Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (34162 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by okabe(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Enockia:

i disagree wit u im in a relationship wit an introvert and its really exhuasting u can hardly tell wat uld do to please her or wats goin on in her mind pretty much complicating
Dude, u sure sey she love u? *just wondering* undecided
Cos in my experience, dat has got little or notin to do wit her introvert personality. Trust me
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Nicklaus:
Meaning, am an introvert. Well how do I cope I cope by caring about what other people require of me, if they need me to be bold I go bold, if they need me to talk I talk. If they want me to go to party I go. That's not hard at all. As a matter of fact I think there are more introvert than extrovert.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2015
@op same here wif me,am a chronic introvert buh not shy thou,I alwayz keep tinz to my self alone nd most people mistook me for a proud and a snub,thou my relationships tends to go on different dimentions,I alwayz end up wif extra-ordinary extrovert nd dat is killing me also cos I always turn dem down cos I can't really cope wit dier life style,lousy nd noisy lifestlye like dat,buh am learning to change sha nd adopt small
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
midasbliss:

Ehen? Lol.
Let The Talking Begin
Where has the Talking Reached?. cool
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
dulux07:
Nice thread. Its not easy being an introvert in dis extrovert world, introverts r problem solvers, creative n smart. I am an introvert, the best partner for an introvert in a rlatnship is mostly an extrovert, so d relationship wont be that boring, not that introverts hate to socialize, its just that we prefer our time alone. my gf is an extrovert, she pushes me beyond my boundaries, we go out to shows, meet new pple, parties, n wen i need my space, she understands, relationship is all abt understanding and Trust me, introverts r d best set of pple u can eva date, because dey love dearly, n since dey r not d social typ, they hover around their patner, giving u 100% attention.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
CollinsSam:

Where has the Talking Reached?. cool
Lol!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
midasbliss:
Lol!
You said you're from the shout south... Where precisly??
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2015
CollinsSam:

You said you're from the shout south... Where precisly??
Bayelsa
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
midasbliss:

Bayelsa
Hmm, not bad...
Are you currently in your state?. cool
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Mhizizzy(f): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2015
I wuz here
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
CollinsSam:

Hmm, not bad...
Are you currently in your state?. cool
Currently In Benin
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by CollinsSam(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2015
midasbliss:

Currently In Benin
Wow :\
U made me remember a friend of mine when were still in sec sch.
There's dis special way she do fry plantain... They call the plantain (Aloko).. Very delicious... U wont know when you'd finish #500 plantain. cheesy
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
midasbliss:

How?
Date mi
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Sunnypar(m): 4:57am On Feb 27, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.