self-righteous men and live with it. If this is the change you've been shouting then it is unfortunate. This is not change
Hey, you said you wanted a debate na. I have not seen you reply any of my posts.

How lets have this thread making sense na. please.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2015
berem:
abi o! What more can I say?

Obiagelli should be around,I haven't heard anything from her concerning barcanista's. Am very sure she's shocked too. grin
She is treating a backpain.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Trash.

Must you bring tribalism into everything?
Actually someone started the tribal thing first but I won't abuse any tribe because it is inappropriate
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by OEPHIUS(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Now one can see clearly through the brain behind the "change" mantra. If someone can go tribal just because I switched side it means he never liked my tribe and me in the first instance. I hope they don't all reason this way. It is indeed a low
Wow..

Now you join the tribal rant group. Just because someone disses your tribe does not mean you should do the same. You will do well to remember that
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by philips70(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
At least no one will have the moral right to say "PDP has wrecked Nigeria For 15years" because the Man that spent 8years, his Vice Atiku, His House of Reps Speaker Aminu Mansari and Majority of the Governors as at then are happily in APC. I feel bad for Buhari though, but life must go on. They say Goodluck practice 16>19, but under Obasanjo the APC Navigator there was 5>19. #Insincerity

[b]Barcanista, I thought you were above sentiments and you had good judgment until this your move. How on earth, as much as you know OBJ, thought and concluded that OBJ has moved to APC surprises me. Your premise of creating this thread to discredit APC and their change slogan in relation to OBJ's leaving his party is nothing but a low low on your thinking faculty. It showed you never believed on what you have been preaching on this forum. Am shocked you are attacking APC of shouting change erroneously when you have been among the same people echoing the change all the while. Does that mean you have been preaching what you never had conviction about all the while? Pray, please explain how OBJ's leaving his party to a non party member eroded all your convictions about a needed change according to you all along. I still don't believe you have been bought but your sudden twist of mind anchoring it on OBJ's and PDP's boyfriend and girlfriend shenanigans leaves much to be desired. It's all left to your good conscience.[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2015
joseph1832:
I wrote a poem once and said barcanista is no different from sincere9gerian, today I stand correct. Bro, I am very curious to know what inspired your change, and I must say beyond my wildest dream I never figured you as a 'political prostitute'.
Dude, your so-called poem is a figment of your own imagination. You didn't follow the development but I won't say further. When a group of reprehensible people believe that you either toe their lane at all times or you are blackmailed and ridiculed. Such people to my opinion need to be dissociated from. That's what I did.

9 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
You can go on with your display of truancy it only tells the world how intolerant you guys are. All your accusations against Barcanista is based on emotions and conspiracy theory. IT WON'T AFFECT me in anyway. I left your camp as you so desires, and that's it. We shall pay closer scrutiny on APC self-righteous men and live with it. If this is the change you've been shouting then it is unfortunate. This is not change
please focus on issue based campaign if truly you are sincere why you decamped.
When Datolee was still a Nairalander,he didn't go about attacking whoever he thought was Jonathan's enemy. He provided facts and even flawed you in several debates he had with you. That's why he's still respected till today from both the Jonathanians and Buharists.

I expect you to follow his steps if you really wanna retain your respect.

Have a nice day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2015
philips70:

[b]Barcanista, I thought you were above sentiments and you had good judgment until this your move. How on earth, as much as you know OBJ, thought and concluded that OBJ has moved to APC surprises me. Your premise of creating this thread to discredit APC and their change slogan in relation to OBJ's leaving his party is nothing but a low low on your thinking faculty. It showed you never believed on what you have been preaching on this forum. Am shocked you are attacking APC of shouting change erroneously when you have been among the same people echoing the change all the while. Does that mean you have been preaching what you never had conviction about all the while? Pray, please explain how OBJ's leaving his party to a non party member eroded all your convictions about a needed change according to you all along. I still don't believe you have been bought but your sudden twist of mind anchoring it on OBJ's and PDP's boyfriend and girlfriend shenanigans leaves much to be desired. It's all left to your good conscience.[/b]
First the topic is very clear and it was your party chiefs that asked him to navigate your ship. I have been preaching on GMB and never eulogised some members of APC. In fact, I openly criticised some of them. Anyway, forget about me and look at the merit and demerit of this thread. One gotta move on

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by warrior01: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Wow..

Now you join the tribal rant group. Just because someone disses your tribe does not mean you should do the same. You will do well to remember that
I wonder why you guys are never sincere. Why all these lows just because he chose to have a dissenting view? There's one thing I noticed about APC supporters; they have this herd mentality and can't reason for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2015
AbuMikey:

I'm beginning to think the real Barcanista has been placed in detention and his account been used by someone else. gringringrin
angry angry angry
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jorlons(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2015
dunkem21:

So, he won't say the truth again?

