Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (34118 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by uchwar1: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

Social life- i'm lively among my friends who knows me fully well.

To conclude it- ORIGIN turns me into an extrovert grin
ORIJIN
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by caesaraba(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
.... And that's why I'm not in a relationship. Never felt more at peace.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Cutehector(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
It takes matured minds like you to date introverted ladies. Tho being an introvert makes me reserved buh I'm too boring esp wen it comes to meeting a guy for d first time.
scorpio I guess
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by major466(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
*Following*
cool
E no easy. Most ladies misunderstand introverts.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ItsAnderson: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
we don't cope... We manage

Eriri amu

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by lovely17(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Am an introvert and Am deadly shy my best friends are my headphones can't do without them I haven't tried as relationship before but I think the partner shud understand
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by tivta(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Simple, I look for an introvert like my self. I can't cope with drama queens, I go out once a blue moon.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by englishmart(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Eriri amu
anu mpama grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by nwadiuko1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship wise- i'm so boring and am too shy for my liking and maybe that's why i've not had a lasting relationship.

ok 1 crate of orijin
for you
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ebig21(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
I am introvert and extrovert, sometimes i like being alone, sometimes i like being with people, i like being social, sometimes i act snubbing
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ray2Dmond(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
not for me cheesy
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by steppin: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

See as you dey take style dey show yourself.
Don't worry, Nairaland guys no dey carry last. grin
@topic,
Like charges attract. If you're an introvert. It'd be difficult to date an extrovert.
Their ideas of having fun can never ever be the same.
They can only manage, but in the end, one must sacrifice his/her happiness for the other.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by seunadeolu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
both of you should meet. grin
lagmostkuit:
It takes matured minds like you to date introverted ladies. Tho being an introvert makes me reserved buh I'm too boring esp wen it comes to meeting a guy for d first time.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ObiOkpor(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad
Can we meet? I mean it smiley
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I love this lady

Orijin makes me an extrovert
Am a vigor
But weed changes my zodiac sign grin

4 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by mmsen: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't know how people expect to be in a successful relationship if they do not first love themselves.

People who resent their own company have issues within.

Those we term 'introverts' are usually comfortable in their own skin.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by major466(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
tivta:
Simple, I look for an introvert like my self. I can't cope with drama queens, I go out once a blue moon.
Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by seunadeolu(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
let me be your TARZAN cool shocked
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by spacefreak: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Eriri amu

cheesy cheesy
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
OMUTI grin grin
lagmostkuit:

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by spacefreak: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
mmsen:
I don't know how people expect to be in a successful relationship if they do not first love themselves.

People who resent their own company have issues within themselves.

Those we term 'introverts' are usually comfortable within their own skin.

I'm sorry, are you trying to say introverts resent themselves?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

The current Nigerian society has been wired to favor the extroverts. Our social, economic, cultural and political society structures has been constructed in a way that makes one wonder if we are really living in an extrovert's world

at bolded true that. permit me to ask, If naija society has been so to speak wired to favour extroverts like you rightly pointed out, what society encourages INTROVERTS to thrive OPTIMALLY? coz being an INTROVERT myself in this part of the world has not been funny at all. people will oftentimes make it a point of duty to tag you as quite, mister NICE, simply put good for nothing, they tend to avoid you and make opportunities pass you by repeatedly , as a result you miss out on jobs, partners, relationships to others who are percieved smarter, more reliable, seemingly saner than you are. like you don't exist! ladies, i have noticed don't like dating these kind of people even if they are religious and have lots of money. i heard one who was obviously physically unattractive repeatedly saying out loud that introverted guys are always MONSTERS in marriage. that's an apt description of the magnitude of aversion they have towrds these angelic dudes. its that bad.

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by vislabraye(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
CHM11:

An extroverted guy who really has a thing for you will cope with the boredom until you become freer with him (when you know him much better)

Like you said earlier, Orijin will do the trick, lol!!!

Being introverted doesn't equal boredom. That's deeply misunderstood.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by ItsAnderson: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Otele nwanyi asaba grin grin

englishmart:
anu mpama grin
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by seunadeolu(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
UPON ALL THE UNILAG BABE WEY FULL EVERY ANGLE,GUY U NO DEY REP THE HOOD WELLA
lovely17:
Am an introvert and Am deadly shy my best friends are my headphones can't do without them I haven't tried as relationship before but I think the partner shud understand
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Dubemkelly(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Takes a good manager to handle that... Introverts are more reserved in nature
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by lordthree(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
im an introvert its so bad that i get bored at parties when everyone is seriously dancing im just sitting down drinking.. im free with close friends make them laugh and all but i prefer being alone like the best times are times spent alone.. with relationships it has affected me cause i feel like its a lot of work spending time with someone else but konji na bastard and because of konjiness a man has to go into social relations like the true social animal he is

12 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by adexsimply(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
spacefreak:

Nope.. The reverse.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by EasyBundles(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Movesz:
Romanceland psychology class 101

Man pls how do u change d font colour of ur signature to blue?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by seunadeolu(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
SPARTAN: what is your profession...awool, awool, awool grin
ObiOkpor:

Can we meet? I mean it smiley
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by mmsen: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
spacefreak:

Please read it again.

It wasn't that complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by spacefreak: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
adexsimply:
Nope.. The reverse.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.