Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (34120 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
charijee:
open your ear lemme tell you tongue

it is open.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by eduxerxes: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
You never get top know how killing it is dating an introvert until u try one. Currently I'm thinking of dumping her ass cos she's never fun to be with. U do all d talking and etc...she just sits at a corner and...and...and...mtcheeeeeew. I dey vex
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by caesaraba(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
eduxerxes:
You never get top know how killing it is dating an introvert until u try one. Currently I'm thinking of dumping her ass cos she's never fun to be with. U do all d talking and etc...she just sits at a corner and...and...and...mtcheeeeeew. I dey vex

Hey, there's a huge difference between an introvert and a flat-out dull person. Don't mix them up o. The last girl I almost dated, I mistook for an introverted person however when I discovered she couldn't understand the English spoken in American TV series (which for me is an absolute deal breaker any-day) and could not also pronounce ``ASIA,`` I quickly realized I was dealing with a dullard and ended it before it even started.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
buchhogonzalez:

did u mean ORIJIN?....well drop ya digits lemme convert u smiley
Drop ma digits? undecided
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by gagzee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

Social life- i'm lively among my friends who knows me fully well.

To conclude it- ORIGIN turns me into an extrovert grin
for ur cuteness n love for origin, we shall overcome d boredom n shyness grin
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

Social life- i'm lively among my friends who knows me fully well.

To conclude it- ORIGIN turns me into an extrovert grin
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
gagzee:

Amen oh! lipsrsealed
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by gagzee(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Amen oh! lipsrsealed
oya les leave all ppl n go hv some origin n shawama, so we can relate well grin
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2015
lordthree:
im an introvert its so bad that i get bored at parties when everyone is seriously dancing im just sitting down drinking.. im free with close friends make them laugh and all but i prefer being alone like the best times are times spent alone.. with relationships it has affected me cause i feel like its a lot of work spending time with someone else but konji na bastard and because of konjiness a man has to go into social relations like the true social animal he is

guy said it all. thumbs up man.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2015
lordthree:
im an introvert its so bad that i get bored at parties when everyone is seriously dancing im just sitting down drinking.. im free with close friends make them laugh and all but i prefer being alone like the best times are times spent alone.. with relationships it has affected me cause i feel like its a lot of work spending time with someone else but konji na bastard and because of konjiness a man has to go into social relations like the true social animal he is

guy u said it all. thumbs up man.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 1:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
@Emboldened, it is not true. Introverts are not shy people. I am an introvert and I am neither cold nor shy.
Funny, The only thing you know about me is my Nairaland Username so I wonder how you could tell that I am not an introvert.

Listen, You are confussing introvertion with shyness, the two are different. We have shy extroverts thou, same way we have shy introverts but that doesn't mean that all introverts are shy.

Being shy is completely different from being an intro. It has more to do with fear. Just dunno why introverts are being perceived as shy people. I'm one of the few with an introverted personality and I am not shy. Fact is I see no fun in what extros consider fun and being in group of people drains my energy. That is why if I cannot leave when I want, then I will not go at all(Yea, I am that guy at a party who is always asking his friends when they are going home). I don't feel the need to be in a group of people. In fact, being alone is something that brings me happiness and a sense of calmness. social interaction emotionally and physically exhausts me. You can't see quite clear that I am an introvert BUT that is not fear or shyness.

Now see the difference: An introvert do not want, a shy person wants but cannot ask because of fear of rejection and embarrassment.

While an introvert chooses to stay away from groups, or party, a shy person will think he has no choice but to stay at home(thou he wishes he could go out).

Thanks.

yea u r ryt my dear. shyness is something u can overcome. bt being an introvert is within u. its a trait u can't change because it defines you. You try acting like an extrovert when you are not ll make you lose urself and you ll b disorganise. blieve me I v tried it b4 just to please friends..................
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2015
midasbliss:
Im An Introvert, And It's Kinda Annoying When People Dnt Understand Me.
I'd Love To Be In A Relationship But No One Seem To Understand Me.

I understand you my dear.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 2:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Valfrankie:
I 'll seriously like to connect with other EXTREMELY INTROVERTED male/female NLers like myself. I need someone I could share ideas and suggestions with. Someone that would understand me and take me for who I am. I need someone to talk with. I feel really lonely in the world locked up in my own skin most times. Please PM me if you think we can be social or real friends. (Introverts only please) embarassedembarassedcry

u don't sound like one.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2015
charijee:
Mogbe!!!..I'm finished!!

itx like she is refering 2 u. u r an introvert.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 2:25am On Feb 22, 2015
sinaj:
lol I express myself very well with pen nd keyboard wink

ur writing must b very fine.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Valfrankie(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
romzyxy:

u don't sound like one.