Obasanjo cross carpeting to APC gave Goodluck the ticket on a platter.

If a masquerade stays so long in the village square, small small children will pour him sand sand.

Did you just say cross carpeting? Since when did leaving a party translates to cross carpeting because the man decided to dump PDP doesn't mean he's now in APC.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by MizMyColi(f): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I hold nothing against anyone and I never attacked anyone on this thread because of the past. I vigorously campaigned for Buhari here only to realise that the Change we seek seem far and look like a desperate attempt when looking at the people leading the charge. I actually never expected it and in my usual manner i voiced some of my discontent which some other people interpret the way they want to. Anyway, I won't want to go into all that, I will continue to post accurate and factual information from both sides, let people be the judge themselves. I will no longer do a one-way thing. I hope those looking up to me understand

angryangryangry
Whatever you choose to do. However you choose to go about it, as long as you do not portend harm to anyone.

I say

Fly High Barcanista
Stand for whatever your gut tells you is right, even if you stand alone.

I frowned up there because I have not forgotten that you called me inconsequentialgrin

Forget all those people saying you're an attention seeker because you opened a thread in your defence.

They don't understand online reputation management. We are emotional beings to varying degrees, you can't take it off of our identity.

Our actions here have a way of seeping into our offline identity, especially for those of us who joined this forum with the aim of remaining true to self

My happiness is that madam Obiagelli did not burn the bridge you two once used, she has foresight.
A fine example of politics without bitterness.

I had to speak up because despite our parting ways a long time ago, I still consider you a friend.

As Martin Luther said, I quote; In the end, we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Stay Strong and Safe
It gets better from here onwink

Signed:
MizMyColi (f)

7 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Deapexboy:

waiting for them to hand over your own ghana must go..

Barcanister is now busy cristicing pple ni!

To God he his big failure to d APC supports..

Worst come to worsr APC wil acpt OBJ and ''change him'' sinner dey repentcheesy

our major focus is to ''march4buhari''

barcanister u b knife with double edge
Forget about barcanista and face the topic at hand. Am I lying or not? What kind of change are you guys offering that we shouldn't scrutinise you? I have withdrawn from your camp and that's it. Please, face Issues because we are gunning for more...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Dude, your so-called poem is a figment of your own imagination. You didn't follow the development but I won't say further. When a group of reprehensible people believe that you either toe their lane at all times or you are blackmailed and ridiculed. Such people to my opinion need to be dissociated from. That's what I did.
A man is free to make his own decisions. I believe someone like you should know that sometimes, good and bad needs to come together to fight evil.
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

angryangryangry
Whatever you choose to do. However you choose to go about it, as long as you do not portend harm to anyone.

I say

Fly High Barcanista
Stand for whatever your gut tells you is right, even if you stand alone.

I frowned up there because I have not forgotten that you called me inconsequentialgrin

Forget all those people saying you're an attention seeker because you opened a thread in your defence.

They don't understand online reputation management. We are emotional beings to varying degrees, you can't take it off of our identity.

Our actions here have a way of seeping into our offline identity, especially for those of us who joined this forum with the aim of remaining true to self

My happiness is that madam Obiagelli did not burn the bridge you two once used, she has foresight.
A fine example of politics without bitterness.

I had to speak up because despite our parting ways a long time ago, but I still consider you a friend.

As Martin Luther said, I quote; In the end, we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Stay Strong and Safe
It gets better from here onwink

Signed:
MizMyColi[i](f)[/i]
Thank you.... So touching my dear kiss

7 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by arewafederation: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
[s] Itr is said that whoever is to come to equity must come with clean hands. The APC as a party has been going around with brooms and chanting Change. The same APC found a Change Navigator in the person of Olusegun Obasanjo. Let us take a flash back on the Change Obasanjo offered in when he was in power for 8 years. These are some of them, may God spare our lives to reveal more to us.

1. He Supervised The 2007 Flawed Election
Chief Tom Ikimi, The AC(ACN) agent of the 2007 Presidential Election has this to say after result released

The ANPP agent at the collation centre, Admiral Lanre Amusu (rtd), confirmed the position of the AC agents, saying:

The "acclaimed" winner Musa Yaradua also admited that the election was flawed.

