Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (34110 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
bareal:

You? I would say maybe u are shy because being an introvert doesn't make one shy, they are two different concepts...and with my interaction with u, u have been very far from COLD.
lol wid ur interaction online huh, meet me in person, u wil b xo dissapointed...
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
4words:

Wooooh so you're introvert. Introverts have a lot of things planned out in their minds buh need someone to help push them to achieving it. Good listeners and a lot more. Good to know you are one
yea nd de r smart intellectually too coz de act more nd talkess wink
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by MZdamola(f): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

eeya, if u dont mind we should talk
cheesy
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm... well..... D ish is dis.. pple nid to understand pple... its one f d problems that's rampant... Introverts r seen as shy,weak,lame etc.... but only few understands dat introverts r really gud n fun loving pple... pple ask me at times... "dude,how can u stay indoors inside Ur house for a week without coming downstairs"?? my answer goes thus... "its nature",but not all believes dat it is..... I like myself d way I am... love for good,cool,serene,calm music.. Celine Dion,enya etc... If I tell pple I avnt date for 3years now they think am lying.....

4 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Defcon1:

Wow!
Looks really can be deceiving.
lol how?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Valfrankie:
I 'll seriously like to connect with other EXTREMELY INTROVERTED male/female NLers like myself. I need someone I could share ideas and suggestions with. Someone that would understand me and take me for who I am. I need someone to talk with. I feel really lonely in the world locked up in my own skin most times. Please PM me if you think we can be social or real friends. (Introverts only please) embarassedembarassedcry
where do you base?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by chemmerfrank(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Don't believe in no such things as introverts... If you think your one, change your environment and try something new.. We've all got what makes us tick!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
engees001:

Lyk seriously

How?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
so, you mean no one has ever wooed you?
Lol! Even If Girl Wowo Die, One Guy Will Still Woo Her. So I Have Been Wooed Alot, Plus, If I Have Not Been In A Relationship, Im Not Gonna Know If No One Understands Me. Lol
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad
hi honey
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by midasbliss(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

eeya, if u dont mind we should talk
Ehen? Lol.
Let The Talking Begin

1 Like

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by dulux07(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice thread. Its not easy being an introvert in dis extrovert world, introverts r problem solvers, creative n smart. I am an introvert, the best partner for an introvert in a rlatnship is mostly an extrovert, so d relationship wont be that boring, not that introverts hate to socialize, its just that we prefer our time alone. my gf is an extrovert, she pushes me beyond my boundaries, we go out to shows, meet new pple, parties, n wen i need my space, she understands, relationship is all abt understanding and Trust me, introverts r d best set of pple u can eva date, because dey love dearly, n since dey r not d social typ, they hover around their patner, giving u 100% attention.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Valfrankie(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:

where do you base?
Enugu. Waiting for my service in May :-(
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
MZdamola:

cheesy
hmmmm not again!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by illicit(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
midasbliss:

Ehen? Lol.
Let The Talking Begin
ok
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Sanmix2007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thou am also an introvert personality but i think when one is in love. d person u are in love with will also change one/two things in u
gasak
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by charijee(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

yes you are lol......i only go out when i want to buy something.....im always indoors with my laptop...either watching a movie,reading or playing games and of course i love doing it alone...the presence of any other human annoys me quickly.
Mogbe!!!..I'm finished!!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Defcon1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol how?

your looks and online antics scream extrovert
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by charijee(f): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
introverts have a handfull of friends..why? because it takes a great amount of effort and time on the part of the other person to break those walls erected by an introvert,once you break that wall,a certain level of trust is built and then the introvert becomes freer with this person and along the line a bond is created..now once this person does something that breaks that bond,he/she will be shut out for a veeerry long time.So to date an introvert,you have to break that barrier by becoming good friends first for a period of time before you think of dating.Trust me we introverts can be Fun once we are comfortable with you...my few friends know im a mad man lol wink
Tell me something sad
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by obulla(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
This post might sound funny but it is so true. I am an introvert too. Atimes relationships with another human just bores me for no reason.. getting a girl isnt the problem buh staying tuned wt them is 'rocket science'

2 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Defcon1:

your looks and online antics scream extrovert
lol I express myself very well with pen nd keyboard wink
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
dulux07:
Nice thread. Its not easy being an introvert in dis extrovert world, introverts r problem solvers, creative n smart. I am an introvert, the best partner for an introvert in a rlatnship is mostly an extrovert, so d relationship wont be that boring, not that introverts hate to socialize, its just that we prefer our time alone. my gf is an extrovert, she pushes me beyond my boundaries, we go out to shows, meet new pple, parties, n wen i need my space, she understands, relationship is all abt understanding and Trust me, introverts r d best set of pple u can eva date, because dey love dearly, n since dey r not d social typ, they hover around their patner, giving u 100% attention.
...lol true say...nd evn if my frnds push me to a party, I end up coming back b4 dem...and we are loyal lovers coz once we become attached to someone, a trust bond iz created smiley

2 Likes

Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Being an introvert has its benefits, am happy to be one, and will still be even when i die and cum again
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Mrbigman1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Relationships re sweeter with people of same phase of life.
As an introvert, I dnt think I can date a female extrovert not cos od insecurity but I think I need much attention and am scare of crowd.

Relationships with an introvert makes the world looks so perfect.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by BrightEye(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
there is beauty in being an introvert, and that's why dating an introvert becomes beautiful. I am an introverted fellow, any girl that becomes mine is very lucky- so i do think!
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by Defcon1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol I express myself very well with pen nd keyboard wink

Even if you are introverted,there is a choleric attribute in you
You seem to have a strong personality as well as a free spirit

l think you are an ambivert
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by skono(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Movesz:
Romanceland psychology class 101

Why everything associated with learning got "101" at the end what the meaning of that 101
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by MZdamola(f): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
illicit:

hmmmm not again!
tongue
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by sparkleboy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
SassyVixen:
Honey is there anything like an ''Extroverted Introvert''? because i happen to fall into that category,i haven't had a relationship in years but my few friends tell me i am too much 'fun' not to be in one. Funny thing is i rarely go out and i am still waiting for a cute Tarzan to swing down my door and claim me undecided Sad sad

cheesy grin sad grin

Let's know when u get ur Tarzan or hulk grin
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
charijee:
Mogbe!!!..I'm finished!!

What's finishing you?
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Valfrankie:
Enugu. Waiting for my service in May :-(
ok, ok. i base in Anambra. still schooling.
Re: Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope by SkinnyDude(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol! Even If Girl Wowo Die, One Guy Will Still Woo Her. So I Have Been Wooed Alot, Plus, If I Have Not Been In A Relationship, Im Not Gonna Know If No One Understands Me. Lol
ok, do you base in the east?
i will like to woo you. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.