How do they sound and how do I sound sad
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sandra50(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
I have decided to share my life with someone that understands me,I'm an introvert..tried to change for someone so dear to me but found out I was living a lie nd have decided not to change for anyone,it was really a big task trying to be someone else.people always think I'm not ok but I feel disturbed when people try to make me go out more but I'm very fun to be with when I'm with my man or family.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Valfrankie:

they won't say what u said like dat cos it is hard for them. well mayb u r an intro-extro. dunno anymore undecided
Valfrankie:

they won't say what u said like dat cos it is hard for them. well mayb u r an intro-extro. dunno anymore
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Drop ma digits? undecided

Yeah, more like ur phone numbers dear cool
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Valfrankie(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
romzyxy:

they won't say what u said like dat cos it is hard for them. well mayb u r an intro-extro. dunno anymore undecided

they won't say what u said like dat cos it is hard for them. well mayb u r an intro-extro. dunno anymore
LOL... You can't guess someone's personality from a simple comment. I'm an unrepentant introvert, it's just that I express myself better through writing. To me, the best invention of the white man is PEN, PAPER and the Computer/phone KEYBOARD/ pad
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Valfrankie(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
sandra50:
I have decided to share my life with someone that understands me,I'm an introvert..tried to change for someone so dear to me but found out I was living a lie nd have decided not to change for anyone,it was really a big task trying to be someone else.people always think I'm not ok but I feel disturbed when people try to make me go out more but I'm very fun to be with when I'm with my man or family.
it's a tough world. We can't deny who or escape what we are. We just 've to accept it like that.

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by illicit(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
MZdamola:

Hello obulla
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2015
midasbliss:

How?

gv me chance 2 met u
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by okabe(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Smh, it is with a painful heart that I drop this note (4 ppl wey go boda 2 read am shaa) for all of you who have contributed to this thread to the best of their understanding and by extension to everyone planning on making uninformed inputs as well. I urge all of you to please read around the subject matter and understand the concept of personality(it'd help y'all a lot). DO YOUR RESEARCH!
They are a thousand and one books out there you can read to enlighten yourself on the matter, just so you don't get things twisted. Many articles exist online also 4 my peeps who can't afford to buys books...and while you are at it, do well to read about temperament and behaviour as well. That being said, happy sunday to you all smiley
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by romzyxy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Valfrankie:
LOL... You can't guess someone's personality from a simple comment. I'm an unrepentant introvert, it's just that I express myself better through writing. To me, the best invention of the white man is PEN, PAPER and the Computer/phone KEYBOARD/ pad

u r ryt. applies 2 me 2.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by bareal(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
sinaj:
lol wid ur interaction online huh, meet me in person, u wil b xo dissapointed...

Are u confirming that u are very cold? Hmmmm!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Chayill: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
My husband is introverted and I must say its. Horrible wen he get boring. I ve done all I can do, so I take solace in playing with my baby
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
bareal:

Are u confirming that u are very cold? Hmmmm!
not if u heat me up wink

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by duduade: 1:45am On Feb 23, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Its very interesting to be an Introvert but @ first you dont seem to understand d kind of being you are.and for ladies/relationship i av an exotic taste,even though am ugly,girls that meets my taste are hard to come by......
loooool.. U fugly pass Shrek
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SassyVixen(f): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
No harm in us being friends dear smiley
Janyves:

Hhmmnnn.... And I happen to be a tarzan...... If you don't mind..... I'll like to be your friend. .....SMILES...
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SassyVixen(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Hi dearie, ready to swing down my door? Hope you aint pintsized? wink grin
sapiorxxual:
hi honey
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sandra50(f): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2015
U are right
Valfrankie:
it's a tough world. We can't deny who or escape what we are. We just 've to accept it like that.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Enockia(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Aprime:
Don't make a hill out of a mole.
Relationships with introverts isn't complicated at all.

i disagree wit u im in a relationship wit an introvert and its really exhuasting u can hardly tell wat uld do to please her or wats goin on in her mind pretty much complicating

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Poses With Portrait Photos Of His Fiancée In Inspired Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.