Of the Seven Supreme Court Justices that heard the case, 3 ruled that it be annulled but 4 ruled that it be upheld to "protect our democracy"

The Appeal court later upturned the said election in the following States Edo (Oshiomole/ACN), Ondo (Mimiko/LP), Ekiti (Fayemi/AC) and Osun(Aregbesola/AC). It also upturned some National Assembly results.
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=17165

2. OBASANJO SUPERVISED ILLEGAL IMPEACHMENT

PETER OBI 2006 was bullied out of office
Peter Obi was denied his mandate by INEC in 2003, an impostor PDP candidate Chris Nwabweze Ngige was inaugurated in tandem with the dictate of Chris Uba. Peter Obi was installed by the court in 2006 after three years of seeking Justice. But he was to be impeached within 7months by pro-Obasanjo PDP led House of Assmbly amid illegality. To get their way the state assembly's speaker said some of the 23 members who had apparently voted to impeach Mr Obi later denied being present when the vote took place. However, the Obasanjo Government upheld the Impeachment. Chief Bayo Ojo who was the Attorney General maintained that “Peter Obi has been impeached”

http://saharareporters.com/2006/11/02/breaking-news-peter-obi-anambra-state-impeached-0

Obi went to court and got a High Court judgment on 28 December 2006 reinstating him but President Obasanjo refused to obey court order by reinstating him.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6215057.stm

The ruling of the Appeal Court on 2 February 2007 became his saving grace and was sworn in
https://secure.saharareporters.com/2007/02/08/peter-obi-wins-he-takes-over

RASHEED LADOJA was impeached by less than 2/3 Members
Then Oyo Governor was Illegally Impeached by 18 Member of Oyo House rather than 22 members of the house. He had fell out with the late strongman of Ibadan politics in 2006 Chief Lam Adedibu. Adedibu a nonpolitical office holder and ally of Obasanjo vowed to sack Rasheed Ladoja like he(Ladoja) was some appointee of his. Oyo State House have 32 Members, rather than 22 Members to sign impeachment, Chief Obasanjo as President deployed soldiers to a hotel and only 18 Members signed the Impeachment of Ladoja rather than the 2/3 members which is 22 members. They never sat in the House but in an hotel at that. Obasanjo allowed it to stand. The Appeal court came to the rescue when it upturned the kangaroo impeachment and installed Ladoja after 11 months on 1 November 2006.
The Court has this to say…

http://saharareporters.com/2006/11/01/breaking-news-appeal-court-overturn-ladojas-impeachment-oyo-state

Governor Joshua Dariye of Plateau State impeached by 5 out of 24 Members of Plateau State House of Assembly in 2006
Pleateu State House of Assembly has 24 Members, because President Obasanjo wanted Joshua Dariye to be booted by all means, he used the Security Force to mobilise 5 members to”impeach” Dariye amid tight security. 5 members out of 24 members impeaching a Governor.
But the Court of Appeal upturned the Nonsense on April 2007
http://saharareporters.com/2007/03/07/breaking-newscourt-appeal-reinstate-joshua-dariye-plateau-statedsp-alamieyeseigha-loses

3. Obasanjo Disobeyed The Supreme Court
In March 2004 Obasanjo seized funds meant for Local Government in Lagos State. Then Governor Bola Tinubu went to court to get the monies so as to pay civil servants salaries and run LGAs administration. The Supreme Court ruled in LASG favor in December 2004 but the same President Obasanjo vehemently refused to obey court order. He kept to his stand till he handed over to Yaradua. For 3 years LGAs in Lagos were starved of their statutory funds. Then AD Nat Publicity Secretary said this in 2005 ,
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/important_documents/?u=SupremeCourt_on_LG_funds.htm
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/important_documents/?u=Obasanjo_lawless_unconstitutional_over_LG_funds.htm

6. President Obasanjo Refused To Sign The FOI Into Law
What is democracy without freedom to access information of government? Through the FOI, we can access what is spent and what is not spent by Government Officials as well as to demand any document. Every Nigerian Citizen have that right. The NASS had passed the FOI Bill in March 2007 and sent to Obasanjo to sign into law. Obasanjo refused. He said in April 2007 the Bill should have been called the
http://www.foicoalition.org/news/2007/obasanjorefuses.htm [/s]

Can you remind us the essence of this thread again?

I honestly feel this thread is laughable considering the fact that everybody knows Obj to be the founding father of democratic corruption. But you forget that Obj is not the man we are voting for, he is mainly used as a tool for canvassing more support in order oust the most corrupt government on earth. It is rather unfortunate how you wish to rubbish the image of APC because of their relation with OBJ, a man whom PDP would wish to be on their side.

I think there is more to this your latest posts than meet the eye. I'm forced to agree with Unclegrin Gbawe on his allegations.

It is so sad that my friend has lost his principles....if he had any. sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by warrior01: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Are you a child bro?

Why do you seek validation from people you barely know?

What exactly do you stand for as a man?

So it's okay to accept mediocrity just because you now feel the political structure surrounding the supposed driver of change is exactly the same as status quo.
Do you realise no single person can lead an ethnically diversed nation as ours without dining with the devil to achieve their ultimate ambition?

The worst mistake anyone can make is to vote GEJ then expect him to do things differently when is acceptance through the poll will only suggest validation despite the fact that our nation is seriously on a downward spiral

I would worry if all your personal conviction about Buhari was solely based on your need to feel loved and accepted by online characters.

NO! The worst mistake is to vote in Buhari and all those who destroyed this country. Exhuming a senile and decaying corpse like Buhari who belonged to our inglorious past is not change but backwardness. Check out all those that parades themselves as agents of change; the same set of people that destroyed this country since the 60's. For these agents of destruction to have gathered against Gej means he is doing something right and he has to be supported for Nigerian youths to have a future. They called the 'clueless one' but I call him the ' chosen forerunner' and he has ended routing them and dismantling their evil structures.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
joseph1832:
A man is free to make his own decisions. I believe someone like you should know that sometimes, good and bad needs to come together to fight evil.
Democracy is not built on insincerity, nor isn't built on herd mentality. I was there for change which I thought it's the dream of every Nigerian, though I believed in their candidate, I don't believe in them. I usually cricise some of their decisions and actions but they interpreted it as being rebellious and some called it a mole. please, I wouldn't want to go deep.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by UnknownT: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The OP has shown that he is not able to manage his emotions, even on a faceless forum. Tell me, what has changed in our polity in the last two days that informed his change in attitude? Nothing!
In that his ING thread, the way APC supporters attacked him was never fair. He accused OBJ, Sahara Reporters and other sources as the major carriers of the ING propaganda. NL APC supporters started attacking him calling him a mole, a sell out, that he asked for money, he was chasing a PDP girl. To me, that was never any anti-party activity since he never accused APC of the ING propaganda unless APC truly want us to believe that Sahara reporters is truly her media arm. Plus, barcanista still maintained that he will vote GMB but has withdrawn his 'membership' of APC NL chapter
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by chimerase2: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
I will deliberately ignore any personal attack for now, I will only respond to whatever that relates to content of this thread. God sparing our lives we shall look into the antecedents of other "Change" Agents.

For the umpteenth time, I am a card carrying member of no party but I cant't be gagged of my view.
slowly am integrating ma self back to the political section grin
I tot I was dreaming grin
Wait oh barca hope u didn't collect bribe? cheesy
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Deapexboy(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
First the topic is very clear and '''''''''it was your party chiefs'''''''''''''' that asked him to navigate your ship. I have been preaching on GMB and never eulogised some members of APC. In fact, I openly criticised some of them. Anyway, forget about me and look at the merit and demerit of this thread. One gotta move on

na tinbu u dey refer to like that...

Wonders shall neva end

PDP has bought over this one..why not chop dis money and stop taking issues personal..

All d pple backing u up are pdp members..

All those pple congratulating you stil have bad once in their party how many of them hav done this shit you are doing...

Pls will you engage in any open debate with any PDP..

Cos na wetin u bin d use dy disturb person
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Confirmer(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Forget about barcanista and face the topic at hand. Am I lying or not? What kind of change are you guys offering that we shouldn't scrutinise you? I have withdrawn from your camp and that's it. Please, face Issues because we are gunning for more...
Barcanista kindly address OEPHIUS posts and lets get over this.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by dinachi(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista was never really an APC supporter! I was never hoodwinked by his deception. It is all a strategy. Pretend to support APC, then pull out later claiming that you have seen both sides and can make your comparisons.APC is not the change we need and PDP or Jonathan is not that bad! Just the way the Ijaws betrayed the Igbos during the war, Barcanista has suddenly found his voice and he now has a new message!
It is only a lesson for the SIMPLE,as for me, I saw his chicanery from afar!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by AbuMikey(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Barcanista, so you started with the a lie? Something you have so much criticized.

I was expecting a link to Obasanjo joining the APC.

Obj isn't on the apc ticket

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by jaybee3(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2015
warrior01:

NO! The worst mistake is to vote in Buhari and all those who destroyed this country. Exhuming a senile and decaying corpse like Buhari who belonged to our inglorious past is not change but backwardness. Check out all those that parades themselves as agents of change; the same set of people that destroyed this country since the 60's. For these agents of destruction to have gathered against Gej means he is doing something right and he has to be supported for Nigerian youths to have a future. They called the 'clueless one' but I call him the ' chosen forerunner' and he has ended routing them and dismantling their evil structures.
I don't guage my acceptance on perception since most Nigerians are only in it for their own gain.
The measurable indicators of GEJ's presidency points to failure. How many chance does he want?

It's actually better not to vote any candidate and in turn force a coalition just so these people know mediocre performance is not going to be accepted henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Chief Olusegun Obasanjo:The Navigator of A.P.C Ship of "Change" by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Speechless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.